As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Musica Ricer[chat]a

«13456758

Posts

  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2010
    winter is better than nexus

    Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    now that is an adequate [chat] thread

    Elendil on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I predict this [chat] shall be LOCKED!

    or left unlocked...

    either way...

    Jokerman on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    New mod? New mod!?

    Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow, congrats on the mod-status, Jacob. :D

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I was going to lead a [chat] rebellion, but I couldn't remember the name of Jacob's avatar to make JACOBKOSH MUST DIE signs.

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Late on 8 April 1940 the guard vessel spotted the German Kampfgruppe 5 heading north as part of the German invasion of Norway. Despite being seriously outnumbered - the Kampfgruppe consisted of the heavy cruiser Blücher, the heavy cruiser Lützow, the light cruiser Emden, three torpedo boats and eight minesweepers carrying 2,000 troops to Oslo - Pol III engaged the German forces. After firing a warning shot, Pol III closed with the German torpedo boat Albatros. Realising that the enemy would not turn away, but was going to violate Norwegian neutrality, Pol III fired flares to alert Norwegian coastal batteries and rammed the Albatros in the side

    That's pretty ballsy

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    My [chat] would have been beautiful. And I would have had it if it wasn't for that meddling Elendil.

    I'll get you next time Elendil!

    kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    You guys have my solemn pledge that cruel caprice will be the order of the day

    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ugh, this is the third day in a row that I've felt nauseous upon waking up. Happened around this time last month too. I hope this is not a new PMS symptom.

    Not pleasant. :P

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    You guys have my solemn pledge that cruel caprice will be the order of the day

    Truly you are a student of the Tube. :^:

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    well, I have made dinner for the time I asked if it would be ok to make dinner for.

    Apparently the decorating team are in the middle of stuff.

    BobCesca on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    I believe way back in the day I recommended jacob as a mod in a [chat] conversation just after Tube put up the 'who wants to be a mod' thread. I am prescient.

    Bogart on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hey Inqi, you down for LoL later today?

    Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    jakob congratulomations

    It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

    I'm sure you'll do just fine

    *shakes hand a little too firmly*

    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2010
    So, Netflix. Now that I have it I spent a bit adding all the Criterion films that were on instant and I haven't seen, and put them on top of my queue. And ended up with 100+ titles.

    Why do they have so many!

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Christ it's 5am and I'm trying to work out a decent way to auto-generate DNA sequences. Hand designing these things has to be the wrong approach.

    electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ahahaha. Mexico killed in Drug Deal.
    In the latest incident of drug-related violence to hit the country, all 111 million citizens of Mexico were killed Monday during a shoot-out between rival drug cartels.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    Also, congratulations, dude! Tube has chosen wisely.

    Bogart on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    A crowd flowed over my queue, so many,
    I had not thought Criterion had done so many.

    Elendil on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    VH, I lost at warhammer so I need to cleanse with warmachine or lol later today. But now lunch!

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    Elki wrote: »
    So, Netflix. Now that I have it I spent a bit adding all the Criterion films that were on instant and I haven't seen, and put them on top of my queue. And ended up with 100+ titles.

    Why do they have so many!

    Isn't it great? Like of all the services I pay for it is definitely the one I feel best about.

    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    the early hours of the norwegian campaign: proof that a unorganized, confused, antiquated and neglected armed force will be mostly a walk-over, but only mostly, and there is nothing to defend you against having shit luck

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2010
    I think my total instant queue is up to 500. Which kinda makes me want to quit my job and sit home all day watching shit.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    VH, I lost at warhammer so I need to cleanse with warmachine or lol later today. But now lunch!
    You shouldn't try to cleanse with Warmachine 'cuz I'll just beat your ass and then you'll feel extra bad. :P

    But then having me on your team in LoL will make you lose also, so I guess you're just fucked.

    I have to finish uploading this video for my mother, which will take....awhile, but I should be ready to play in half an hour or 45 minutes or so.

    Anybody else want to play LoL?

    Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    Bogart wrote: »
    Also, congratulations, dude! Tube has chosen wisely.

    Thanks, man! I think it's on kind of a probationary basis but it's still pretty cool and I don't want to disappoint Tube or the mods who stuck out their necks to recommend me.

    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNixStGxIGU&feature=related
    this one was in that boring kubrick movie

    Elendil on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    That reminds me, I finally got to see Minecraft Alpha last night whilst hanging out with friends. Definitely looks like a game I could enjoy, though the zombies/skeletons/creepers seem like 'must add obligatory fight challenge' more than anything else.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    That reminds me, I finally got to see Minecraft Alpha last night whilst hanging out with friends. Definitely looks like a game I could enjoy, though the zombies/skeletons/creepers seem like 'must add obligatory fight challenge' more than anything else.

    what? They were a great addition. Now there's actual gamelpay and not just farting around

    well, not just farting around

    also, fuck creepers

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    VH, imma take a shower and eat lunch, but after that I am down for LoL/Warmachine.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Thats perfect VH. No I lost to a cool guy but he rolled nothing below a 5 on his cover saves on every hit but 1 the whole game. Like 10+ hits. It was insane. Then every hit on me he rolled a 6 for strength(needed to penetrate my armor) and then either killed the vehicle or killed its weapon.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    That reminds me, I finally got to see Minecraft Alpha last night whilst hanging out with friends. Definitely looks like a game I could enjoy, though the zombies/skeletons/creepers seem like 'must add obligatory fight challenge' more than anything else.

    what? They were a great addition. Now there's actual gamelpay and not just farting around

    well, not just farting around

    also, fuck creepers

    Figuring out how to make things, de-construct and construct things, explore, to me that's plenty game play, not just 'farting around'.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    minecraft alpha is an improvement of what used to be called survival

    which is what it is

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    That reminds me, I finally got to see Minecraft Alpha last night whilst hanging out with friends. Definitely looks like a game I could enjoy, though the zombies/skeletons/creepers seem like 'must add obligatory fight challenge' more than anything else.

    what? They were a great addition. Now there's actual gamelpay and not just farting around

    well, not just farting around

    also, fuck creepers

    Figuring out how to make things, de-construct and construct things, explore, to me that's plenty game play, not just 'farting around'.

    yeah but we've done that in previous builds

    I like that mining and spelunking is hazardous now

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Monsters can be turned off, with the exception of the smaller goos, by setting the difficulty to Peaceful.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Maybe I'll get lunch too.

    Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    That reminds me, I finally got to see Minecraft Alpha last night whilst hanging out with friends. Definitely looks like a game I could enjoy, though the zombies/skeletons/creepers seem like 'must add obligatory fight challenge' more than anything else.

    what? They were a great addition. Now there's actual gamelpay and not just farting around

    well, not just farting around

    also, fuck creepers

    Figuring out how to make things, de-construct and construct things, explore, to me that's plenty game play, not just 'farting around'.

    yeah but we've done that in previous builds

    I like that mining and spelunking is hazardous now

    I would say that considering how easy it is to get lost, how atavistic the reaction is to getting lost, and how easy it is to die from a series of falls you don't see coming, it's plenty hazardous.

    Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.