As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

An "Invisible" Rapture? Clever Girl

1585960616264»

• Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    entire thread is fatties

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MxOxRxRxIxSMxOxRxRxIxS Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    lean 220?

What are you like almost 7 feet tall? and a plump 330, now you are 7 feet tall. You're just a fat ass.

6 foot tall. Always had a bit of a belly, but back then I didn't have gigantic man boobs. Yes, at 320 now, I am a total fat ass. I'm so ashamed of my body that I shower fully clothed.
    When that young picture of myself was taken, I was 160 I'm 5'11''. now I'm 220, I feel huge and fat. I'm dieting to get down to 190 to feel normal.

You just let yourself balloon up to be that big?

Back when I was 220 I worked out every night. I was fairly muscular.
    but then you ate yourself to death because you were working out so much.

Fuck you, you're a lazy person and saying your weight is due to working out before being lazy.

Not at all. I'm saying I was pretty fit back then. I quit working out, and started putting on fat. I did no exercise. I don't burn shit. I'm fully aware that I got lazy and ate myself to this weight. I lost a lot of strength. Had I not worked out ever and continued my eating ways I'd probably be near 400, or dead. I completely blame myself.
    So I went 160 to 220. And I felt like something needed to change to feel okay with myself. Like walking and breathing, Thats 60 pounds, what took you over that limit? You liked eating tasty things, you didn't give a shit? You wanted to see how out of breath you could get by waking up?

Maybe depression. I use to hate myself for no reason other than I thought I had a hard life cause girls didn't like me. I've never had a bad life. Got plenty of friends and family, and no reason to complain. As huge as I am now, and I do plan to change that, I am happy.
    Here you go
    whathappened.jpg
    You started to hate yourself when you became the jokiest of of the group. It turned into whats the wildest thing I could do drunk. Because of the friends you have, you never stopped drinking and got huge.

Maybe so, but I wouldn't change it. My friends mean the world to me.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
    Aww I'm so bad at this...
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    AMP'd wrote: »
    entire thread is fatties

Hand me that pizza.

I am going to eat it.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Pro weight loss tip: Poop as much as possible.

I'll wake up, weight myself, poop, weight myself again and lose 2 fucking pounds from it

ridiculous

Then just keep pooping all day!

Poop dat shit errday

Oghulk on
  • Options
    Darkness MundusDarkness Mundus Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Koshian wrote: »
    stop eating meat.

Fuck that sideways.

Darkness Mundus on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Meat is the best thing ever

Oghulk on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    If I'm going to stop eating meat, I'm going to convert to the most conservative, aesthetic, self-restraining religion I can.

Because if I'm going to deny myself something that fundamentally delicious and not really bad for me, I might as well go all out.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Meat is super. I think a huge problem with me is I suck down Dr. Peppers and Mountain Dew like I'll never be allowed to have another one. Drinking is a problem too, cause when I drink I don't give a fuck and over flow myself with burgers. Maybe if I quit smoking I could walk from one side of the room to the other without losing my breath.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

and july I am planning to eat a different animal every day

it is going to be difficult

but I will do it

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2011
    lean 220?

What are you like almost 7 feet tall? and a plump 330, now you are 7 feet tall. You're just a fat ass.

6 foot tall. Always had a bit of a belly, but back then I didn't have gigantic man boobs. Yes, at 320 now, I am a total fat ass. I'm so ashamed of my body that I shower fully clothed.
    When that young picture of myself was taken, I was 160 I'm 5'11''. now I'm 220, I feel huge and fat. I'm dieting to get down to 190 to feel normal.

Fuck you, you're a lazy person and saying your weight is due to working out before being lazy.

Not at all. I'm saying I was pretty fit back then. I quit working out, and started putting on fat. I did no exercise. I don't burn shit. I'm fully aware that I got lazy and ate myself to this weight. I lost a lot of strength. Had I not worked out ever and continued my eating ways I'd probably be near 400, or dead. I completely blame myself.
    So I went 160 to 220. And I felt like something needed to change to feel okay with myself. Like walking and breathing, Thats 60 pounds, what took you over that limit? You liked eating tasty things, you didn't give a shit? You wanted to see how out of breath you could get by waking up?

Maybe depression. I use to hate myself for no reason other than I thought I had a hard life cause girls didn't like me. I've never had a bad life. Got plenty of friends and family, and no reason to complain. As huge as I am now, and I do plan to change that, I am happy.
    Here you go
    whathappened.jpg
    You started to hate yourself when you became the jokiest of of the group. It turned into whats the wildest thing I could do drunk. Because of the friends you have, you never stopped drinking and got huge.

Your 'friends' are the reason you're fat. do want to lose weight and feel feel good about yourself? Or do you want people making fun of you in the pictures you provided?

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    lean 220?

Here you go
    whathappened.jpg

Your 'friends' are the reason you're fat. do want to lose weight and feel feel good about yourself? Or do you want people making fun of you in the pictures you provided?

