As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plok [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Elki wrote:
    Whose dick do I promise to suck for a Spotify invite?

I have an account but no invites.

I have a dick and no account

so now we just need somebody with no dick and no account but some invites and the 3 of us can team up to get Elki just what he needs.

This leads to an important question. Is doing an Eiffel tower better when you do it to a mod?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    @Elendil @Jacobkosh @Nerdgasmic are we Borderlandsing tonight?

I'mma hit the gym, briefly, but I should be home around 7:30-8:00ish.

I can't tonight

I have a thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Why must I share a planet with these people?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Tav wrote:
    My WoW account was frozen for suspicious activity despite my time running out two weeks ago.

Hmmmph

Either your account got hacked, or thats a fishing email.

I'd be willing to bet it was hacked. I never changed the email on it, and it had no authenticator. I don't personally care though. I won't be playing till Christmas and I get that overwhelming urge to not see my family.

On a related note, my WoW account is 5 years old in October. That makes me feel old.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

Really, Chu? A girl photoshops herself in intimate poses with Robert Pattinson and you can't really get into the mockery, but you're embarrassed by this?

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Why are Sirens with SMG builds and dual anarchies probably 10x more damaging than anything else in the game?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    wait I kind of want to do a nerd scene with Golden Agent

@Jacobkosh

I have that Master Plan skill and improvised tools and like 12 college credits already. We should throw on goggles and workbench some new armor pieces from conjured materials with the satellite's cool guy facilities. Or a hollow melee tonfa made of woven bamboo and titanium molecularly merged or something.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Tav wrote:
    My WoW account was frozen for suspicious activity despite my time running out two weeks ago.

Hmmmph

I'd be willing to bet it was hacked. I never changed the email on it, and it had no authenticator. I don't personally care though. I won't be playing till Christmas and I get that overwhelming urge to not see my family.

On a related note, my WoW account is 5 years old in October. That makes me feel old.

It's a phishing email. I get them about every six months and I haven't played WoW since about 2006. Just ignore the email and don't click any links in it.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Wow.

Level 32 and rad still can't handle death claws.

• Options
    Tav wrote:

glue factory

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Quid wrote:
    Wow.

tell her to get a bigger gun

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    Quid wrote:
    Wow.

She has a sniper rifle.

She's dead set on using it.

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    Quid wrote:
    Wow.

When is this not a workable solution?

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

Really, Chu? A girl photoshops herself in intimate poses with Robert Pattinson and you can't really get into the mockery, but you're embarrassed by this?

I literally vomited all over myself. I'm cleaning myself up right now.

• Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Tav wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Tav wrote:

Hmmmph

It's a phishing email. I get them about every six months and I haven't played WoW since about 2006. Just ignore the email and don't click any links in it.

It actually wasn't. I went to bnet through google and my account was suspended... Weird.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

I literally vomited all over myself. I'm cleaning myself up right now.

I thought George Lucas was history's greatest monster.

Guess I was wrong.

• Options
    Quid wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Quid wrote:
    Wow.

She has a sniper rifle.

that's probably a big enough gun

the problem must be her

• Options
    That Onion article of "teen who just discovered Led Zepp begins to piss off friends" is awesome just for
    "It could be worse, I guess. He could've gotten into the Grateful Dead. Or Floyd. Just imagine if he walked around all day quoting Dark Side Of The Moon. Christ."

• Options
    I don't like sniper rifles for Death Claws. I preferred my carbine so I could just spray their legs with bullets.

Of course her stats are also probably crazy too.

• Options
    Quid wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Quid wrote:
    Wow.

She has a sniper rifle.

If you don't cripple the legs or superboost a face crit you've got basically no chance on a harder difficulty.

• Options
    Tav wrote:
    That Onion article of "teen who just discovered Led Zepp begins to piss off friends" is awesome just for
    "It could be worse, I guess. He could've gotten into the Grateful Dead. Or Floyd. Just imagine if he walked around all day quoting Dark Side Of The Moon. Christ."

Brilliant.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Tav wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Tav wrote:

Hmmmph

I don't currently have an active WoW account and was never a hard core player (I've never had a max level character in wow. ever) but I still get 3-10 wow phishing emails a day.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    sneak critical + headshot + better criticals will kill anything

• Options
    Also she misunderstood my advice when I said cripple their legs first.

Thing can have like three pips of health left and she'll waste AP on the legs instead of the head.

• Options
    Elendil wrote:

Not a behemoth, but you can paralyzing palm them forever and ever for good measure.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Tav wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Tav wrote:

Hmmmph

It actually wasn't. I went to bnet through google and my account was suspended... Weird.

Well... huh.

• Options
    Man, when the shitballs did flying get so crazy cheap if you purchase in advance?

Nonstop flight to/from Boston on Thursday before PAX, Monday after... 1h10m each way...

Less than $185, total, after taxes and fees.

o_O

O_o

Last year I paid about that for a 6h-each-way train.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Man, when the shitballs did flying get so crazy cheap if you purchase in advance?

Nonstop flight to/from Boston on Thursday before PAX, Monday after... 1h10m each way...

o_O

O_o

Al... Always? It's always been cheap to buy way in advance?

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

o_O

O_o

There's a window where the price drops dramatically and then climbs back up. Also, flying on a non-weekend is generally cheaper.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

o_O

O_o

Google Maps tells me I-90 would have me in Boston in 3 hours if I just drove. Eerie.

• Options
    I rather like that Roll a D6 video.

Though the song could use some editing. It's about 30 seconds of content in a 4 minute song.

And it would be a lot better if these people had ever heard of a musicial instrument that you don't control with a keyboard and mouse.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:

o_O

O_o

I'm paying €70 to fly return to Birmingham for in Sat/out Mon, 70 mins.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

o_O

O_o

Last year, it was Labor Day Weekend.

• Options

Though the song could use some editing. It's about 30 seconds of content in a 4 minute song.

And it would be a lot better if these people had ever heard of a musicial instrument that you don't control with a keyboard and mouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms

• Options
    Thanatos wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

o_O

O_o

Last year, it was Labor Day Weekend.

I think he means PAX East.

• Options
    Ah, that makes sense. I'm dumb.

• Options
    Oh, wait, sorry, Chu, I forgot you were talking about FakePAX.

• Options
    Thanatos wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms

Hmm. The parody is better.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Do you like the song because of the theme or do you like the song because you find it catchy?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote:

Not deathclaws :(

stupid deathclaws!

fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.