Options

Abloo bloo bloo thread

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Yeah I'd say that generally if you think you might need to look for help, you probably do need to look for help

It's totally understandable why people are self-conscious about it or loathe to potentially waste a doctor's time or similar, but if you suspect anxiety or depression or any other kind of mental issue, don't be afraid to go find an expert

It's the same logic that leads you to take action after a mad dog bit your leg

Maybe that little scratch will heal right up, but maybe it's going to turn green and foamy within the next twenty-four hours

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Like, I can deal with the brain stuff (although I probably can't)

but it's always as soon as I get nervous or stressed my stomach starts murdering me and I can't do anything. And then I'll calm down and then like, think "oh hey I guess I'm fine now what was I nervous about OH THAT hurghhhh"

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Yeah I'd say that generally if you think you might need to look for help, you probably do need to look for help

It's totally understandable why people are self-conscious about it or loathe to potentially waste a doctor's time or similar, but if you suspect anxiety or depression or any other kind of mental issue, don't be afraid to go find an expert

It's the same logic that leads you to take action after a mad dog bit your leg

Maybe that little scratch will heal right up, but maybe it's going to turn green and foamy within the next twenty-four hours

Or maybe it's gonna give me dog powers and if I go to the doctor they'll take them away?

Did you ever think of that?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    help

i need somebody

• Options
    Not just anybody

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    what are

dog powers.

the power to eat poop?
    the power to create phenomenal quantities of saliva?
    the power to be alarmed by bicycles?
    the power to love unconditionally and be a fluffy mound of adorableness (ok that one sounds ok)

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    Or maybe it's gonna give me dog powers and if I go to the doctor they'll take them away?

Did you ever think of that?

Your sense of smell will increase a thousandfold but you'll have limited mental capacity and you'll just shit wherever the hell you feel like it

Keith's dream of a perfect existence

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    tynic just for once I would really appreciate it if you'd stop beating me at every little thing I try and post

Does it make you feel big and clever, beating me all the time

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    tynic wrote:
    what are

dog powers.

the power to eat poop?
    the power to love unconditionally and be a fluffy mound of adorableness (ok that one sounds ok)

The power to hump anything no matter what it is, who's nearby, or if God will judge you

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Not just anybody

now the song is inside of my head

• Options
    Edcrab wrote:
    tynic just for once I would really appreciate it if you'd stop beating me at every little thing I try and post

not so much clever as warm and fuzzy.

... and a little turned on

• Options
    Beasteh wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    Not just anybody

Mission accomplished

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    I guess that's an okay song

I was never really into The Monkees

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Beasteh wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    Not just anybody

Mission accomplished
    i was hoping someone would pick up what i was setting down

but seriously nuuuuh

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    but keith!!! you are a fat moss on a rolling stone

• Options
    I...I lost weight :cry::cry::cry:

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    man, nobody "deserves" love

Swill, you a solid dude but no one deserves love. It takes work, it takes effort, and it takes finding someone that you're compatible with and it often takes going through a lot of people you're not compatible with. Doesn't change that you're a rad dude, but you're not going to find an awesome lady just because you deserve it or are "destined" or any of that nonsense. Keep improving your situation, keep meeting ladies, keep going out with them and just accept that much more often than not it's not going to work out.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    tynic wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:

Yes but what doesn't turn you on

Is my pain just a hobby to you

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Edcrab wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:

Yes but what doesn't turn you on

Is my pain just a hobby to you

a schadenfreude fetish is a terrible burden to bear

you have to make your partner cry like a baby and then somehow convince them to have sex. A delicate line to walk.

• Options
    I laughed

Wait sorry, I mean "I cried and am still crying" so as not to ruin your mood

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    what are

dog powers.

the power to eat poop?

how bout the power

to move you

• Options
    #pipe wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    what are

dog powers.

the power to eat poop?

how bout the power

to move you

so a relatively large dog, then.

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    skettios wrote:
    dangit @staleghoti, come back! I was distracted
    I'll put my headphones on so I'll actually hear people joining tinychat

whoopsy @skettios

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    what are

dog powers.

the power to eat poop?

the power to not bolt and run when the shotguns are roaring and bringing back your dead birds so you don't have to leave your hunting spot

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    @Janson

I am PAGES too late to bitch about healthcare.

Just kidding, I'm always game.

It's super frustrating hearing about Canada, the UK, or whatever offering transgender care/treatment covered by the government while I have to do some some magic, over here in the US, to get the same treatment. Thankfully, the schools I'm aiming for offer what I need, and I have juuuuuust enough of my own money to cover medication and additional treatments.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That was the wrong way round pipe.

It confuses the hell out of me.

• Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    so this is a sad thread right

its destiny for me to be here

• Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    dog superhero is no match for the vacuum cleaner

DKFA7.gif
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Swill wrote:
    this lady is going to leave me.

like i am pretty sure!!

i don't blame her, i'm pretty useless

ugh

and then this place i just moved into

i moved into a 2 bedroom apt

600 a month

i don't make anything near that

i don't have a roommate anymore

i can't find ophelia right now

sure, i can be an asshole

but i need someone to be nice to me right now, but that is not happening i guess

i can't even take a literal chill pill because i am frightened of how addicted one could become to them

I felt like this a lot

Still do, actually.

Unfortunately I just had to say 'fuck it' for a while and really focus on the stuff that brings you joy

And try not to worry about all the stuff that hasn't happened yet

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote:
    Unfortunately I just had to say 'fuck it' for a while and really focus on the stuff that brings you joy

This. I mean, I don't really know how I did it, but at a certain point in my life I realized that every problem is either solvable or not. If it's solvable, solve it. If it's not, then you have to let go of it, because it's out of your hands.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    What I used to do when I break up a relationship (friendship or girlfriend), I just kept my emotions bottled up and didn't talk to anyone about it, partly because I didn't think anyone would want their happiness brought down by my misery and partly because I'm prone to losing my head and saying stupid shit that pisses people off.

First time I broke off a relationship with a girlfriend I had a hard time talking to any girls for at least a year after.

• Options
    From experience I don't think bottling things up is worth it.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    I used to think bottling up was a good thing because everyone around me was so happy and I didn't want to ruin their happiness with my misery. I don't like making people work for me or have to change for me.

• Options
    bottle up beers, not tears

• Options
    no keith you've got it all wrong

you've gotta bottle up the sauce.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    Javen wrote:

This. I mean, I don't really know how I did it, but at a certain point in my life I realized that every problem is either solvable or not. If it's solvable, solve it. If it's not, then you have to let go of it, because it's out of your hands.

Pain + acceptance = pain

Pain + non-acceptance = suffering.

Basically worrying about it and being pissed off that things aren't a certain way are just going to make everything so much worse

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    people should get on tinychat.

i want to tell them how i'm fed up with everything and I just kind want to be someone's mouth-hooker right now

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    I'm pretty stressed out right now since I've been smacked with a decent amount of unforseen debt recently that I definitely can't pay off in the next 6 months. I'm usually pretty frugal, but knowing that I have to pinch pennies over something I (mostly) had no control over really irritates me.

That plus a recent pair of soul crushing relationship failures makes me really appreciate grain alcohol.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    [21:18] guest-10444 entered the room
    [21:32] guest-10589 entered the room
    [22:11] guest-11028 entered the room
    [22:29] guest-11464 entered the room
    [22:53] guest-11927 entered the room

None stayed :(

(As I was typing this, Keith showed up <3)

godmode on
This discussion has been closed.