As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[ExaltedOOC] "Rollan rollan rollan, raaaawhiiide"

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Personally I think I should be able to use Flawless Brush Discipline and write the Kanji for Rebellion or Freedom in Old Realm on a banner and then have a chance at the devotion of everyone who sees it. Can't read Old Realm? That's okay. Everyone can see the beauty of the calligraphy. And once someone explains what it means then you're hooked.

Plus I'm totally using the bird as an aerial messaging service. Gotta spread leaflets exhorting personal freedom and manifest destiny somehow.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    To be fair, nobody can really read old realm.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Exactly! It's a trap hidden in plain sight. And eventually a secret code for those loyal to our cause.

Actually I had this idea that there was no kanji for personal freedom in Old Realm (I mean really, why would there be?) and instead I'd write Rebellion or Anathema in a language no one understands and then tell everyone it means FREEDOM!

I am so enthralled by this you have no idea

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I have a nagging suspicion that in your language, the pictogram for that particular word will bear a striking resemblance to Mel Gibson in blue facepaint.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Nonono, gotta do this from the perspective of Ketan. It's the Unconquered Sun giving Malfeas the finger

added: oh wow, I just reread Sagacious Reading of Intent. I bought myself a perfect defense vs hostile social attacks. That's hilarious.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ringo you are best. The exact vocabulary of Old Realm is arguable, but since it was invented by the Primordials, who had a very strict principle of hierarchy, you are right to hypothesize that there's no reason to have a word for personal freedom in it.

Except, of course, something relating to Adorjan, since she's a crazy bitch. But! The Yozis don't like to talk about her, they're scared of her since she represents something completely outside their usual purview!

So in theory, that works. Now you just have to deal with the fact that every sorceror, god, demon, and elemental can speak and read Old Realm.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yes well, if you can read a battle standard in Old Realm I think the message is obvious: These guys are rallying around the standard of the First Age. Either you're down with that or you're gonna get punched.

Should we PM Snowdown and see if he's still in? What about our Night Caste? It occurs to me that Arc could join and we'd just have two Eclipses. Doubt that happens much, so it would be novel, and it means we'd just be that much more powerful on the court/intrigue side of things. Instead of raising an army we could just convince someone to give us theirs.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Just tossed a PM to Snowdown, hopefully I'll find out what's up. We're waiting on Udjat's sheet, but if Ringo and Plutonium want to start bashing together how they met, since they seem to be a good pair, we can start figuring out how the Circle got formed.

I'm also waiting on a reply from Egos to see if he wants to Twilight, but first come, first served. Shame, I'd really like to see an awesome Sorcerer. Summoning spirits and demons to do your bidding is always great fun.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well, we could always run with four and then introduce Papillon's Twilight later if it came to that

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Also an option, yes.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So Ringo, any ideas for how our character met up?

Perhaps it involves our respective Orichalcum artifacts.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well, what has Gyler been doing with himself since Exalting? Ketan has been moving up and down the coast guarding Ledaal caravans, supposedly looking for a wife and a place to settle down, but really just covertly spreading theseeds of rebellion and doing his best Martin Luther impersonation with anonymous anti-establishment postings.

Maybe that's more of a Unabomber impersonation now that I think about it.

Anyway, we could always fall back to the infamous tavern brawl meeting. I'm gonna move my second dot of Temperance over to Compassion instead, as while I picture Ketan as a very levelheaded person, in his role as a rebellious Solar he'd see it as a duty to act like a hothead when possible.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ok since Rainfall told me that someone new to the system would be considered I am here with a Twilight Caste build. Since I am new to this system, I would appreciate any critiques/suggestions.
    Ethereal Voice
    Caste: Twilight
    Motivation:
    Concept: Exorcist/Investigator

Attributes: Strength 2, Dexterity 2, Stamina 3
    Charisma 3, Manipulation 3, Appearance 3,
    Perception 3, Intelligence 4, Wits 4

