Options

Phall Asylum - GAME OVER - Cannibal Holocaust Ending

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Teucrian sounds good to me.

I don't know if void is even doing anything helpful.

Insane

Sane

Self-Committed

What does any of that even mean?

So you stand off to the side? Good show there. Now I think people know where you stand.

No, i'm not interested in standing off to the side, but which side is the village? the mafia? I just don't want someone who is mafia, and in the know to rile everyone up on a witchhunt to kill the sane, or the insane, or the self-committed

hell, i don't want us to conclude that one of those is the mafia without having a verified mafia death

I'm not the one riling people up, those are just the colors I got. Well, Turkson could tell us which side he was on, but I am likely dead tonight anyway. That was fun.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I think that in this game, more so than any other, colors shouldn't be relied on too much. I am interested in learning something more about the Sane and Self-Committed players, though. Seems like they'd neither fit into the cannibals' or orderlies' groups. Do they carry some other neutral third-party identities, perhaps?

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    <snip>

No, i'm not interested in standing off to the side, but which side is the village? the mafia? I just don't want someone who is mafia, and in the know to rile everyone up on a witchhunt to kill the sane, or the insane, or the self-committed

hell, i don't want us to conclude that one of those is the mafia without having a verified mafia death

:arrow:
    While all of you are insane in one way or another, it appears a large group of psychopaths have formed a gang and begun to pick people off one by one. Rumors of cannibalism abound. You, the survivors are left with one option: Kill them before they kill you.

Can't be 100% sure, but Sane/Self-Committed types are probably their own factions outside of the mafia. Unless the Sane have developed a taste for human flesh, in which case we should really introduce them to HuFu.

jackisreal on
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    SOYLENT GREEN!!!!
    what is it?
    Vas is das?

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wooops, D&D is over and I never really got away to get back on the computer to catch up and shit, sorry.

I promise to be posting and annoying tomorrow. :P

Agreed with MrB that sane/self-committed seem like neutrals, given the OP implication of the mafia being insane cannibals and the orderlies. Although self-committed still qualifies as insane.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Infidel wrote: Β»
    Wooops, D&D is over and I never really got away to get back on the computer to catch up and shit, sorry.

Agreed with MrB that sane/self-committed seem like neutrals, given the OP implication of the mafia being insane cannibals and the orderlies. Although self-committed still qualifies as insane.

Wouldn't orderlies be considered sane in this rationale?

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    coutts wrote: Β»
    Infidel wrote: Β»

Wouldn't orderlies be considered sane in this rationale?

I'm not saying the mafia are insane, I'm saying the OP implies that "we the village" in general is insane, and "sane" very clearly isn't, so neutral? That's what I think Blarney was getting at as well.

Hence me pointing out "but I guess self-committed are still insane."

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Sorry for my inactivus. Sunday is a really bad day for me to do anything on the computer.

Turkson on
    oh h*ck
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Turk you are most likely dead. today.

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    oh damn i forgot to vote

vote I forgot to do

do I vote

forget

M.D. on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wouldn't the Orderlies register as sane? I mean, we know there's two factions, the Orderlies and the Cannibals, in addition to the village.

Heffling on
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Narration Day 2

It does not take long for the inmates to find their next scapegoat. As they back him into a corner, Turkson starts to try an calm everyone down. No matter what he says or does however, the group's blood lust cannot be sated. It does not take long before he his strung up by a makeshift noose.

After the day's business is complete, the patients begin to take stock of the casualties. Most of Maximus' body is found shoved part way under a bed, but his head is nowhere to be seen. Vertroue is found seemingly unharmed, the only clue to his fate being the empty bottle and pills scattered across the floor around him.

Void Slayer's
    death perhaps the most interesting. He seems to have went down rather easily. He appears to have been hit over the head with a chair and stabbed. The curious thing about his death is despite what appears to have been a lack of a struggle on his part, the various bloodstains and smashed furniture suggest otherwise.

Dead:

Turkson
    Void Slayer
    Maximus
    vertroue

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    1 less kill than yesterday and both the vote leaders gone?

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    coutts did it

M.D. on
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    OoOOOOooOOOOOOooo

Good job people. You'll have to serve your own drinks from now on, but I'll have the last laugh. I hid the keys to the kitchen.

