Options

[chat] League

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Like, on one hand I consider myself a pretty sexually adventurous person. But on the other hand, I just don't feel like food and sex mixes at all.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Like, on one hand I consider myself a pretty sexually adventurous person. But on the other hand, I just don't feel like food and sex mixes at all.

Aaron and I bought chocolate syrup and whipped cream but chocolate syrup is sticky and awful and horrible and it is not romantic when it comes out of a bottle shaped like a bunny

we ended up laughing and Aaron sprayed a big load of whipped cream into my mouth and i sprayed it on the wall and the paint stained a bit pale where the whipped cream hit

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So Pony I take it you got out before Slaneesh showed up?

yes'm

basically as soon as the naked chick came out and laid on the goatskin altar i was like "uhhhhh" and then people started disrobing

literally

and putting their junk on her and i was like OKAY PEACE OUT

i talked to the people i knew the next day and i was like "the hell didn't you tell me it was going to be like that"

and they were like "well we figured after you got a few drinks in you you'd be cool with it and stuff so"

yeah i stopped talking to them after that

Pony on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    look, if you are the sort of person who is a swinger or into orgies

yes, i am judging you a little, but not like

a lot

but for fuck's sake don't try to sucker people into your lifestyle

hit craigslist or something and find your own likeminded kind

don't misrepresent your gatherings to cajole people into the environment so you can try to use a combination of peer pressure and seduction in order to fuck them

that would make you a bad person.

Pony on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    If I had an orgy sprung upon me....well I guess it would depend on the company.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    When I was in high school trying to find some organized poly shit was ridiculous, I guess I should have just straight up been hitting on ladies and dudes my age but I wanted to do things RIGHT with communication and honesty etc

• Options
    edited June 2011
    If I had an orgy sprung upon me....well I guess it would depend on the company.

the way see it, this is a reasonable stance to take

let's face it, you aren't at an orgy to have sex with people because you like their personality

people tend to be a lot more forgiving of complexities of physical appearance when they're emotionally invested in the person

like if my fiancee somehow gained a bunch of weight and got pretty fat, i'd still love her and we'd still have physical intimacy. would i be happy about her weight gain? no, but more because of health risks than personal appearance.

however, that's my fiancee, a woman i love.

some random people or casual acquaintances? i'm there to fuck them. i am not in love with them or enjoying the intimacy shared with a whole person. we're screwing like animals

in which case, i feel it's perfectly fair to be superficial and demanding towards standards of appearance and grooming

Pony on
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    i have never seen a swinger party or orgy that didn't contain a percentage of ugly fat people

usually with poor personal grooming standards

and by golly that was a pretty good reason to check out right there.

This should be in Wikipedia

under "tragedy of the commons"

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    nuclear power fearmongering can suck my dick deeply

if you are refering to the maddow twitter, you are being a fucking asshat.

Huge difference here between nuclear power fearmongering and a garguantuan wildfire getting near one of the most dangerous nuclear dump sites in the world.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    man, that workout was a disappointment

last week I barely managed a fairly high weight A

this week I barely managed weight B, the step before weight A

at least I did a set or two at low weight more

still, not what I was expecting

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I just realized that I put a bra on for nothing today

Goddamnit

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Its always disappointing to go to the gym and lift a warmup weight and be like

"Whelp this is all I've got in me today, guess today is shit."

But, much like deviations in weight, its not about performance on a specific day but establishing trends.

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    When I was in high school trying to find some organized poly shit was ridiculous, I guess I should have just straight up been hitting on ladies and dudes my age but I wanted to do things RIGHT with communication and honesty etc

To be fair, even once you find it, organized poly shit tends to be pretty ridiculous.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, but the weight before B went up easily. It was really disconcerting when I went from "Okay, not too hard" to "oh god maybe one rep ugh".

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Its always disappointing to go to the gym and lift a warmup weight and be like

"Whelp this is all I've got in me today, guess today is shit."

But, much like deviations in weight, its not about performance on a specific day but establishing trends.

The only thing worse then that, is overdoing yourself, get stuck unable to lift shit, and then have some well meaning guy come up and delivery a lecture.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I really wish we had a leg machine.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Feral wrote: »

To be fair, even once you find it, organized poly shit tends to be pretty ridiculous.

