Options

[chat] League

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Winky wrote: »
    Cass, the link for the first couple of chapters is here.

Anyone else is free to read it if they like, don't expect anything good :P.

I am probably going to give you some general critiques rather than dig into it and go line by line. I hope that's cool.

That's a good idea, since it's super rough.

Winky on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    when i was like 15 i made a naruto AMV featuring evanescence's 'my immortal' with footage of zabuza and haku from naruto

:3

So how is that hanzo xl sword working out for you?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Choco and I have our five year anniversary (HOLY SHIT HALF A DECADE?) in like four days

Did you know that in five years his donger has increased in size substantially?

It's true!

Length? Girth? Depth?

Mim on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Choco and I have our five year anniversary (HOLY SHIT HALF A DECADE?) in like four days

It's true!

Do you mean the day of the game?? Hmm wonder if I could get an announcement put on the big screen to embarrass the fuck out of you 2

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

It's true!

d'awwww

You know I think my wife and I started dating around the same age you and Choco did. We are up to.... something like 15 years now I think.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Winky wrote: »
    I think this is my day to lift weights

but my dad is asleep and I need him to spot me

so :/

Pfft, you don't need a spotter if you play it safe and work with weights you know you can handle.

he doesn't have any empty water bottles

man, there's a reason I didn't give any numbers when I said it went pretty well last week :(

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    when i was like 15 i made a naruto AMV featuring evanescence's 'my immortal' with footage of zabuza and haku from naruto

:3

When I was 15 I was part of a Naruto RP forum. We made up our own Naruto characters and had a system for training and fighting using them.

Winky on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Really...

Pony on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I love suburban privilege. Waiting to get a haircut, and I see a woman walking down the street. Mid-40's, new outfit, nice sunglasses, talking on her cell phone and holding an open beer bottle.

Is holding an open beer bottle illegal there? That's so sad.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    We're going to The Keg for our five year because we're students

People have been passive aggressive about this. One of my friends was like "Oh my God for OUR one year anniversary we went to Paris"

Well your parents are millionaires! Fuck you!

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Do you mean the day of the game?? Hmm wonder if I could get an announcement put on the big screen to embarrass the fuck out of you 2

July 4th. :D

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Pony wrote: »

It's true!

Really...

NO

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

People have been passive aggressive about this. One of my friends was like "Oh my God for OUR one year anniversary we went to Paris"

people are dumb

and love to have input on things they shouldn't

see also: other people's baby names

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You don’t win friends with salad!

Tav on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

...bah, still maybe ill look into it.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Man, for my one year anniversary with an ex of mine, we went to Chipotle. Who the fuck goes to Paris? I mean, you don't know a person well enough by then to travel with them to a place you have to rely on one another.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Australia must have the weakest justice system ever, a guy pleads guilty to raping a 14 year old girl and setting her on fire and gets 21 years, elligible for parole in 16. Jesus australia!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Please don't, I will take a revolver out of my purse and shoot myself in the face. It will mortify me.

• Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Really...

NO

does he want to play some co-op saints row 2

incidentally and unrelated do you have a camera for your xbox 360

no reason

Pony on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Australia must have the weakest justice system ever, a guy pleads guilty to raping a 14 year old girl and setting her on fire and gets 21 years, elligible for parole in 16. Jesus australia!

I've heard of some UK domestic abusers essentially get probation. Your move.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

in Canada

we don't have the death penalty

but for things like that we have the Dangerous Offender designation

which means you go to prison

forever

no parole. not ever.

usually this is reserved for serial killers n shit

Pony on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited June 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Man, for my one year anniversary with an ex of mine, we went to Chipotle. Who the fuck goes to Paris? I mean, you don't know a person well enough by then to travel with them to a place you have to rely on one another.

I don't think this is necessarily true at all

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Really...

NO

does he want to play some co-op saints row 2

incidentally and unrelated do you have a camera for your xbox 360

no reason

Why are all of my male friends destined to form gay bonds with Choco

I had a WoW guildie stay over and one time he just glanced at Choco and said in a contemplative voice, "Yeah, he does look like the type of dude who'd have a big dick"

I was like

WHAT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    yes do the sign at the game do it do it
    Congrats to Choco* and Cass

FIVE YEARS

"till WoW do us part"

(*dong has increased substantially during this period)

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited June 2011

people are dumb

and love to have input on things they shouldn't

see also: other people's baby names

True Story:

So, the Puerto Rican side of my family is...unusual with names. My grandfather (genius that he is /sarcasm) decided to give all of his sons the same first name and same middle initial.

Years later, my dad and aunt promise each other that who ever has a girl first will name her Marcilee. I'm the first girl born, but my mom vetoed the shit out of that name. My aunt decided all four of her boys would have the same middle name (Anthony).

Even more years later, my cousin has two girls and his girlfriend at the time had individual names picked out for them. Instead, my aunt said "NO. GIVE THEM BOTH THE SAME MIDDLE NAME. MARCILEE" so she did. Then my other cousin who has two boys gave them the same middle name as well. Anthony.

My mind boggles at this tradition.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Please don't, I will take a revolver out of my purse and shoot myself in the face. It will mortify me.

Ok I wont...your lucky you are awesome

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Let us all take a moment to remember England populated the place by shipping their convicts there.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I like to think that digging a stubborn raisin out of a half eaten butter tart is a lot like pleasuring a woman with your hands. Based on this experience I feel confident that I could bring a woman to orgasm.

• Options
    edited June 2011

It's true!

Really...

NO

I think you mean

n-no!

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

I've heard of some UK domestic abusers essentially get probation. Your move.

Well in the US if you're poor you spend the rest of your life in jail for a joint. IN YOUR FACE COUNTRIES WITHOUT PRIVATE PRISONS!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »

Oh, I was kidding. Obviously it is different for everyone.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    for our first anniversary

my fiancee broke up with me and we didn't see each other for 2 years during which time i had a disastrously terrible relationship with an abusive mentally ill woman

then we got back together

this year, we went to the Keg

i liked this year's better

Pony on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    for our first anniversary

my fiancee broke up with me and we didn't see each other for 2 years during which time i had a disastrously terrible relationship with an abusive mentally ill woman

then we got back together

this year, we went to the Keg

i liked this year's better

That does sound better.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »

Oh, I was kidding. Obviously it is different for everyone.

"Just as long, as you stand, stand by me"

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

It's true!

You mean the Jumbotron?

At least, I think that's what Choco calls it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I like to think that digging a stubborn raisin out of a half eaten butter tart is a lot like pleasuring a woman with your hands. Based on this experience I feel confident that I could bring a woman to orgasm.

Brb, buying butter tarts.

South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    you know what's awesome

never having to participate in a "When I have kids" conversation

because that will never happen

so it's a whole area of the human experience i don't have to give a single fuck about, personally

Pony on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I had a dream, it was really vivid and realistic, that Choco proposed to me and I said yes. Except he didn't buy me a ring because he was broke, and everyone was really doubtful and passive aggressive about the whole thing.

When Tristan was born because I hadn't proposed to Kelly yet her whole family wanted her to give Tristan her last name. When I found out I almost had a heart attack.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

I remember reading the initial rant transcript, and how the story so perfectly lined up with his new "Search for Courage" angle he's about to start running. The bullshit meter was pinging off the charts.

Dark_Side on
This discussion has been closed.