Virtues: Compassion 2, Conviction 3, Temperance 2, Valor 2
    Virtue Flaw: Conviction (Heart of Flint)
    Willpower: 5
    Essence: 3

Abilities:Craft 2, Investigation 5(Specialty Conducting Interviews), Lore 3, Medicine 1, Occult 4 (Specialty Ghosts)
    *Socialize 3, *Dodge 3, *Integrity 2, *Thrown 3, *Sail 2, Resistance 2, Bureaucracy 2

Backgrounds: Resources 3, Manse 2, Artifact 2 (Lamellar)

Charms:
    First Investigation Excellency
    Durability of Oak Meditation
    Crafty Observation
    Judges Ear
    Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
    Spirit Detecting Glance
    Spirit Cutting Attack
    Evidence Discerning Method
    Death of Obsidian Butterflies
    Demon of the first circle

DDV: 4
    PDV (Exceptional knife +1 to accuracy/defense/damage): 3

Natural Soak: 3B/1L
    Armor Soak: 10B/9L
    Total Soak: 13B/10L
    Hardness: 6B/6L

equipment:
    Exceptional knives(m): speed 5, 3 attack dice, 5L base damage, rate 3
    Exceptional knives(Thrown): speed 5, 6 attack dice, 5L base damage, rate 3, range 10
    Lamellar (Artifact 2): Mobility:-1, Attune 3

I will edit this as I flesh out things a bit more.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Keep in mind that even with knowing Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, you still need to learn spells to use.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    When I first started playing, I made a Twilight that, mechanically speaking, was painfully bad. I learned that, much like a retarded candy bar, Exalted has a juicy fluffy center, and to get to it you have to get through the hard crunchy outer layer.

I learned a few things that might apply to your character as well:

1) Sorcery is hard to learn. If you don't start out with a spell you want, you're going to have to find someone to teach you, and that's a difficult task.

2) Defenses are important. You can always spend XP to pick up cool stuff you wanted to take early on, but you can't do that if you're dead.

3) You need an effective way to fight besides sorcery, which, while potentially awesome and genocidetastic - is unwieldy in a lot of situations. The Unconquered Sun doesn't exalt wimps - even his nerdiest exalts are badasses in a fight and can lay some serious smackdown.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well, what has Gyler been doing with himself since Exalting? Ketan has been moving up and down the coast guarding Ledaal caravans, supposedly looking for a wife and a place to settle down, but really just covertly spreading theseeds of rebellion and doing his best Martin Luther impersonation with anonymous anti-establishment postings.

Anyway, we could always fall back to the infamous tavern brawl meeting. I'm gonna move my second dot of Temperance over to Compassion instead, as while I picture Ketan as a very levelheaded person, in his role as a rebellious Solar he'd see it as a duty to act like a hothead when possible.

Unibomber would be more like living in a shack in the middle of nowhere writing letters that cause people's brains to melt.

I'm pretty sure your character just might be capable of this, too.

Anyways, perhaps our meeting might involve our respective Artifact weapons. You have a sweet Dire Lance, and I have Daiklave, so how did we get them?

Here's an idea:
    I see Gyler spending the last few months traveling around the south in the guise of a corrupt realm bureaucrat, schmoozing with those in charge and secretly gauging the aims, hostility, and military readiness of the various tribes and nations of the South. He knows that chaos is coming soon, ready to engulf the south in a firestorm of sectarian violence that won't have a foreseeable end.

Of course, without any intervention, it will actually end with Falafel marching on the divided and weakened nations, but we don't exactly know about that yet. Well, Lodwilk's Twilight might know about that - he seems like he makes a habit of speaking to ghosts.

Anyways, Gyler wants to ensure that when the spark that sets off the powder keg begins, he's ready to move in and involve himself in the chaos, and swiftly emerge as the pillar of strength in the region.