I just realized that I was doing it for the wrong reasons and that I honestly got lucky with the experience I had. If we had kept going with a revolving door of ladies, I dunno if I'd still be with Choco.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    I love my gym

No lectures, just weights.
    Yeah, but the weight before B went up easily. It was really disconcerting when I went from "Okay, not too hard" to "oh god maybe one rep ugh".

Human body has ups and downs, some days you can bench X and some days you can bench X+20, the important thing is that if you keep going for a few months suddenly "X" is a much bigger number than it used to be.

No merit in stressing over minor fluctuations, bad sleep / diet / sore muscles / sickness / motivation / mindset can all add or subtract a few pounds from what you do.

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

I just realized that I was doing it for the wrong reasons and that I honestly got lucky with the experience I had. If we had kept going with a revolving door of ladies, I dunno if I'd still be with Choco.

What reasons were you doing it for? If you dont mind me asking.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    What reasons were you doing it for?

Xbox achievement.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited June 2011

What reasons were you doing it for? If you dont mind me asking.

I felt like Choco was stuck in a relationship with my dumb ass and he deserved better, so I was giving him the chance to find someone new and realize what a shit I was.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    I love my gym

No lectures, just weights.

Human body has ups and downs, some days you can bench X and some days you can bench X+20, the important thing is that if you keep going for a few months suddenly "X" is a much bigger number than it used to be.

No merit in stressing over minor fluctuations, bad sleep / diet / sore muscles / sickness / motivation / mindset can all add or subtract a few pounds from what you do.

Right, but I'm saying that on today's workout, weight C went up easily, weight B went up barely, and I didn't even try A. I know there are ups and downs, but you don't expect to hit a down in the middle of a workout.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    What reasons were you doing it for?

Xbox achievement.

My cheevos!

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    20110121.png

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Right, but I'm saying that on today's workout, weight C went up easily, weight B went up barely, and I didn't even try A. I know there are ups and downs, but you don't expect to hit a down in the middle of a workout.

Eh, it happens. All sorts of reasons for it to happen too.

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

pain in the assssssss

and hard to set uuuuuuuuup

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Is Winky still online? Does he have an IM client? I want to tell him my critique of his stuff but I don't want to write up a thing I just want to talk to him about what I think.

• Options
    edited June 2011

Eh, it happens. All sorts of reasons for it to happen too.

Sure, but that doesn't make it any less irritating, and having it happen suddenly really kills the whole "yeah, doing well" vibe.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

pain in the assssssss

Nonsense.

Homeless people manage it all the time.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011

pain in the assssssss

Is your gym that terrible? Squats are easy to set up!

"Here is a bar. Put things on it. Now it is a bar with heavy things on it. Put it on your shoulders and wiggle up and down by sticking your butt out. Grunt a bit if necessary. Put the bar back."

Mostly they're a pain in the ass because you can hit any leg press or similar and lift heavy weights all day and be like "Yeah I'm so studly unf unf look at that leg press so strong not even tired unf unf" but squats are just

so

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

by comparison. Which is why they're great!

PotatoNinja on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    Is Winky still online? Does he have an IM client? I want to tell him my critique of his stuff but I don't want to write up a thing I just want to talk to him about what I think.

he's on gtalk sometimes

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2011
    I've been listening a lot to the Tron: Legacy soundtrack since I saw the movie last week. I think Daft Punk really nailed the mix of orchestrated score and bleepy bloops.

Echo on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2011
    is anyone in here an american who's been prescribed a drug by a psychiatrist?

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ninja, I don't have a gym. I lift weights using two machines crammed into the work building. Setting up a way to do squats safely would be enormously time consuming and might well not even be possible.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2011
    Organichu wrote: »

Xenophobe.

Echo on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Organichu wrote: »

yessir

Feral on

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Ninja, I don't have a gym. I lift weights using two machines crammed into the work building. Setting up a way to do squats safely would be enormously time consuming and might well not even be possible.

That stinks.

find a gym?

PotatoNinja on
This discussion has been closed.