As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] It's a Prinnyful Life - Game Over - Infiltrators enjoy sweet victory!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    and just how is anything that I'm saying playing the ditzy card?

You're going to just ignore everything else I've said and focus on the one line post to somebody using lots of numbers that I don't get?

in the last two days, i have told the entire game everything about me, if they cared to pay attention.

Go ahead, go look. I'll wait.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    who wants to know my ability, doods

M.D. on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

Go ahead, go look. I'll wait.

if you use an ability on her, she can tell you what it was and who did it dood. apparently, dood.

Egos on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

I do! I also made a caster based Favored Soul that I kind of want to level up!

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

I do! I also made a caster based Favored Soul that I kind of want to level up!

i wanted to make a favored soul cause I hear they are pretty damn good to play. They get more mp and can heal/dmg

dood

M.D. on
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    To be honest, I started ignoring Ahava's posts because of the high amounts of crazy coming off from them dood.

I have a hard time imagining any villager acting like she is, but mafia doesn't seem right either. My bet is she is one of those multi-colored doods.

Garick on
  • Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Bratr makes the most sense.

simulacrum on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    eh, I'll go for jdarksun

also - what's with everyone saying 'dood' all the time?

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    clearly you are not one of us, dood

M.D. on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    who wants to be like everyone else, anyway?

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    FrostMist wrote: »
    eh, I'll go for jdarksun

also - what's with everyone saying 'dood' all the time?
    I dunno, dood.

I'm not really feeling the jdark vote right now... but egos and I are bros. So I'm going to hold off until later, I guess!

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    well there is bratr, lemming :P

I'm in debate. On day 2 (I think) Ender switched from Mr. D to bratr to captain planet to abysmal lynx.

Could have looked good on his record, and it was obvious brat wasn't going down *shrugs*

Egos on
  • Options
    bratrbratr Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Why do I have to do this every single day?

Except for the one day which I was away from a computer all day do to taking grandparents to granville island, I have always called my attacks, attacked who I said I would, And I have killed who I said I would.

The granville island Day, whoever was organizing it, Kay I think, could tell you if he was alive that I didn't read his PM which told me my target till after 9pm, long after everything was done.

As for my bandwagoning I'm easy to convince and sometimes i make mistakes. Looking at the compiled data I'm no longer sure about Jdarksun. But the fact that he confirmed he was going to attack an invader and then that invader failed to die seemed suspicious.

I understand now that a better way to confirm he is a villager is to just let him live one day and ask someone to finish of the same prinny he was supposed to attack. If it dies to 2-3 damage then maybe he is telling the truth.

Although the Mafia could just team up to make sure it dies even if its full health, So its not a great plan.

For now I see no reason to change my vote. Ego's seems like a possible alternate target, but his power seems like it could be real.

Finally I have a question? What is Jdarksun's prinny's role? I didn't notice it throughout my quick read through the posts, has he revealed his role?

EDIT: DOOD

bratr on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    he hasn't said dood. but clearly mr. dood and I are making a statement with our crumble vote. O_O

Egos on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    also is anyone gonna organize a strike force of sorts or no?

Egos on
  • Options
    bratrbratr Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm voting TheLoserForHireX

cause im leaving, Grandma's birthday. And I don't think Jdark is mafia.

bratr on
  • Options
    DemuristDemurist Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    The old Grandma's birthday dodge...

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I honestly don't know. There are so many choices today! Everyone is offering up these arguments, but none seem compelling enough.

I am tempted to vote for ahava, just because she is being a goose and a half today and yesterday.

I'm curious about this crumble vote, too. Egos and Mr. D are making a statement? Is this some reference I'm not getting? Egos tends to be a pretty cryptic guy, so maybe it's a rebel vote...

I'm going to vote Jdark! His sudden flurry of activity has been a tell for others in the past.

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i'm voting for him cause wasn't he in the zone when kias died and he's the last one there?

M.D. on
  • Options
    NotchNotch PottsfieldRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    !Ahava

!Crumble
    seems like the better bet.

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i'm voting for him cause wasn't he in the zone when kias died and he's the last one there?

That too.:mrgreen:

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    man i just

goddamn

ugh

i should stop playing mains, dood

Lucedes on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm leaving for the day, so I've sent in my orders. As no one seems to be coordinating today, I'll just call my attack and ask for help publicly.

I'm bombing Infiltrator C8. If someone who can't bomb tonight could poke it with their default attack, I think that should be enough to kill it. Just one other attacker please, don't waste more than one default attack on this guy.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'll take a poke at him.

Edit: I'll barrage C8

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    I'm leaving for the day, so I've sent in my orders. As no one seems to be coordinating today, I'll just call my attack and ask for help publicly.

I'm bombing Infiltrator C8. If someone who can't bomb tonight could poke it with their default attack, I think that should be enough to kill it. Just one other attacker please, don't waste more than one default attack on this guy.

C8. That is the one I bombed last night. It should only have 1 or 2 hps left.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    If you both slice, that's 3 hps of damage. B8, B9 were bombed last night too.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll hit B9, I guess.

!retract jdarksun

still thinking about my vote, now.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Garick has the right idea!

Just ignore the crazy lady!

Maybe she'll shut up!

For the record, this is not as crazy lady as I can get. I can get worse. Would you like me to keep pushing?

Also, I should smack something in O tonight. Anybody wanna gimme a target?

oh, and if you're planning on smacking me, you had better be sure you can do enough damage.

I will tell the thread who hit me, and just for how much.

Just to make sure it's all covered.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Pssh, C8 it ain't then. Is there one that wasn't bombed last night? I've got a bomb, so I intend to use it for some real value.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    If you want my suggestion, look at the posts from Kay and myself about the attacks. Try confirming quietly making attacks to confirm some of those attacks. I'm not in the middle and going to be busy really soon here. So someone else will have to organize attacks for the middle.

[Edit] the posts are right before day 5 results post #868 and #869

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Don't have time for that, leaving now, so I'm bombing D9. :P If someone helps me by doing a basic attack on it, that should be enough to kill it. Unless someone randomly pops up and says they hit D9 last night, at which point...Bleh.

[EDIT] Okay I lied and I checked and it looks good. Someone poke this sucker with their basic Prinny Barrage and that should be enough, I think.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I shall hit either d3 or d6.

Seeing as those were the two that hit me the other night.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'll change my stab to D9, then.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    bratr

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I have a hunch jdark aint evil, so.... crumble, I guess.

Anyone want a partner to hit an invader with? Let me know.

Hippie on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hippie hippie hippie!

hit d6 with me!

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I would love to hit it with you. You soon-to-be kiwi you! :D

Hippie on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    is there any invader, anyone wants me to slice?

Egos on
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hmmm... Egos seems suspicious to me for some reason.

Garick on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hippie wrote: »
    I would love to hit it with you. You soon-to-be kiwi you! :D

Squeegiggles!

If I get paperwork and such done, it might be sooner!!!

but prolly not until february

lonelyahava on