So he pays a lot of attention to the sorts of things Ketan would be up to. Maybe he spies a poster up on a wall one day in some city. It says Row Row Fight the Powah, written in a badass font that just makes you want to throw a Molotov Cocktail at your nearest government building. Whoever wrote this - by the Unconquered Sun, he's got loads of ability, but it's unrefined - he's a clear amateur. Maybe now he's just that guy in front of the supermarket getting signatures, but he has the talent to one day be a Che Guevara. This is someone who you want either on your side, or on nobody's side.

So Gyler tries to tracks him down, and Ketan runs - "The Wyld Hunt is on to me" he thinks. Gyler chases him to Chiaroscuro, and tracks him down, down to the Undercity. A chase ensues through the darkness, winding through the maze of catacombs and through chambers and paths, some forever unseen by mortal eyes by their first-age designs, pathways opening anew and yielding only to the Lawbringers themselves. They reach a dead end, both out of breath, weapons drawn. Suddenly, the room's long-dormant mechanisms reactivates, realigning the very undercity itself as a beam of light pierces through the depths and setting the golden chamber aglow. The loom of fate has reconnected the Solars with their birthright, revealing to them the long cached-away treasure trove, now finally returned to their rightful owners.

They heft their new artifacts, realizing they are long-lost kin, the dazzling golden light revealing both of their natures, casts marks alight.

"So you say you want a revolution?"

(I got a little caught up there)

Plutonium on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    rainy are you really running this game

or are you just out to make people hurt

the history of exalted games on this board

i want to see someone turn it around

also do you still need a player

and if so what is up with their caste

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Wow Shoe.

That's like, poetic, man.

I think we might need a night.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    we got a deal

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I updated my sheet with my combats mods, as well as defense values. I also chose some sorcery spells. I still haven't decided between demon of the first circle or emerald counter magic as one of my spells though. Emerald seems rather useful, but the demon one just looks fun.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Emerald Countermagic is useful in a sorcerer's duel, but outside that it's not a particularly amazing spell. Demon of the First Circle is an incredible utility spell that gives you access to all sorts of powers and abilities.

It's also way more fun :D

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ya I loved the idea of summoning a demon to do my will, or even just be my bodyguard. Just having some troubles trying to fit it in the character concept I had. Which reminds me, the general feel I'm going for with him is a wandering medium/exorcist.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Plutonium wrote: »

Unibomber would be more like living in a shack in the middle of nowhere writing letters that cause people's brains to melt.

I'm pretty sure your character just might be capable of this, too.

Anyways, perhaps our meeting might involve our respective Artifact weapons. You have a sweet Dire Lance, and I have Daiklave, so how did we get them?

Here's an idea:
    I see Gyler spending the last few months traveling around the south in the guise of a corrupt realm bureaucrat, schmoozing with those in charge and secretly gauging the aims, hostility, and military readiness of the various tribes and nations of the South. He knows that chaos is coming soon, ready to engulf the south in a firestorm of sectarian violence that won't have a foreseeable end.

Of course, without any intervention, it will actually end with Falafel marching on the divided and weakened nations, but we don't exactly know about that yet. Well, Lodwilk's Twilight might know about that - he seems like he makes a habit of speaking to ghosts.

Anyways, Gyler wants to ensure that when the spark that sets off the powder keg begins, he's ready to move in and involve himself in the chaos, and swiftly emerge as the pillar of strength in the region.

So he pays a lot of attention to the sorts of things Ketan would be up to. Maybe he spies a poster up on a wall one day in some city. It says Row Row Fight the Powah, written in a badass font that just makes you want to throw a Molotov Cocktail at your nearest government building. Whoever wrote this - by the Unconquered Sun, he's got loads of ability, but it's unrefined - he's a clear amateur. Maybe now he's just that guy in front of the supermarket getting signatures, but he has the talent to one day be a Che Guevara. This is someone who you want either on your side, or on nobody's side.

