As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deelock turns [CHAT] today!

• Options
    GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    On a similar vein, I thought this was very clever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM

Grenn on
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    God, tonight even my butt hurts when I walk, this is a new sensation for me.

8-)

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So like... i finially listened to the "mysteriously unlabled" D-side from menomena's album.

It kicks so much ass.

Now to figure out how to get the damn thing on to my pc so I don't go into kickass song withdrawl at college.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    Congratulations Bacon WE SHOULD HANG OUT before you drive up to marry MD!

Sweet, yes this should happen.

I'm looking forward to you giving me a tie-dye shirt as a gift, which I'd never wear normally because it's a tie-dye shirt, but never being able to get rid of it because if I get rid of it and you come over
    you're gonna be like, "where the fuck is that sweet-ass shirt I gave you, you ass?!" and then I'll be all stammering and have to make up a lie like, 'it was stolen by crackheads...really laid back, but nevertheless very menacing crackheads.'

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Congratulations MT! Congratulations Bacon WE SHOULD HANG OUT before you drive up to marry MD!

Congrats everybody!

I accidently slept with my contacts in last night!

Congratulations NightDragon!

What are the side effects?

Also maybe i shoulda taken that job up in San Francisco for flash artist...

Bacon: you gonna pass by LA on your trip? Ill give you some food. That way you wont have to worry about forgetting about it

PROX on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PROX wrote: »
    I accidently slept with my contacts in last night!

Congratulations NightDragon!

What are the side effects?

Waking up with disgusting, goopy eyeballs that are hella red and irritated and dry. Taking out dry contacts is painful, and then blinking is painful for about the next 30-60 minutes.

I'm looking forward to you giving me a tie-dye shirt as a gift, which I'd never wear normally because it's a tie-dye shirt, but never being able to get rid of it because if I get rid of it and you come over
    you're gonna be like, "where the fuck is that sweet-ass shirt I gave you, you ass?!" and then I'll be all stammering and have to make up a lie like, 'it was stolen by crackheads...really laid back, but nevertheless very menacing crackheads.'

We only have small shirts, I think...so I don't know how tall/rotund you may be, but you may end up with a flaming, tight tie-dye midriff shirt, which would just be the most hilarious thing.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    AumniAumni Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

That's awesome. And that's what Justin Bieber looks like!? Sheesh, people get excited over stupid things now. :(

Aumni on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • Options
    edited August 2010

We only have small shirts, I think...so I don't know how tall/rotund you may be, but you may end up with a flaming, tight tie-dye midriff shirt, which would just be the most hilarious thing.

Pfft, your trying to laugh it off does nothing to conceal your anime-nosebleed levels of arousal towards that mental image.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    What 5 movies and 5 games would you guys bring to a 520 day russian isolation tube?

http://kotaku.com/5617076/if-people-make-it-to-mars-give-the-wii-some-credit

PROX on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    What 5 movies and 5 games would you guys bring to a 520 day russian isolation tube?

all i know is that they sure as hell wouldn't be xbox games. I'd lose my sanity just waiting for that thing to red ring on me.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    God, tonight even my butt hurts when I walk, this is a new sensation for me.

8-)

D:

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    We better be planning our own trip to Mars first.

rts on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I just want to live in the isolation tube so the rest of the world can't fucking bother me.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Why is it that the day that you have a pressing engagement suddenly you have to work late?

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Pfft, your trying to laugh it off does nothing to conceal your anime-nosebleed levels of arousal towards that mental image.

:lol:

Maybe I'll dye the word "ANGEL" into the shirt, too. Additional hilarity.

(and by hilarity I of course mean blood loss).

NightDragon on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Congrats MT! I heard marriage is good at first.
    I accidently slept with my contacts

I sleep with my contacts all the time. That's why I keep that book.
    anime-nosebleed levels of arousal

I never understood that. Do boners in Japan cause many nosebleeds or something?

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited August 2010

:lol:

Maybe I'll dye the word "ANGEL" into the shirt, too. Additional hilarity.

