As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Take [chat] to your cinema

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    There are RV's, mobile homes, Trailers, and Prefabricated Houses.

Prefab houses are pretty nice for a starter home.

Homes by Ikea.

Good luck assembling that motherfucker

8 foot long allen wrenches all up ins.

Reminds me of the sears' homes from back in the 50s.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    Where'd the trailer thread go? because Attack the Block looks potentially hilarious.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    Prefabricated Home:
    manufactured_home_foundation__retrofit__tie_down__mobile_home_foundation_z28t.jpg

That's not what I got when I image searched prefabricated home. Because that's just a double-wide trailer with a garage attachment. I'd never heard the prefab home term before you said it, and the ones on google were almost all super customized and not even the same form factor as a trailer.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Is Sarksus back??

!!!?!?!?!!!?!!

!!?!?!!?!?!!!?!?!!?!!?!!

I'm so excited I could maybe fart a little!

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The Cat wrote: »
    Where'd the trailer thread go? because Attack the Block looks potentially hilarious.

One day science will have advanced to the point where I can have children with Joe Cornish. And Adam Buxton too. I don't want to play favourites.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Is Sarksus back??

!!!?!?!?!!!?!!

you always have nexus

YOU ALL HAVE NEXUS

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

I'm sold

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah that's just a double-wide trailer. Pre-fabbed houses look like your normal run of the mill houses but come from a catalog and you pick one out and then buy a lot of land, then they come in and build the house out of the pieces. For instance, G&I Homes sells pre-fabbed houses where I live.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFIzWjT5I4

Fast forward to 2:00. "News"woman reading Rebecca Black the youtube comments for Friday.

LULZ

Deebaser on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    Is Sarksus back??

!!!?!?!?!!!?!!

!!?!?!!?!?!!!?!?!!?!!?!!

I'm so excited I could maybe fart a little!

Aha! The truth comes out! You're not actually female at all! Everyone knows that girls "toot", not "fart". You're a dirty liar, Hakks!

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    omg....katie couric clone is totally trollin'

Deebaser on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hakkes is farting through the glass ceiling.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Is Sarksus back??

!!!?!?!?!!!?!!

you always have nexus

YOU ALL HAVE NEXUS

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Is Sarksus back??

!!!?!?!?!!!?!!

you always have nexus

YOU ALL HAVE NEXUS

<3

TL DR on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    sara you monster you never answered your aim and you made me cry D:D:D:

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    moar like

is sarksus black???!?!?!? m i rite

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

That trailer is weird. Like... it's clearly supposed to be a comedy. Joe Cornish directing, Nick Frost, produced by the same people that did Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Spaced, etc. But that trailer looks like it's trying so hard to paint it as a legitimate action/thriller/horror movie.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »

i was busy you turd if you really wanna talk try texting that way I know you're weeping like a bitch

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I heard Attack of the Block isn't getting US distribution...

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Deebaser wrote: »

Fast forward to 2:00. "News"woman reading Rebecca Black the youtube comments for Friday.

LULZ

This made me remember to finally see how bad this song actually is
    Yeah. That actually might be the worst song ever. Is she just some rich kid who can't sing who bought a "hit"?

ed
    "Cyberbullying"?

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    edited March 2011

i was busy you turd if you really wanna talk try texting that way I know you're weeping like a bitch
    DEAD TO ME

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

That trailer is weird. Like... it's clearly supposed to be a comedy. Joe Cornish directing, Nick Frost, produced by the same people that did Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Spaced, etc. But that trailer looks like it's trying so hard to paint it as a legitimate action/thriller/horror movie.

I disagree

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I'm sorry, what? That is clearly a comedy.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    PantsB wrote: »

LULZ

Yeah. That actually might be the worst song ever. Is she just some rich kid who can't sing who bought a "hit"?

Not rich. Got suckered by one of those "we'll make you famous" scam places. Add in a dash of internet and a heaping spoonful of going viral and this is what you get.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

maybe not theaters, but it'll hit DVD

Everything does, because we will buy everything. It's dumb to not distribute here.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Eh. It's what I know of as a Pre-fab home. And it does come in pieces. That last one that is. But no biggie.

And AH:

Since when does a film not getting us distribution really matter all that much? And no I'm not referring to pirating either.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

DEAD TO ME

NAH BRO NAH

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    sara go to bed

tyrannus on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Apparently they're not offering the Creative Writing capstone at my school for my senior year. Which is bullshit because if you have people taking creative writing classes but no capstone that focuses on what we're passionate about, then we're fucked writing research papers.

AHHHH.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    *sobs*

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    PantsB wrote: »

LULZ

Not rich. Got suckered by one of those "we'll make you famous" scam places. Add in a dash of internet and a heaping spoonful of going viral and this is what you get.

well to be fair, everyone knows her song

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Apparently they're not offering the Creative Writing capstone at my school for my senior year. Which is bullshit because if you have people taking creative writing classes but no capstone that focuses on what we're passionate about, then we're fucked writing research papers.

AHHHH.

So you have to write a research paper instead of doing the course if you want to graduate this year?

But you can't really write a paper on creative writing.

Make a complaint, I guess.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Americans: Failing to understand british comedy since... forever.

;)

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    tyrannus wrote: »
    sara go to bed

i weesh

Mike: yeah, take it, take it you dirty animal

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    sara go to bed

i weesh

Ok this is getting interesting

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    sara go to bed

i weesh

jerking off at work will get you fired

the_more_you_know.jpg

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Americans: Failing to understand british comedy since... forever.

;)

Awww. You wound me, Cat. :( I mean, the trailer had jokes in it. I saw the jokes. i got the jokes. It just felt like it was trying to portray the movie as less comedy than it is probably going to be.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    sara go to bed

i weesh

jerking off at work will get you fired

the_more_you_know.jpg
    noap

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    nope.avi

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Zampanov wrote: »

maybe not theaters, but it'll hit DVD

Everything does, because we will buy everything. It's dumb to not distribute here.

They were probably worried about having to fork out for subtitles

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.