So Gyler tries to tracks him down, and Ketan runs - "The Wyld Hunt is on to me" he thinks. Gyler chases him to Chiaroscuro, and tracks him down, down to the Undercity. A chase ensues through the darkness, winding through the maze of catacombs and through chambers and paths, some forever unseen by mortal eyes by their first-age designs, pathways opening anew and yielding only to the Lawbringers themselves. They reach a dead end, both out of breath, weapons drawn. Suddenly, the room's long-dormant mechanisms reactivates, realigning the very undercity itself as a beam of light pierces through the depths and setting the golden chamber aglow. The loom of fate has reconnected the Solars with their birthright, revealing to them the long cached-away treasure trove, now finally returned to their rightful owners.

They heft their new artifacts, realizing they are long-lost kin, the dazzling golden light revealing both of their natures, casts marks alight.

"So you say you want a revolution?"

(I got a little caught up there)
    Just realized I forgot to reply to this. Hmmm... I was going to have my Dire Lance be a gift from family as it kind of ties together some pieces of my background. However! I really like what you wrote there and obviously think we should duel in the shadows of Chiaroscuro. Because, why not?

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So, we've got Pluto and Ringo with complete characters, Lodwilk's got a character sheet but he's lacking in background, Udjat's got a background but no sheet, and Snowdown's still got nothing.

Pluto, love your idea for Gyler and Ketan's meeting. That's badass Exalted right there. If the other players want to come up with ideas to tie their characters into the Circle as they finish up their stuff, that would be totally sweet.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    'eh-ahem'

My next day off(not including today) is Wednesday. I would like to see everyone with a workable background and sheet by then. Wednesday to Saturday, we'll prepare for launch. Party goals, how the party met, and maybe kick the game itself off.

Currently - Ledaal Ketan and Conlyth Gyler are fomenting rebellion against the Realm in/around Chiaroscuro. This has not gone unnoticed by the local Dynasts, and while they lack the strength they had even a few years ago, they are trying to hunt down the agitators to try and gain some measure of control after the situation. A young Earth-Aspect, Ledaal Konstir, fresh from the brutal school of Pasiap's Stair as an adoptee of House Ledaal, has reputedly been hired to solve the problem with extreme prejudice.

Who will step in to help the growing Circle out of this mess?

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Just realized I forgot to reply to this. Hmmm... I was going to have my Dire Lance be a gift from family as it kind of ties together some pieces of my background. However! I really like what you wrote there and obviously think we should duel in the shadows of Chiaroscuro. Because, why not?

Thanks!

And besides, it's not like noble houses are in the habit of handing out priceless Orichalcum artifacts to anyone, especially unexalted dynasts.

I'll be glad to work with anyone on integrating their character with the circle.

Also, I kind of realize that a secret badass chamber deep in the undercity of Chiarascuro attuned to Solar essence like the one I described kind of sounds a lot like a Manse. If anyone wants to take one, that is. I can throw in a dot of backgrounds (but no bonus points) if we want to go that way.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    It's been a while since we've heard from Udjat. Is the guy still interested, or should we consider giving the eclipse slot to Arcanis?

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Plutonium wrote: »
    [

Also, I kind of realize that a secret badass chamber deep in the undercity of Chiarascuro attuned to Solar essence like the one I described kind of sounds a lot like a Manse. If anyone wants to take one, that is. I can throw in a dot of backgrounds (but no bonus points) if we want to go that way.

I can take my two dots out of Cult and put it into that.

I should have a proper background up later tonight, but here is a quick summary of what I'm planning.

My Twilight Caste would have been an exorcist trained by the Immaculate Order. He was sent to deal with an exorcism, but due to poor information he had to deal with a Nemissarri. At that moment he Exalted, and was able to defeat the undead spirit. He returned to the Immaculate Order exorcists, only to be attacked by them for being a Solar.

