As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4e - MapTool] Game Over - Inactivus wins!

1121314151618»

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    And hey, we're back! Just in time, too.

Next week, Monday-Friday, I have a paid-for-by-work boot camp for Windows 7. 12 hours a day of classes in which I'll probably know most of it already, can you guess my excitement level? Anyway, that's going to severely curb my participation since I'll basically be unavailable from 8am until something like 10pm each night. =(

Rius on
  • Options
    SkyCaptainSkyCaptain IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Sounds fun... =/

SkyCaptain on
    The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    We should probably change the thread title to let people know we are recruiting.

Fondor_Yards on
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I did at one point hah. Due to Rius' absence next week and our continued problems with player attendance, the game is on hiatus until recruitment is over.

SkyCaptain on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    How all players, both current and past feel about migrating this game to a play-by-post format? I`m not going to change it now, but if I have enough interest from all players, I will create two groups. One for pbp and one for maptool weekly as normal.

SkyCaptain on
  • Options
    PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    My pc melted down wont be able to post for 2 days.

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Woah, Woah, Woah. Let me post my defender.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'm ok with both but i am not sure about my game attendance after the 15th to about the 1st of january.I will have internet but i wont be able to play maptools in the middle of the night for sure.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd play in either, but honestly I'd prefer maptools. It be nice to have a campaign that moves faster than your normal PbP crawl.

Fondor_Yards on
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SkyCaptain wrote: »
    How all players, both current and past feel about migrating this game to a play-by-post format? I`m not going to change it now, but if I have enough interest from all players, I will create two groups. One for pbp and one for maptool weekly as normal.

I am torn about it. On one hand the time of the sessions is pretty inconvenient, but I do prefer maptools over play by post. I am very sorry about my frequent absence and not warning about it by the way, I should hopefully have that problem fixed by now. I am really enjoying the campaign, I am just pretty shit at keeping appointments :(

Vic on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i've missed way too many sessions, which may not improve, and probably another play by post would be a bit much... i like the way you run your encounters quite a bit SC, but i may have to drop.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    DeanWDeanW Registered User new member
    edited December 2010
    Hey everyone! I saw that you guys had room in your game for a few players, so I just sent SkyCaptain a PM inquiring. Just saying hello and hope to play with everyone soon.

DeanW on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I too have sent a PM.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Captain gonna get swamped.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    No game [strike]tonight[/strike] tomorrow night... ugh. Still open for recruiting however.

SkyCaptain on