Options

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 and Thread All Over...Too...

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    at least it isn't pokemon channel 2

was pokepark 1 even that successful

• Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    coutts wrote:
    Yeah I know about the Japan stuff, that's exactly the problem! I didn't think about the Pokemon Company, but taking forever to release stuff is still pretty lame.

And I heard about Pokepark 2 being the unanounced pokemon game, needless to say :?

Just got announced according to bulbapedia and serebii.

Well, I don't think that's the end of Pokémon announcements. Remember Tsunekazu Ishihara saying something about pleasing DS/DSi owners and 3DS owners compatibility wise? I still sense Ruby/Sapphire remakes. Look at how when Gold/Silver came out on the GBC and color enhanced, it was backwards compatible with R/B/Y, which were primarily Game Boy. I believe we'll see 3DS-enhanced Ruby/Sapphire, but still playbable on regular DS/DSi.

We'll know more this coming weekend when Junichi Masuda makes his appearance on Pokémon Smash.

Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I don't know about general sales figures, but Pokepark was released to little fanfare and didn't sell all that fast at work.

Ruby/Sapphire remakes would be nice.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    According to VGChartz it has sold over a million worldwide since coming out last November.

Ferquin on
    Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    man, the gbc trading card game sold me more than that ten years ago

• Options
    glithertglithert Registered User regular
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes would be nice.

Aren't ShiningRuby and BrilliantSapphire (or whatever they end up being called) more or less inevitable?

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    WOOHOO. Three days of waiting for a Pidgey to show up in the DW. SO MUCH ICE CREAM IN THAT BOWL.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I failed miserably at the ice cream stacking last night.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Figy Berry. You're welcome.

• Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    .Did Junichi Masuda actually work on Poképark Wii?

• Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    So just booted my black cart back up, I have every single starter from all 5 gens, and a few legendaries like mew and celebi i'd be willing to trade trade back. I don't really need anything at the moment except maybe gen 1 legendaries, which I can get in my firered I just haven't put the time in yet.

Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    RockinX wrote:
    .Did Junichi Masuda actually work on Poképark Wii?

Nope. He's not in the credits. He's mainly involved in the core games as Director or Producer and still composes some of the music. He's often trotted out by GAME FREAK at events like the tournaments or launches for the core games. So when he makes public appearances, like he will this Sunday, it's usually pretty important and related to the core games.

Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I wish I had something cool to trade for Celebi and the like.

akjak on
  • Options
    Hey, if I use sweet scent, does synchronize still kick in?

Also, is there some method to rng abuse pokemon that come out of rustling grass/swirling water etc?

• Options
    Yes to all those questions.

• Options
    ebolazaireebolazaire Registered User regular
    ebolazaire wrote:
    Hi, I need some pokemon to fill out my pokedex, and a friend suggest that I come and ask here since apparently the community is awesome :)

Username: Ebz
    Friend Code: 5414-9600-7193
    Pokémon Needed for PokéDex: #151 Mew, #251 Celebi, #385 Jirachi, #386 Deoxys, #490 Manaphy, #491 Darkrai, #492 Shaymin, #493 Arceus (only for trade and trade back)
    Other: Can offer almost any pokemon to help fill out your dex, or some base pokemon (All starters, houndour, stuff like that) No DW stuff since I really dislike trying to do anything on there.

Should be online for awhile, otherwise please drop me a pm to set up a trade.

Thanks to Shen I'm only missing Jirachi from the above.
    If anyone has one for tradeback please let me know?

Pokémon White FC: 5414-9600-7193
  • Options
    Buy me a 3DS and you can keep my Jirachi.

• Options
    I already bought you one, go check your mail ;p

• Options
    TylecTylec Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    All it boils down for me is 'Where's my elephant Genesect?'

Isn't that what we've all been asking in our own lives -- 'where's my elephant Genesect?' I know that's what I've been asking.
    akjak wrote:
    I failed miserably at the ice cream stacking last night.

If all you want is to befriend the pokemon, just hold down the mouse button until you've scooped one ginormous 20" scoop and you should be set. If you want a high score, you've got to make rows of 2-3 little scoops so you've got a platform to work with. Otherwise just find the flavour with the hightest 'sticky' rating.

Tylec on
  • Options
    Someone give me a meowth. Right now.

• Options
    Here's something I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know about Pokemon:

Are moves any better when their type matches the Pokemon's? ie, will Thunder do more damage if an Electric Pokemon learns it, or can I just put moves all willy nilly and it won't matter?

• Options
    TylecTylec Registered User regular
    Yes, if your pokemon's type and attack match, the attack will cause extra damage. (I think it's a 10-20% boost).

• Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    I thought it was a 50% boost? Either way it's pretty substantial, I think in B/W one of the NPCs does mention it at one point? Maybe it was SS/HG?

• Options
    Same Type Attack Bonus

STAB. Official term for it.

Also Meowth people. I need one.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    I can breed one for you if you want Josh. edit: bred 2: you can pick one

In other news still hankering to hug someones Jirachi for a second or two.

ebolazaire on
  • Options
    I have an extra one, I think. I'll check later.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    So I'm into the castle, but my pokemon are hideously underleveled. Where can I find a bunch of trainers I can repeatedly murder for their sweet, sweet XP? Or am I going to have to grind on wild pokemon?

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    Nimbasa city stadiums.

• Options
    what are the odds that someone made a client to log into DW without having to go through all the java loading on the official website?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Pretty low? You still would need to use all the flash stuff to actually do anything with it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have a Thundurus and/or a Landorus just for a data trade? I promise not to run off with your pokemon! Kayley 4770 6661 6800

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I have not played my Pokemon Black game in a long time. Nor read this thread. That is changing right now.
    Does anyone have a Thundurus and/or a Landorus just for a data trade? I promise not to run off with your pokemon! Kayley 4770 6661 6800

I have a Thundurus for tradeback. Am adding your friend code now, will leave DS on and this page open in a tab.

Edit: another time then.

Kaimaka on
    2bas2j6qpsiv.gif
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3349-7357-2013
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • Options
    MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Well then, looks like the Dream World got quite a bit cooler:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/pgl_spookymanor-2011-09-19/

Starting September 27th, you can visit the Spooky Manor
    Which apparently has the following pokémon

#200 Misdreavus - Levitate
    #202 Wobbuffet - Telepathy
    #228 Houndour - Unnerve
    #355 Duskull - Levitate
    #358 Chimecho - Levitate
    #442 Spiritomb - Infiltrator

I guess I've got some motivation to go back again.

MonkeyConQueso on
    PSN : Aubvry ;; WiiU/XBL/Steam : MonkeyConQueso ;; 3DS FC : 4553-9982-3786
    Destiny! : Warlock - Titan - Hunter
  • Options
    Almost all of those are ghosts that don't have DW abilities in the first place. And no sableye :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    There are pokemon without dream world abilities? That's lame.

• Options
    Yeah, the only pokemon on that list with new DW abilities are wobbuffet and duskull.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    How is Gastly not on that list? Even without a DW ability (since that's clearly not a factor)

• Options
    At least Infiltrator Spiritomb will be a thorn in any foe's side.

• Options
    MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    RockinX wrote:
    At least Infiltrator Spiritomb will be a thorn in any foe's side.

That's pretty much the only reason why I liked that list. Everything else is kinda 'meh'.

PSN : Aubvry ;; WiiU/XBL/Steam : MonkeyConQueso ;; 3DS FC : 4553-9982-3786
    Destiny! : Warlock - Titan - Hunter
  • Options
    I need to trade evolve eight mons. Someone help.

This discussion has been closed.