After barely escaping he felt betrayed by the order, vowing to take them down for not only betraying them, but due to their lack of true organization when dealing with exorcisms. After all, he would have died if he hadn't Exalted at the right moment.

That's just a brief summary and will be flushed out a bit more, and I'm sure I will some minor changes to it.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I strongly recommend putting another dot into Melee, if only because you're going to get caught up in combat eventually and it wouldn't do for Extras to kick your ass. Maybe take one out of martial arts?

Other than that, it looks good. You already fleshed out your ally, if you could put a bit more information into exactly where you get your Resources from, and what your Backing represents(your role in the Guild, your function as a noble of the Tri-Khanate) it would be cool.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Udjat_Eye wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I strongly recommend putting another dot into Melee, if only because you're going to get caught up in combat eventually and it wouldn't do for Extras to kick your ass. Maybe take one out of martial arts?

Other than that, it looks good. You already fleshed out your ally, if you could put a bit more information into exactly where you get your Resources from, and what your Backing represents(your role in the Guild, your function as a noble of the Tri-Khanate) it would be cool.

Just squared the Melee & MA transfer away. That was something I was actually debating over. I'll have some more information printed before wednesday. No worries.

As a rule, narrow focus is better than a spread. Speaking of which, you might want to try and focus your charms a bit better. I know it's tempting to have a bit of everything, but there's no reason to not shine at your chosen profession and spread out later. I do intend to be generous with XP.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    That is something I like to hear! Hopefully I will be able to do my background writeup tonight after I get my ass kicked at volleyball.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Regarding your sheet, Udjat:

Reading your background and your other posts, it seems like you're going for the fast-talking salesman type - a sleazy social combatant with specialization in the acquisition and offloading of goods and services.

To that extent, I'd say that three abilities that are going to really define your character would be Presence, Performance, and Socialize. Right now, you're set in socialize, but sorely lacking in the other two. Additionally, integrity can be important in social combat, as a measure of your character's self-confidence and ability to hold firm when faced with mental opposition. Investigation could also prove useful, as it is involved in a lot of appraisal and interrogation situations.

Presence would be your character's force of personality, their ability to have their words seem legitimate and worth heeding. Performance, while it can specialize in quite a few ways, would apply in this case to your character's ability to hold others' attention, to astound and fascinate. A salesman would use performance to keep up their patter, or to sell a product or an idea to an audience.

As for charms, here's a few that I can highly recommend for your character. Taking some of them would really add a lot of power to the merchant aspect. As of now, you're sort of unfocused.

Presence: Hypnotic Tongue Technique, Irresistible Salesman Spirit
    Performance: Respect Commanding Attitude, Heart Compelling Method
    Bureaucracy: Frugal Merchant Method, Insightful Buyer Technique
    Investigation: Coutier's Eye Technique, Consumer-Evaluating Glance
    Linquistics: Poetic Expression Style, Excellent Emissary's Tongue
    Socialize: Pretty much the entire tree.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Alright here is the rough draft of my background.
    The Ethereal Voice was once an extremely talented exorcist of the Immaculate Order. Part of the reason for his success was that the Ethereal would not approach an assignment by simple approaching the ghost and performing an exorcism. He would investigate why the spirit was causing the mischief it did, and if he could placate the spirit by bringing it the justice it desired, he would. These actions plus his constant complaining of disorganization and faulty information amongst the Immaculate Orders exorcists did cause him some controversy, but none could argue with his results.

The Ethereal Voice was eventually sent to a small village a few days travel out from, Chiaroscuro. The village was being haunted by the ghost of a little girl that had been murdered. Upon reaching the village, The Ethereal Voice searched out the child spirit, in the hopes of discovering what it wanted. Upon meeting the ghost though, he noticed the tell tale green eyes of a Nemissarie. The exorcist tried to banish the powerful spirit, but it far outclassed his abilities and would have killed him, if the Ethereal Voice had not reached Exaltion at that moment.