My friends didn't sit me on a couch and start shoveling in cake, I did. I don't mind people making fun of my pictures. If I was worried about that I would not have posted them in a thread where %99.99 percent of the people hate me.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh my god Shibby shut the fuck up with the arm-chair psychologist Biggest Loser bullshit please.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

Where should I send money to fund such an endeavour.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Meat is super. I think a huge problem with me is I suck down Dr. Peppers and Mountain Dew like I'll never be allowed to have another one. Drinking is a problem too, cause when I drink I don't give a fuck and over flow myself with burgers. Maybe if I quit smoking I could walk from one side of the room to the other without losing my breath.

Yeah, definitely gotta find a way to cut out the soda and smoking, then just get yourself into a cycle of physical activity. Cycling, jogging, hiking, whatever you can do. If you cut out soda and just find some way to be burn calories for half an hour to an hour a day, you'll start to lose weight.

But drink a lot of water. Or so I'm told.

Tox on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Blaming someones friends for their being fat is a very silly goose thing to do

Oghulk on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Oh my god Shibby shut the fuck up with the arm-chair psychologist Biggest Loser bullshit please.

Tox on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Koshian wrote: »
    stop eating meat.

I defineately am cutting my red meat intake, but eating more fish and white meat.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Also, if you were that fit at 220.

Then you wouldn't have fucked yourself over like you did. Looking like a stud, then looking like a fucking joke in a matter of a couple years.

'I'm fit and in shape'

'Now I'm fat and can barely breathe, and punching a blow up doll '

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Tox wrote: »

Yeah, definitely gotta find a way to cut out the soda and smoking, then just get yourself into a cycle of physical activity. Cycling, jogging, hiking, whatever you can do. If you cut out soda and just find some way to be burn calories for half an hour to an hour a day, you'll start to lose weight.

But drink a lot of water. Or so I'm told.

I got one of those Tony Little's Gazelle things. That is harder than it looks. Need to put my heavy bag and speed bag back up. That is actually a fun work out.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Gatsby wrote: »
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

all money goes to my cardiologist

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Shibby quit attempting to put other people down because you hate that you yourself are fat

Oghulk on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

Don't send money. Send Kangaroo meat, Platypus bills, and some sugar gliders on a stick.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Also, if you were that fit at 220.

Then you wouldn't have fucked yourself over like you did. Looking like a stud, then looking like a fucking joke in a matter of a couple years.

'I'm fit and in shape'

'Now I'm fat and can barely breathe, and punching a blow up doll '

First thanks for saying I look like a stud. I didn't consider myself in shape at the time. Only looking back do I realize I wasn't too shabby. Have you ever punched a blow up doll? It's magnificent.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Macro9 wrote: »
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

Don't send money. Send Kangaroo meat, Platypus bills, and some sugar gliders on a stick.

or you can do this

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My friends didn't encourage me to punch it and to be funny. I agreed to get drunk all on my own and do such a thing.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

Man you have no idea how delicious Kangaroo meat is.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    is it true that no matter how much you cook kangaroo meat, it is still red

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Now that I think about it, yeah!

Gatsby on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

How does it compare to bear?

Tox on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    My friends didn't encourage me to punch it and to be funny. I agreed to get drunk all on my own and do such a thing.

Now you're not even talking about him being fat
    You're giving him shit for doing something for a photo a friend of his took, the context for which you do not know

You're needlessly being an asshole now

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited May 2011

I like to have a good time when I'm drinking. Just quietly drinking by yourself in a dark corner is sad.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Shibby quit attempting to put other people down because you hate that you yourself are fat
    I'm not fat, believe me

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Sure, I believe you

Nonetheless stop with the bullshit

Oghulk on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    This thread has really gone places. Like a really, morbidly obese person with explosive diarrhea. Just going everywhere, all over the place.

Tox on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    gonna eat all the meat

but I will do it

I have actually eaten Kangaroo. My aunt got it from the most kickass grocery store in the world.

http://www.junglejims.com/index.asp

It wasn't bad at all.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    okay so far my list is

Duck
    Chicken
    Goose
    Frog
    Beef
    Turkey
    Kangaroo
    Gator
    Bison
    Crab
    Shrimp
    Lobster
    Salmon
    Fugu
    Swordfish
    Shark
    Venison
    Goat
    Rabbit
    Ham
    Oysters
    Caribou
    Pheasant

and man this is gonna be so hard I gotta find more animals I can get around here

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm not fat, believe me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    HyperAquaBlastHyperAquaBlast Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    okay so far my list is

Duck
    Chicken
    Goose
    Frog
    Beef
    Turkey
    Kangaroo
    Gator
    Bison
    Crab
    Shrimp
    Lobster
    Salmon
    Fugu
    Swordfish
    Shark
    Goat
    Rabbit
    Oysters
    Caribou
    Pheasant

and man this is gonna be so hard I gotta find more animals I can get around here

Pig?

HyperAquaBlast on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.