Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

BugBoy, I need your help!

145679

Posts

  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    4723865658_8865e889af.jpg

    Japan was awesome for bugs.

  • KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    I like this thread.

    It's everything I've ever n(se++)ded.

    goomyisall400.jpg

  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Peccavi if you still have centipedes you need to release termites in the house to fight them and if the termites get to be too much release ants to fight the termites and if you have an ant problem I dunno what to tell you because fuckin ants, man.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    antmimicspiderwithprey-1.jpg

    Go spiders

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

    i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

    BUUUUGS

    i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

    ducklett.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    they bite because they love

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    they bite because they love

    Lies.

    I mean, I'm fine with most bugs, but fleas and mosquitoes must die.

  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    @Macera oh hey now that i'm in chrome and those pictures are pictures not text

    those are some god damn cool bugs

    the mantis-leaf-things are clearly the inspiration behind every non-human sci-fi character ever

    ducklett.gif
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    they bite because they love

    caterpie has no jaws

    you are incapable of love

    ducklett.gif
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    @Macera oh hey now that i'm in chrome and those pictures are pictures not text

    those are some god damn cool bugs

    the mantis-leaf-things are clearly the inspiration behind every non-human sci-fi character ever

    and seriously holy shit the linked one

    albino mantis butterdragonfly

    amazing

    ducklett.gif
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

    i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

    BUUUUGS

    i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

    Actually
    they laid eggs in you

    b1ehrMM.gif
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

    i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

    BUUUUGS

    i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

    Actually
    they laid eggs in you
    Like Chryssalids.

  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

    i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

    BUUUUGS

    i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

    Actually
    they laid eggs in you

    god.png
    GOOODD.png

    ducklett.gif
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:
    they bite because they love

    caterpie has no jaws

    you are incapable of love

    It is true.

    BugBoy is incapable of love until he evolves.

    xet8c.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I love

    sweet honey

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    How about

    fire

    YL9WnCY.png
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Bugboy why does that pokemon card have Caterpie at level 16. It should be a Butterfree.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Jumpingspidersmall.jpg

    Jumping Spider is very interested in this thread.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    you can force things to not evolve

  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Bugboy why does that pokemon card have Caterpie at level 16. It should be a Butterfree.

    I am slow to grow

    But when I evolve I will be the prettiest

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    you can force things to not evolve

    Does this involve screaming "The power of Christ compels you!" and being very persuasive about intelligent design

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    you convince them that if natural selection is real then why are there still monkeys? and then the stop it.

  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Butterfree didn't evolve from no monkey!

    It is what it is!

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    you convince them that if natural selection is real then why are there still monkeys? and then the stop it.

    Not to mention the fact that the banana is perfectly designed to fit the human hand

  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    what happened to arch

    wasnt he an entomologist

    Beasteh on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    That video is so fucking funny

  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Plantains are proof that god is a dick.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    A few pics I took at a friend's cottage

    P5130228-1.jpg

    P5130231-1.jpg

    P5130275-1.jpg

    kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    oh lawdy that moth

    so preeeetyyyyy~

    ducklett.gif
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    Moths are awesome, so are butterflies

    Especially the big chunky fluffy ones

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    the lepidopterans are the prettiest
    bug nerding it up

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    oh lawdy that moth

    so preeeetyyyyy~

    Ya I spent like an hour taking pictures of it. It just chilled out on the window all day.

    kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    alright, let's get this thread going again with some Indonesian bugs shamelessly rehosted from this blog:
    j1KI9.jpg
    anbtH.jpg
    NvZBE.jpg
    aspG1.jpg
    GhCTz.jpg
    TYGH6.jpg
    4Yeu1.jpg
    KWUCK.jpg

    ducklett.gif
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:
    they bite because they love

    caterpie has no jaws

    you are incapable of love

    It is true.

    BugBoy is incapable of love until he evolves.

    butterlove.jpg

    Until he evolves twice and reaches level 36.

    It's a long, lonely road ahead for Bugboy.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    trilobite beetles:

    gilAS.jpg

    zkTpN.jpg

    zAytj.jpg

    like several other insects, female trilobite beetles retain a flightless "larval" form, while males appear as more typical beetles

    xet8c.gif
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:
    they bite because they love

    caterpie has no jaws

    you are incapable of love

    It is true.

    BugBoy is incapable of love until he evolves.

    butterlove.jpg

    Until he evolves twice and reaches level 36.

    It's a long, lonely road ahead for Bugboy.

    oh, but i am already quite captivated~~

    ducklett.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Ahhhhhhh I thought maybe you guys were talking about something other than bugs by now but aaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    Macera wrote:
    trilobite beetles:
    gilAS.jpg

    zkTpN.jpg

    zAytj.jpg

    like several other insects, female trilobite beetles retain a flightless "larval" form, while males appear as more typical beetles

    these guys need a pokemon modeled after them

    never mind that anorith and kabuto are already pretty close WE NEED MORE FOSSIL BUGS

    ducklett.gif
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    The first one pretty much looks like one of the new legendary guys I think.

    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
Sign In or Register to comment.