That moment of sudden power was enough for the Ethereal to banish the Nemissarie, vacating it from the corpse of the dead child. However the process of being murdered and then having her corpse possessed by a Nemissarie was enough to wretch the childs spirit out of the circle of reincarnation. The Ethereal took great pity upon the lost child, whose name he learned was Vahn-Nai. So he listed to her story of her death, and learned that she was killed by a man who travelled with a merchants caravan, and had left with it the day after he killed her. After that the Nemissarie possessed her corpse, and she was forced to watch it cause terror within her village. Now she was free from its grasp but was too spiritually weak to properly cross over to reincarnate. The Ethereal Voice promised to find the man who killed her, and to visit her whenever he was nearby.

The Ethereal Voice left the village of Nasir, and headed towards the nearest gathering of Immaculate Order exorcists. He wished to tell them of his Exaltion, and how with his new found abilities he could banish spirits more powerful then he ever could have before.

Before his Exaltion, The Ethereal Voice was never a devot follower of the Order, he mainly did so because it was expected of him, and for some reason he believed his brothers in trade thought the same. Upon returning and revealing himself as a Solar, he learned how devout they where though. Comrades whom he had trained with, who he had worked with to banish spirits more powerful than any of them could handle on their own, turned on him.

He escaped with his life, but with his spirit crushed. He had been betrayed by those who he believed would lay down their lives for him, as he would for them. The Ethereal still does not know where the thought came from, but he began to wonder if him being sent to deal with a Nemissarie by himself was a mistake after all. His exorcism processes, as well as his views towards the orders organization had always been a little controversial, and perhaps they had finally grown weary of him.

It was then that The Ethereal Voice decided to bring down the Immaculate Order, or atleast force a reform. They had grown blind to their goals by petty greed and jealousy of those more capable than themselves.
    To accomplish his goals, he needed information, and so he went to Chiaroscuro, to speak to the dead within the many shadowland pockets inside the city. After all some ghosts died with unknown information still on their lips, and others have seen things that were thought to be unseen.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Interesting. So, Marble is trying to fuse the Guild and the Tri-Khanate into a single entity within Chiaroscuro?

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Both your characters have a lot of interesting stuff going on.

Do you have any ideas on how we would integrate our backgrounds together into the circle? I can already see Ketan and E.V. getting on well with each other, both of them being outcasts from the immaculate order who want to strike back at them.

Also I'm swapping out a dot of contacts for a dot of Manse.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I would think that as soon as Ketan heard of a member of the Order being Exalted as a Solar, he and Gyler would begin looking for him. It's also possible that EV would come looking for Ketan much the same way Gyler did, by coming across Ketan's anti-Order writings. We'll just praise the Unconquered Sun that the Realm has not been as able to pinpoint Ketan as the writer as easily as his Solar brothers did.

The question is how does Marble find himself in such a group? The spirit connection through EV?

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Those are all simple enough explanations, but wouldn't it have been a lot cooler if instead of just stumbling across each other, we were the ones who busted out EV when he tried to return to the Immaculate order and they turned on him.

We need to get some sweet heist flick action in there somehow. Ketan forges some awesome false documents with his badass linguistics charms to get inside, and then they start wrecking havok. Gyler's all kicking down doors and clearing rooms, blowing away punks with a flame piece or cutting them apart while Ketan's holding off the stream of dudes from behind with his sweet defensive charms, twirling his spear and stabbing mooks trying to rush them until they manage to reach the cell where they're holding EV.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I like this Plutonium guy. I like him a lot. :^:

Also thread title should read: Who wants to play a ninja?

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    But all that work you put in!

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Udjat_Eye wrote: »

Also thread title should read: Who wants to play a ninja?

I'll grab the Night slot and drop Marble if we've still got Arcanis ready to fill the Eclipse.

I'm sure Arc would be happy to take Eclipse, but I'd hate to force you. I'm completely willing to run this game with four players, I don't need five.

Rainfall on