Options

Dilberts & Downsizing at [Mini]Phalla Bell [Reserves welcome]

1234568»

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    daniant wrote: »
    I would grudge CaptainPlanet for this, but then he revealed and wasn't guarded. So I guess I can't grudge him too hard.

Even though he took away my first chance at really being the best SK I could be.

:evil:

From what I understand, I was guarded by Wally but the mafia just used their busdriver to kill me.

In my opinion, the busdriver should NEVER be mafia and always be village. And if you are going to do that, they should only be able to move negative effects and not things like who the guard is targeting. Because it just made the guard 100% useless when they figured out to just combine the busdrive with a kill.

Eh, busdrivers are fun. It's really only a problem if you combine a busdriver and a role seer. Because otherwise, the mafia has to guess just like the rest of us.

Now more than one busdriver and shit gets crazy.

daniant on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    honestly, had daniant lived past day 2, she would have been a large problem for the mafia since she was completely immune to our kills.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ya, it would have been interesting if CapPlanet had not outed me. The village might still have won.

daniant on