(and by hilarity I of course mean blood loss).

ps1099_2.gif

PROX on
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I guess.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

all i know is that they sure as hell wouldn't be xbox games. I'd lose my sanity just waiting for that thing to red ring on me.

oh god
    day 2
    red ringed

0001.jpg

okay so who is gonna end up banging who

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    the two on the ends will end up in a comitted relationship, and the four others will just fuck each other all willy nilly.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Thats racist

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hey, I didn't tell them to do that

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    Kochikens wrote: »

oh god
    day 2
    red ringed

0001.jpg

okay so who is gonna end up banging who

Was there some part I missed where the expedition to Mars required a team of Cyclops' from the X-Men?

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I do hope the actual mission to Mars spacecraft is done up in DIY Home Depot wood paneling. The "harsh, unrelenting florescent light" look is a nice touch too and would in no way be insanity or depression inducing.

Personally, I think I'm going to hold off on going to Mars until they can put something up into space that reaches at least the standard of an Embassy Suites in terms of interior design. Or until I become a space arms dealer (NSFW).

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I knew arms dealers made some money, but cripes, plush!

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Y'know, as I was getting out of the military I almost got a job customizing planes like that.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Y'know, as I was getting out of the military I almost got a job customizing planes like that.

So you would have been the, "sup dawg, I heard you like planes so I put a plane in your plane so you can fly while you fly" dude?

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Looks like I'm loosing weight again. Gotta keep an eye on the sneaky bastard or he'll get away from you.

Wow, actually that is really good.

Flay on
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Holy shit

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

So you would have been the, "sup dawg, I heard you like planes so I put a plane in your plane so you can fly while you fly" dude?

Jeez what swank digs. Its like right out of star trek or something.

PROX on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Man, I really should get more in the habit of getting rid of things the instant the outlive their usefulness, rather than keeping them around, necessitating me having to get rid of a bunch of stuff all at once, dragging up a huge wave of bittersweet nostalgia.

Intuos 2, you were so good to me for so many years! But now you have a weird problem where you make lines wobble around when working on a certain part of you, and I have a newer, better one of you now!

Don't look at me that way, Intuos 2! You know this is the way it has to be!

Man, considering the attachment I've got to some inanimate broken old shit, it's probably best that I don't have a dog- I'd be such a fucking wreck if I ever had to put it down.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm like that with shoes. I have one pair of shoes and that's it, but when I have to throw them away I think of all the good times we've had together, where we've been, where we could've gone to if they hadn't decided to start squawking like a lame parrot everytime I took a step and made everyone on the street stare at me and think "That dude needs some new shoes." Throwing them in the garbage is an emotional moment, especially if I've had an overseas vacation with the shoes.

Mustang on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm like that with people.
    Was that a joke? I don't even know anymore.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Meh, people are jerks, I find them relatively easy to throw in the garbage.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    Meh, people are jerks, I find them relatively easy to throw in the garbage.

See, I could never do that.

Mainly because I lack the necessary upper body strength.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Intuos 2, you were so good to me for so many years! But now you have a weird problem where you make lines wobble around when working on a certain part of you, and I have a newer, better one of you now!

Don't look at me that way, Intuos 2! You know this is the way it has to be!

That's funny, Bacon, because that's exactly what happened with my Intuos 2. I guess it was a common problem in that model.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    That's funny, Bacon, because that's exactly what happened with my Intuos 2. I guess it was a common problem in that model.

You mean the unwarranted emotional attachment?

I guess that's why they put those annoying zoom bars onto the Intuos 3, so when you accidentally hit the first couple times you start thinking of it more as an object prone to poltergeists, rather than a friend at your side during your art adventures.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Bacon wrote:
    those annoying zoom bars onto the Intuos 3

I hate those things, especially now that W7 keeps on denying the existence of Wacoms drivers and I have to continually disable the goddamn things.

Mustang on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I liked my Intuos3, but my Intuos4 is better in every way.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    holy crap look at this thing:
    1240561636ssLR4I2.jpg

fuckin alien, that thing.

Bacon, living in a dorm helped me reduce things alot, but Im a crazy pack rat. I'm at a point where if its not old art, my computer, or my music, it can be pitched. Im a tech whore though, and I'll never throw out my systems.

Iruka on
This discussion has been closed.