wishlist'd

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Stale wrote:
    except legba

Norway's national shame

I've been sponging off the awesomeness of the rest of the country for years now.

Legba on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I need some good headphones for when I'm running and working out (sweat resistant/water resistant) and a good pair for when I'm working/traveling etc (can be can style if they do alright with glasses, ear buds are fine, need to block out a bunch of noise).

Recommendations?

I had a pair of Shure 110s so I may pick up a new pair of those, but I'm open to suggestions.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:

If after signups end, Neville listens to my email and emails/PMs me all of the signups' addresses, rest assured that I will be purchasing this for you (at the very least, at some point in the future.)

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Kwoaru wrote:
    I'm not on the list yet but I dont know if its because I somehow messed up my submission email or if Neville has been too busy being handsome to check it recently

List current as of the 13th of October.
    neville wrote:
    OP list updated! :>

That's from Oct 20th, I don't know how to actually link a quoted post anymore.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Wombat!! wrote:
    @zonugal do I still go to school with your sister, or did she, like, graduate, and stuff

@Wombat!! which college do you attend?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Pacific Lutheran University.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, you probably still do. I think she has one last year until she's done.

What have your experiences been? I hope you have at least seen how utterly different her & I are?

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    In more ways than you could imagine :winky:

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Aww Sweeny, that aint necessary.

• Options
    Zonugal wrote:
    Oh yeah, you probably still do. I think she has one last year until she's done.

What have your experiences been? I hope you have at least seen how utterly different her & I are?

I'm not sure I've ever once met her. Heck, I don't even know what she looks like, you just told me once (I think) that she went there in some school thread.

The place is pretty OK, but they really like our money, and do everything they can to try and get as much of it out of us as they can before we graduate.

• Options
    I have no recollection of such an event.

But it would appear that we live fairly close. If we haven't met, via PAX, we should try!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I have sent my e-mail. Hopefully I did everything right.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    You messed everything up Tonkka!

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    i still want to get in on this

but i am getting poorer and poorer

for secret satans someone should send me a job

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh no!

Sorry everyone, Xmas is cancelled.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Now you just have to send all of us presents, Tonkka

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I'd be OK with another year of Tonkka being perfect and giving me amazing things

Still love and use that ShakeWeight <3

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Sheri wrote:
    Now you just have to send all of us presents, Tonkka

You're all getting toenail clippings.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    oy Dave fails for not logging out

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Anyhow, I will update the OP soon.
    I'm home sick currently.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    awww feel better soon neville!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    Get better soon Nevs!!!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Neville tell your body to quit being abused by microorganisms several trillion times smaller than it.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Finally got around to singing up... then i look at my wishlist.

Man i have some strange stuff in my wishlist.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I seem to not be on the list yet.

I assume this is because nobody knows who I am.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Or Neville hasnt updated the list, or you are not good at reading.

• Options
    It says the list is current as of 10/13.

So there are a couple of days gone by since then.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote:

If I get you, you're getting cigars.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I have tried signing up three times with different e-mails
    I have waited at least two days between each try
    I am fully willing to admit stupidity

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Quick buster, send me your credit card details, I'll fix it.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Quick buster, send me your credit card details, I'll fix it.

I like those odds

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    godmode wrote:
    ceres wrote:

Nice ones? Because that would be awesome.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    ceres wrote:

Sure! There is a swanky cigar shop right down the street from my place.

• Options
    Zonugal wrote:

But it would appear that we live fairly close. If we haven't met, via PAX, we should try!

Yayaya! I agree! I'll hopefully make PAX next year, but that's many many months of uncertainty away.

• Options
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Zonugal wrote:

Yayaya! I agree! I'll hopefully make PAX next year, but that's many many months of uncertainty away.

True, I'll start thinking of stuff. I'll probably aim for Mid December (you know TLB is visiting our glorious state that month?).

• Options
    godmode wrote:
    ceres wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    ceres wrote:

Sure! There is a swanky cigar shop right down the street from my place.

I like this.

• Options
    This reminds me. My new suit I am getting, has a pocket, just for cigars.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    that's called a vagina

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    wait I thought that was for lipstick.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
This discussion has been closed.