As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] PhallaHack - Astral Plane. Adventurers win, minor Riders win

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Dunadumb

let this be a notice, I tolerated this nickname before because spectrum made it while frustrated with me and other people used it in an ironic fashion. some people, have made it perfectly clear that they don't consider it an ironic nickname in good fun and use it to not only undermine what I say in a game but make implications towards my intelligence out of game. Since there is apparantly an inability to distinguish ingame exchanges from actual posts, this has to go. as such, I will no longer turn a blind eye when anyone uses it.

I appreciate all of your cooperation with this. Duna is perfectly fine as a shortening as far as I'm concerned.

now back to your scheduled game.
    the-top-10-unannounced-star-wars-games-and-guides--20040921033110332.jpg
    I can feel your anger...

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Daemon Industry LLC supports killing simonwolf

Raging players is about the only thing that moves sheepys and scatters mafia these days...

Sokoban

The Quest

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dunadumb

let this be a notice, I tolerated this nickname before because spectrum made it while frustrated with me and other people used it in an ironic fashion. some people, have made it perfectly clear that they don't consider it an ironic nickname in good fun and use it to not only undermine what I say in a game but make implications towards my intelligence out of game. Since there is apparantly an inability to distinguish ingame exchanges from actual posts, this has to go. as such, I will no longer turn a blind eye when anyone uses it.

I appreciate all of your cooperation with this. Duna is perfectly fine as a shortening as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously?

Garret Dorigan on
    "Never Hit"
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Romantic Undead! I haven't voted for you in a while.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Actually I'm going to have to agree with The Anonymous for trying to day 1 duna the day he comes back.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dunadumb

quit callin' me by a well-established nickname

wah wah wah

boo hoo

hoo boo

Poor thing, poor thing.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Well, this is certainly impressive. I never expected you guys to embrace the spirit, nay the essence of NetHack so... vigourously.

We appear to have a four-way tie for the red vote! Unless I counted wrong. Now, if you want to let random.org decide it...

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Well, this is certainly impressive. I never expected you guys to embrace the spirit, nay the essence of NetHack so... vigourously.

We appear to have a four-way tie for the red vote! Unless I counted wrong. Now, if you want to let random.org decide it...
    That's not how I counted it, so either you counted wrong or there's vote manipulation in play.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    And Gumpy in case of shenanigans.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ah, I did miss a vote

Phyphor on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Why are you killing Gumpy. Gumpy is always a friend to all.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Gumpy 5
    Darkewolfe 3
    Romantic Undead 3
    The Anonymous 3
    The Cow King 2
    cj iwakura 1
    CoreGoon 1
    Dogbone33 1
    Dunadan019 1
    kime 1
    shalmelo 1
    simonwolf 1
    Zellpher 1

...and, Mitra's britches, you want to talk Shenanigans? What did you just do, TA?

Yeah, I had missed a gumpy vote, it was in the list but there was a gumpy - 3 and another gumpy - 1 line at the end

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm switching to The Anonymous for Shenanigans involving post #131. It was originally the "anti-Shenanigan Gumpy vote," but was then substituted for the reasoning, followed by a new post with the vote. Don't edit vote posts. :(
    See? This is exactly what I was talking about.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    !The Anonymous

Well what is going on right here

Being grudged for something I didn't do

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You switched to Gumpy to protect against the very sorts of Shenanigans that you yourself have engaged in?
    I'd rather not die, you know?

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If you reveal to be Blue Streak, I will maybe change my vote.
    Fine then. I was hoping to avoid this, but...

I am the Oracle of Delphi, a.k.a. the seer.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You switched to Gumpy to protect against the very sorts of Shenanigans that you yourself have engaged in?
    I'd rather not die, you know?

You weren't in danger of that necessarily though. You weren't winning the vote and there was no guarantee that you would have been on the receiving end of any shenanigans. That is the oddness in all this.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Shenanigans

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Oh what the hell.....seriously?

You still have over an hour and that's the best Epic reveal you can manage?

Not even a color change?

I'm sorely disappointed.

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sweet zombie jeebus is anyone spreadsheeting this nonsense? It is never a good sign when the host is declaring shenanigans.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Also I bet that's not even a real role! The Oracle probably answers important questions about the game, not seers.

Disbelief.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    What? No way, you have to be a ninja for all that post editing going on.
    The Oracle is not Blue Streak.
    Let me put this into context for you. I'm trying to avoid dying to the vote because I'm the seer. Immediately you jumped on me because I changed my vote, and you're continuing to implicate me even after I revealed myself. And yet you expect us to believe that I'm mafia? Care to explain what reason you have for not changing your vote, besides the fact that you're mafia?

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Well, someone should guard him, and the mafia should waste a kill on him, just to be sure.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I hope you're more useful as a seer in this game than the Oracle of Delphi is in Nethack.

And yeah, guess I'm switching to Gumpy.

P.S. - does it really count as shenanigans when it happens two full hours before vote close?

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If memory serves isn't the seer the hardest role to confirm? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm not saying it's not a role. I'm saying I expect more Epic, Epic reveals.

I may be baised here but i'm inclined to believe him :)

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't condemn Gumpy, I mean look at him he's just a cute misguided robit.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    About an hour and a half to close and several people have not submitted any orders. Trust should vote too.

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, he hasn't showed up at all. If he doesn't show up by tomorrow evening I'll see if any of the reserves want to step in

Phyphor on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dunadumb

Seriously?

He's not here but his spirit resides in my post.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Darkwolfe is obviously the right choice for the vote. If we start voting down neutrals they may get mad.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    whats the current count if anyone has it?

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I think Gumpy is winning with TA in second and Darewolfe and RU in third.

I'm guessing though.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Egos wrote: »
    whats the current count if anyone has it?
    Gumpy is at 6, I'm at 5.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok so we have Gumpy who hasn't defended himself at all which is weird if he is mafia, we have TA who is revealing as the seer, and two guys in third. Out of those options I will have to say Darkewolfe is the most curious as he got really touchy about being voted for very early in the day. Especially for a day one when it wasn't even a real wagon.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Gumpy , to prevent shenanigans

Egos on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Darkewolfe to ensure shenanigans

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    Ok so we have Gumpy who hasn't defended himself at all which is weird if he is mafia, we have TA who is revealing as the seer, and two guys in third. Out of those options I will have to say Darkewolfe is the most curious as he got really touchy about being voted for very early in the day. Especially for a day one when it wasn't even a real wagon.

Gumpy's probably not defending himself because it's something like 3:00am his time, but your point is well-taken. Darkewolfe it is.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hmm I don't like what i'm seeing here. Gumpy to also help against shenanigans

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Man, seriously? Is it just better to not speak in these things, because everyone jumps you if you do?

I'm guarding anonymous just in case he's the seer.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.