As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plok [chat]

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    I rather like that Roll a D6 video.

Though the song could use some editing. It's about 30 seconds of content in a 4 minute song.

And it would be a lot better if these people had ever heard of a musicial instrument that you don't control with a keyboard and mouse.

Do you like the song because of the theme or do you like the song because you find it catchy?

It's a bit catchy. But again needs some severe editing. And would be much better with actual musicians.

The theme does help a lot though.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Huh.

I mean, I know all about buying flight tickets in advance... I've done every possible permutation of nonstops and stops in Turkey, UK, etc. between Phila/JFK/Ben-Gurion, often saving literally a thousand dollars by shopping at different times.

But still, way cheaper than I expected.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So, if I don't see an intuitive way to grant someone a Spotify invite, I probably just can't invite people, right?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Huh.

I mean, I know all about buying flight tickets in advance... I've done every possible permutation of nonstops and stops in Turkey, UK, etc. between Phila/JFK/Ben-Gurion, often saving literally a thousand dollars by shopping at different times.

But still, way cheaper than I expected.

Could be there's a discount airline that's moved in near you and is forcing down prices... happened in Richmond when we got AirTran and JetBlue

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Rad should use the AMR though, it's way better than the sniper rifle for that sort of thing.

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Rad should use the AMR though, it's way better than the sniper rifle for that sort of thing.

I got her to just stand on top of a conveyor belt and just pick away at them.

• Options
    Quid wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

I got her to just stand on top of a conveyor belt and just pick away at them.

I remember having to go through the one place with all the blind deathclaws using a trail carbine.

It was pretty difficult, but Cass would usually finish off the ones I'd start with a sneak attack critical to the head.

Then, as soon as I got clear, I crashed and now I have to do the whole thing all over again :x

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    oh these are quarry deathclaws

they have like double health

AMR is good for the opening shot

Gobi Sniper Rifle is also really good for when they come after you

• Options
    Also for some reason rad has two melee companions. I have no idea why.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    playing recettear again

I must secretly be a weeaboo.

• Options
    Quid wrote:

Who?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    I like taking out deathclaws with Chance's Knife

all decapitating them with a combat knife

like a boss

• Options
    Elldren wrote:
    Quid wrote:

Who?

The dog and some Brotherhood lady.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Elldren go respond to me in the M&M thread.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Veronica is awesome

I will not fault anyone for taking Veronica with them everywhere

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    What are the new avatar dimensions up in this bitch

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    80x80 I think?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    First day on antidepressants. I don't feel any changes and I think my nausea might be psychosomatic and not a side-effect. I shouldn't have read the side-effects.

• Options
    desc wrote:
    80x80 I think?

COO' THANKS BRAH

• Options
    anti-depressants don't kick in in just a couple of hours

it can take weeks

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Why must I share a planet with these people?

Really, Chu? A girl photoshops herself in intimate poses with Robert Pattinson and you can't really get into the mockery, but you're embarrassed by this?

Oh also to clarify: I think my thing is more- recognize that your nerdy crush on (whatever, Felicia Day, Inara, Jade Raymond, w-e) is also laughable. Sort of just... it depressed me that I felt like the laugh had a slightly meaner, sharper edge just because it was a fat, ugly lady to be laughed at.

FWIW, anyway.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    playing recettear again

I must secretly be a weeaboo.

How is it?

• Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    First day on antidepressants. I don't feel any changes and I think my nausea might be psychosomatic and not a side-effect. I shouldn't have read the side-effects.

Me too! Hi5!

My side-effects list might as well have just said, "This medication might cause anyfuckingthing, who knows!"

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    Hey Chu like my new avatar

• Options
    Hakkes yeah it's totes hot I'm jerkin all my dicks

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Well, I have no idea what my character is good at or what I should do or how to gear, so I ran around at random and went for the recommended build and laned a lot and had a guy yell at me for being a noob and watched him die a lot and not get any kills.

trololol.jpg

• Options
    I'd like the roll a d6 video more if they were playing a game where you rolled d6.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:

it can take weeks

Oh, yeah, it's not a complaint. I'm aware of that. They'll take at least 3-4 weeks before it kicks in, just in time for my next appointment, hopefully. What concerns me is that I read "may cause nausea" and BAM, I feel nauseous today. it's probably psychosomatic and I hope I won't force myself to have diarrhea tomorrow.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    desc wrote:
    80x80 I think?

COO' THANKS BRAH

Actually you can submit a slightly larger avatar than that. I think it's closer to 160x160. Vanilla shrinks it down to 80x80 on the boards, but in your profile it's a bit larger.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    just because it was a fat, ugly lady.
    dang chu

that's cold

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

Awesome I love it when you do that it's super attractive

• Options
    Echo- that char (Sivir) is a ranged Attack Damage carry. Super weak at early levels but with enough farm is one of the scariest characters in the game. She's great for being able to deliver a lot of damage to the entire enemy team with very little danger. Your ricochet (W) ability allows you to attack whatever enemy is closest, on the periphery of a teamfight, and have it ricochet and do a good chunk of damage to the entire enemy team.

• Options
    Echo wrote:
    Well, I have no idea what my character is good at or what I should do or how to gear, so I ran around at random and went for the recommended build and laned a lot and had a guy yell at me for being a noob and watched him die a lot and not get any kills.

trololol.jpg

Wow, if 4/2/15 is noobish... I've got no business playign this game. none at all. I still struggle to get under 10 deaths in a game. and I'm level 10.

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Awesome I love it when you do that it's super attractive

I really feel as though you and I can build a life together

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quizzy technically it could be a d6 damage. Personally I just think its a stupid song but I don't really care either way. It made me giggle the first time I saw it, doesn't make me giggle afterwards because I got bored.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Sivir is a great noob character. She's the first character I seriously played.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    This was a co-op vs. AI game, mind you.

And one death was a tower that just refused to stop shooting me in the ass as I ran away.

• Options
    Elendil wrote:

it can take weeks

Oh, yeah, it's not a complaint. I'm aware of that. They'll take at least 3-4 weeks before it kicks in, just in time for my next appointment, hopefully. What concerns me is that I read "may cause nausea" and BAM, I feel nauseous today. it's probably psychosomatic and I hope I won't force myself to have diarrhea tomorrow.

I totally feel like my appetite has gone way up

I just want to eat eat eat

I've only been on a low dose for 4 days D:

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Quizzy technically it could be a d6 damage. Personally I just think its a stupid song but I don't really care either way. It made me giggle the first time I saw it, doesn't make me giggle afterwards because I got bored.

Man, who uses a short sword though? :P

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat]. How goes?

工事中
This discussion has been closed.