OooOoooOOOOoooOOO

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    All relevant information should have arrived. PM me or 3clipse if something hasn't shown up.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    o0o0o0o please change narration0o0o0oo Vertroue isn't male o0o0o0o

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well, I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that Void Slayer got offed due to his reveal. The narration seems to clue that there may have been two sources of death on him, resulting in one less kill overall for the night. I am slightly disturbed by Void Slayer's ghost post, but it is probably safer to not read anything into it.

Start of Day 3 Spreadsheet (up to post 333)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hmmm...jackisreal.

daniant on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm keeping this up - LoserForHireX

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Since we need maximum information it seems this game I shall commit suicide!

wooo wooooo

those that died they were:

Tukson was an orderly
    maximus was a nurse

the other two were insane

of the other two though vertroue was sedated by an orderly

Do with this what you will, but if we have insane or healthy people to protect me from my suicide I would appreciate it

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    That'll be useful information if it holds true, Mr. Defecation. An act of fortune to nab a mafia member with the vote on Day 2 while maintaining a diverse vote trace could be quite useful. Can you verify Void Slayer's role/alignment claims from the end of yesterday's activities?

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You have the same power that void slayer claimed to have?

well, thats interesting

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    It wouldn't surprise me if there were multiple people with the ability to trace alignment information. It also wouldn't surprise me if there were discrepancies in the alignments traced, considering the game's theme.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    right, a bit like how seers in normal games can be paranoid or niave

...maybe not all that useful after all

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Okay, Mr. Defecation seems legit. Now then, did losing Void Slayer entail that we lose factions in narration when people die? If so...fuck.

godmode on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    well something to do with the fact I still have my sanity lets me identify who and how people died

but I was only told of the way one person died (well assume died) with being sedated.

this is a guess but because the narration kidna tells you how folks died I probably can see how a person died if it was not mentioned in the narration.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh and everyone who died day 1 was insane minus zan who was one of the people like me, self commited (I also know other self commited)

dunno why duna showed up sane for void though

M.D. on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    coutts did it

So is this related to your skill or just commenting on the fact that he posted immediately above you?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    edited April 2011
    oh that was just me poking fun at coutts

M.D. on
  • Options
    TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    38th Doe sure seems like he could be an orderly too.

Teucrian on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    MrBlarney was suspicious of Teucrian yesterday, and MrBlarney is a hell of a smart cookie. There's just something that don't feel right about you.

godmode on
  • Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wait, so Orderly & Nurse? As in, two separate, non-Cannibal, non-buddy/friendly groups? In addition to our unfriendly neighborhood Face-Eating Cannibals?

If Mr.D is to be believed, we're frelled.

FecklessRogue on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Mmmaybe. Or it could be a orderly flavor name

might not make it back for a day or two so need to cast a placeholder vote t avoid inactivus.

!daniant for now, if only because "hmm" isnt much of an explanation for voting :P

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Nah, they won't let penguins be orderlies or pilots.

It sure is dead in here today.
    Teucrian on Blarney's hunch again for now. Hopefully we get some more info today.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Interesting, and disappointing, that all the people who Mr. D has told us are self comitted, nurse, or orderly, have been inactive and give us no real vote info to dig up.

Also, probably a coincidence (what with Duna being a marked man on Day 1, and Void's reveal last night), but the top two vote getters have gone down both nights consecutively.

and now I vote real_pochacco for inactivity until something better comes up.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'll go with Teucrian today.

Ghostly Clockwork on
    FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Interesting, and disappointing, that all the people who Mr. D has told us are self comitted, nurse, or orderly, have been inactive and give us no real vote info to dig up.

Also, probably a coincidence (what with Duna being a marked man on Day 1, and Void's reveal last night), but the top two vote getters have gone down both nights consecutively.

and now I vote real_pochacco for inactivity until something better comes up.

With results lacking, it's somewhat reasonable to go after the runner up since we don't know the results directly in order to follow-up the next day.

!Teucrian and we'll see when I get home, I am apparently going curling for a company team tonight. (I don't curl. D: But they needed any replacement.)

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I suspect that the differences in the Day 1 alignment claims between Mr. Defecation and Void Slayer stem from the fact that Void Slayer was Insane - there probably wasn't 100% reliability in his results.

As for the Teucrian vote, the argument for it is a bit weaker now. I voted for him since he was the first one to start on the Turkson vote with what I saw as flimsy reasoning. Since Turkson has been claimed to be an orderly, part of a group we have been warned about, the evidence on Teucrian has been lessened. Of course, Teucrian could still be a cannibal, so you can use your own discretion with the vote.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Teucrian, because how can you NOT trust someone who is going curling?

Smoove Operator on
    Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686