Options

Abloo bloo bloo thread

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I need a funny gif thread. Where is a mod?

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    godmode wrote:
    [21:18] guest-10444 entered the room
    [21:32] guest-10589 entered the room
    [22:11] guest-11028 entered the room
    [22:29] guest-11464 entered the room
    [22:53] guest-11927 entered the room

None stayed :(

(As I was typing this, Keith showed up <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I want my appetite back.

That would be aces.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    being in tinychat when no one else is there is a dangerous game, self-esteem-wise

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    tinychat has been murdering my computer lately when I use it

and my framerate has been super choppy on it

it's like it knows I want to buy more RAM

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    SWILL. the zoo has caracal kittens and they're adorable let's go look at cats. I have a better camera now if the monkeys want to be cute again.

Also I'm taking 17 credit hours next term and since the stress of two four-week classes over the summer nearly shut me down entirely I'm probably pretty fucked, especially since my boss is stupid and I'm not working enough right now so I'll have to work more during the school year and I have a project that I am supposed to be working on right now but I have no idea how to make a Flash animation, which doesn't really matter since I don't have any access to a computer with Flash on it because all the labs are closed until school starts back up at which point I will be well and truly fucked and so I'm getting pre-freaked out which I realize doesn't help at all with anything which then in turn makes me more frustrated with myself and then things spiral.

EDIT: Swill the kittens look like this oh my god.
    9958924-standard.jpg

Narbus on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    So I finally watched The Incredibles.

It was pretty good.

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i need to write this, because i can't do it on my twitter or facebook or anything and i would really like to.
    fuck.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    What's up dude?

let's have a rock talk.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    What's up Orik?

• Options
    Feel you, Ori.

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    it is a Bad Week, ladies and gents.

hopefully i will stop feeling so overwhelmed by things and so smitten soon. it is a bad combination.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    not abloobloobloo yet but

when I went to the laundry room to do laundry

there was a homeless man sleeping in it

I turned on the lights and he shuffled off after asking the time

but if my clothes get stolen I'll probably abloo a bit
    but i am NOT sitting around for an hour and a half waiting for them

Raneados on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sounds like you just gotta go outside and do something silly for fun and forget about the things.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Being the other guy, even if the girl is encouraging, is always foolhardy. Let her sort her own issues out, then maybe give it a chance.

For now? The hard times? Drink.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    it is a Bad Week, ladies and gents.

hopefully i will stop feeling so overwhelmed by things and so smitten soon. it is a bad combination.

You can get through it. One day at a time. :)

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    So i was perusing the CMS site in relation to my work and saw this that was posted today

http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2011pres/09/20110907a.html
    Today, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced new guidance to support enforcement of rules that protect hospital patients’ right to choose their own visitors during a hospital stay, including a visitor who is a same-sex domestic partner. These rules, finalized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in November, apply to all hospitals that participate in Medicare and Medicaid. The guidance also supports enforcement of the right of patients to designate the person of their choice, including a same-sex partner, to make medical decisions on their behalf should they become incapacitated.

this seems like a bona fide good thing

• Options
    Today has been a pretty bad day of my (presumed) anxiety

But there's no real reason for it to be ughhhh

Gonna see what I can do about this

• Options
    :( sorry dude

• Options
  • Options
    oh I would feel Batman

I would feel Batman

• Options
  • Options
    in that situation you are Amanda Waller and I am Batman

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'm Batman

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    Look how pleased he is to see Waller in the shower.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    redfenix wrote:
    So i was perusing the CMS site in relation to my work and saw this that was posted today

http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2011pres/09/20110907a.html
    Today, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced new guidance to support enforcement of rules that protect hospital patients’ right to choose their own visitors during a hospital stay, including a visitor who is a same-sex domestic partner. These rules, finalized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in November, apply to all hospitals that participate in Medicare and Medicaid. The guidance also supports enforcement of the right of patients to designate the person of their choice, including a same-sex partner, to make medical decisions on their behalf should they become incapacitated.

this seems like a bona fide good thing
    It does! :D

Also, abloo, feeling sick and all that, bleugh

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    @Janson I know you're feeling icky but congrats :o

• Options
    Thanks Usagi!

It is annoying that symptoms are worse in the early days, because I can't grumble to people at work, etc. (I'm not telling them yet)

So you guys online can have all my complaints <3

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    That's cool, we feed on human suffering, keep the complaints coming.

• Options
    :^:

So apparently one thing that alleviates nausea is eating, but because of the nausea I have no appetite. So I have to force myself to eat. And even after I've eaten it only staves off the nausea for half an hour or so.

• Options
    Got a psychiatrist appointment set up for next Wednesday

which makes me feel awful and broken to even think about

but I guess that's why I need to go to one

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Janson wrote:

So apparently one thing that alleviates nausea is eating, but because of the nausea I have no appetite. So I have to force myself to eat. And even after I've eaten it only staves off the nausea for half an hour or so.

Suck on a lemon wedge. I am not kidding.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    Janson wrote:

Suck on a lemon wedge. I am not kidding.

Is that some weird euphemism?

• Options
    I have no lemons! But I shall try that.

Thinking lemon might be quite nice in some hot water, since a lot of herbal teas are apparently unsafe!

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Also ginger is marvelous for upset stomachs, I've used it both raw and in the candied/crystallized versions to get rid of seasickness

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    my new upstairs neighbors have some kind of small dog (a yorkie, i'm thinking) and it just. will. not. stop. barking. i can handle the galloping across the floorboards, but this latest twist is making me lose my mind.

my god, it's been two full minutes of quiet. ...well, that was too much to hope for.

(╯°c°)╯︵ ┻━┻

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    I have candied ginger, but at home :(

also, pooka, dang, my sympathies. I am not a fan of small dogs for precisely how loud they often are (bigger dogs are so much quieter!)

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    the lady called me crazy and left me

i don't feel quite like i thought i would

This discussion has been closed.