Options

Fail potions and find frog cards in [POTTERMORE]

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, potion making is way too infuriating, and I am not doing it anymore.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    we should have a list of everyone's names and their houses. Or make it so that the posts containing them would show up in a specific search somehow.

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    One of my posts has about 13 names. Kochi and someone else is missing from that list.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I still hold that cypress is the coolest

I concur!

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    I am RookWolfsbane2695.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Lemme see here.

RookStorm15271, Ravenclaw, 12 inch unyielding unicorn and fir.

Yayyy I'm doing things.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    I am GoldAsphodel30447, let's be friends

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    WatchEye30987 here

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular

Sent!

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    WalnutEcho15761 and jesus potion-making is awful. Who thought 30-40 minute long brewing times was a good idea?

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Look its alright

Some people are just not gifted in potions

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Yeah I like potion making but it is bullshit waiting for a half an hour to an hour for it to brew, especially when you wait all that time only to screw up and ruin it.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    This read makes me not able to read the forums. I swear. I keep getting pop up notifications for replies. So many. I turned them off but they still fill up my screen. Are they old ones? Ahhhhhh.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Goose! wrote: »
    Anybody post any new usernames?

I kind of want to go through and put them in the OP, but who knows how long people will be goofing around with this. So I probably won't.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Just sent out a bunch of friend invites.

Coming from StormMoon28050

Please accept me, so you can beat me at dueling, because apparently I suck at it.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    haha whoa, is there any way to not have the dumbest username ever

• Options
    Langly wrote: »

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    i guess I will be quafflewave1125

or maybe bloodash3435

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    So I guess what you guys are saying is that I should dig out my password to this thing and actually do something with it again, huh?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options

When people add you as a friend though they can set your nickname.

• Options
    which animal are you guys choosing? Does it matter?

I dislike cats so I guess I will go owl because who would even choose a frog

• Options
    oh the screech owl looks boss as fuck, taking that dude

screech owl bros

• Options
    oh the screech owl looks boss as fuck, taking that dude

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I am a brown owl because brown owls are so sad.

Look at that sad fucking brown owl, for real.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    how do the kids that don't pick owls send mail

do they borrow a friend's

does the school have, like, nasty old loaner owls

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I kind of wish I had went with a toad.

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    does the school have, like, nasty old loaner owls

They do.

Also, potion tip for everyone that I just found out: If you're making the Wideye Potion, when you get to the part where you heat the billywig stings in the cauldron and the next step is to crush the fangs/standard ingredients in the mortar do not try to save time by crushing the fangs while keeping the cauldron at the right temperature. It's possible but when you get to the end it says you failed to keep the cauldron heated right.

• Options
    HOLLY WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, THIRTEEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, SUPPLE
    Holly is one of the rarer kinds of wand woods; traditionally considered protective, it works most happily for those who may need help overcoming a tendency to anger and impetuosity. At the same time, holly wands often choose owners who are engaged in some dangerous and often spiritual quest. Holly is one of those woods that varies most dramatically in performance depending on the wand core, and it is a notoriously difficult wood to team with phoenix feather, as the wood's volatility conflicts strangely with the phoenix's detachment. In the unusual event of such a pairing finding its ideal match, however, nothing and nobody should stand in their way.

sup, this is my Armageddon wand, no big deal.

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I'm FelicisProphecy20085

Gryffindor rep B)

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    HOLLY WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, THIRTEEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, SUPPLE
    Holly is one of the rarer kinds of wand woods; traditionally considered protective, it works most happily for those who may need help overcoming a tendency to anger and impetuosity. At the same time, holly wands often choose owners who are engaged in some dangerous and often spiritual quest. Holly is one of those woods that varies most dramatically in performance depending on the wand core, and it is a notoriously difficult wood to team with phoenix feather, as the wood's volatility conflicts strangely with the phoenix's detachment. In the unusual event of such a pairing finding its ideal match, however, nothing and nobody should stand in their way.

sup, this is my Armageddon wand, no big deal.

Whatever, mine's elm, and I'm in Slytherin, because I'm a baller.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Harry's wand is Holly and Phoenix right?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    aHWAG.png

With a Holly wand and Phoenix core, look out bitches, hear me roar

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you don't scare me, reptile

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    @Langly dude we are OP wand bros, I got a crazy one too AND I'm Gryffindor:
    Length: 12 1/2 in, Wood:Cherry, Core:Dragon, Flexibility:Quite Bendy
    The Western wand-purchaser should dispel from their minds any notion that the pink blossom of the living tree makes for a frivolous or merely ornamental wand, for cherry wood often makes a wand that possesses truly lethal power, whatever the core - though if teamed with dragon heartstring, the wand ought never to be teamed with a wizard without exceptional self-control and strength of mind.
    The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental. It also tends to be lethally hazardous if combined with certain woods.

Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Oh shit Langly's Harry Potter.

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    WE GOT LANGLY WE GOT LANGLY

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular

I am MarauderElm25149

• Options
    I dunno how to find all that extra info about my wand, it just has this listed in my profile

Length: 12 1/4 in
    Wood: Sycamore
    Core: Unicorn
    Flexibility: Slightly Springy

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I dunno how to find all that extra info about my wand, it just has this listed in my profile

Length: 12 1/4 in
    Wood: Sycamore
    Core: Unicorn
    Flexibility: Slightly Springy
    The sycamore makes a questing wand, eager for new experience and losing brilliance if engaged in mundane activities. As may be deduced, the sycamore’s ideal owner is curious, vital and adventurous, and when paired with such an owner, it demonstrates a capacity to learn and adapt that earns it a rightful place among the world’s most highly-prized wand woods.
    Unicorn

Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard.

Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may ‘die’ and need replacing.
    Flexibility refers to how likely you are to change

• Options
    Ohhh fun.