As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fourth Playstation Store Thread - NA: Blood Dragon, Soul Sacrifice, Spring Sale

19495969798100»

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    So, I'm new to PSN a bit. the Playstation plus instant game collection accumulates stuff over time the longer you have it, and you don't need to "tag" a game during the period it is offered, right?

Yes. Tag it. It needs to be "purchased." You don't have to start the download, however.

• Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    I think they changed the store so that you can't just purchase without downloading. Your purchase immediately initiates a download now, which you have to cancel.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    You can still just purchase using the web store, which is generally much less hassle.

steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Alright, since @cj iwakura still can't make threads, I guess I'll make the new PS Store thread tomorrow and cj can do the sixth thread. I'm going to change it a bit so that it requires a lot less maintenance. I'll limit the 'Whats New' section to just the important stuff, add links to the specific posts with the full updates, get rid of the recommended section (as I don't think people actually use it) and simplify the upcoming games list.

If Mogs and Diarmuid could still post the actual updates, that'd be great.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Yeah, no problem.
    I should probably wait for the new thread to post today's update then.

While I'm here, PAL PS+ gets a 20% discount for Blood Dragon.

• Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Adda wrote: »
    You can still just purchase using the web store, which is generally much less hassle.

Hell, you can go to the web store and complete an entire transaction in the amount of time it takes for the console store to BOOT UP.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Looks like the PAL store has updated.
    This month's Plus games are available to download. Just a heads up, Hitman Absolution is 17GB for some reason.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    not sure if you all saw this or not, but May's PS+ lineup for US was announced.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=55849524&postcount=15793

Sleeping Dogs being the big one.

Yes, fucking finally!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Alright, since @cj iwakura still can't make threads, I guess I'll make the new PS Store thread tomorrow and cj can do the sixth thread. I'm going to change it a bit so that it requires a lot less maintenance. I'll limit the 'Whats New' section to just the important stuff, add links to the specific posts with the full updates, get rid of the recommended section (as I don't think people actually use it) and simplify the upcoming games list.

If Mogs and Diarmuid could still post the actual updates, that'd be great.

Yeah, I can still do the updates like I have been as those aren't as much hassle. Thanks for making the new thread!

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!