As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] Happy birthd-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Arikado wrote:
    Poor Mundo. People still play him as if he has an endless health pool early on and then all we do is ignite and hit him a couple of times and he dies.

Also, it was good to play Maokai again. He's probably one of my most favorite champs to play. Like, currently, I think my list goes: Maokai, Lee Sin, Vayne, Janna, and Karma. It's sad that Malz and Shen got nerfed to shit or lost their appeal that I feel so weak playing them in serious games.

I love the big blue guy, but after his Ult Nerf, he's mostly useless until Lvl11, and you need a crapton of farm on him to get all the items you need to keep his sustain going.

Someone mentioned a remake of him, does anyone have a link/idea what they're gonna do? I'd love to bring out the big guy again, but he's got to be viable again... somehow...

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I tried a couple of TT matches with jungle Warwick, but... is it really worth it to jungle on TT? I felt that I got two guys from the other team up my ass with just a two second warning due to the short distances.

• Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    Its more of roaming in TT. Is WW that solid a choice in TT, though?

1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Joe K wrote:
    I love the big blue guy, but after his Ult Nerf, he's mostly useless until Lvl11, and you need a crapton of farm on him to get all the items you need to keep his sustain going.

Someone mentioned a remake of him, does anyone have a link/idea what they're gonna do? I'd love to bring out the big guy again, but he's got to be viable again... somehow...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15714084#post15714084

The problem with this is that Riot get into this horrible habit of promising the world and then you never hear about it for donkey's years.

"Oh we're reworking Mundo down the line, he'll be a good jungler or a tank or glass-cannon AD with big crits afterwards."
    "Don't worry about Twitch or Eve because we're working on a stealth mechanic remake for them that'll change their movesets.
    "Coming at some point in time: Magma Chamber."

I'd rather they just pick one priority and focus on that until it's done, plus consistent updates and progress reports. But no, everything's got to be goddamn cryptic.

Wasn't there a thing going around for a while that the community knew of the existence of Wukong but there was no update on it for so long that people thought he was scrapped like Plant King and Priscilla?

Dunxco on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    TT is all about Jax, Tryndamere and Lee Sin. Try one of those Echo.

Edit: Also, Magma Chamber got canned in favor of Crystal Scar.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, feels like all teams we face are guaranteed Trynd, 80% chance of Xin Zhao, and then one more bruiser type.

edit: and 50% chance of Yi.

Echo on
  • Options
    Playing Jax or Tryn makes you a terrible person, don't play them.

1208768734831.jpg
  • Options

Agreed.

And sticking to jungling on TT is a problem because it's incredibly easy to disturb your jungling and then you're behind and staying behind.

• Options
    Still, the point does remain that you must play a champ who's sick in the same manner that they are. Unless he's up crazy amounts of gold, WW is not that.

1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    We did hold up pretty well as WW (me), Akali and Anivia(!) against Trynd, Xin Zhao and Yi.

Then Anivia quit and we folded like wet cardboard.

• Options
    HNNNNNNG

• Options
    I imagine that is what your expression actually looks like when you play.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Rammus is a pretty good choice in TT when everyone plays heavy physical damage champs.

Get a sunfire cape and thornmail and then watch that Tryndemere/Xin Zhao/Master Yi/Jax kill himself.

Whyther on
  • Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Dunxco wrote:
    Joe K wrote:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15714084#post15714084

The problem with this is that Riot get into this horrible habit of promising the world and then you never hear about it for donkey's years.

"Oh we're reworking Mundo down the line, he'll be a good jungler or a tank or glass-cannon AD with big crits afterwards."
    "Don't worry about Twitch or Eve because we're working on a stealth mechanic remake for them that'll change their movesets.
    "Coming at some point in time: Magma Chamber."

I'd rather they just pick one priority and focus on that until it's done, plus consistent updates and progress reports. But no, everything's got to be goddamn cryptic.

Wasn't there a thing going around for a while that the community knew of the existence of Wukong but there was no update on it for so long that people thought he was scrapped like Plant King and Priscilla?

well, the post was only 3 days ago... at least they realize they need to rework him... i'm not really sure why they nerfed him, he only really got crazy before when he farmed well, now you have to farm AMAZINGLY WELL, with a kit that isn't suited for it...

• Options
    DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular

My next purchase is in fact, Jax, for TT. You can call me terrible all you want but I wanna fucking win for a change :P

DQ0uv.png 5E984.png
  • Options
    Demiurge wrote:

My next purchase is in fact, Jax, for TT. You can call me terrible all you want but I wanna fucking win for a change :P

You can win TT very easily, by playing SR or Dominion instead.

1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    CDR works on Teemo's shrooms, right?

I had an idea for a silly shroom spam build.

• Options
    DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular
    I've played Vayne, Teemo and Janna a lot. But I'm about to hit 20 and I wanted to get a decent melee hero for 3v3 TT because my mate insists on ONLY playing Amumu, ever, and he's not even very good at him. So I wanted a fuckoff OP hero like Jax to make it easier.

DQ0uv.png 5E984.png
  • Options
    Rammus and Veigar just tore up this game. 8/0/3 Veigar

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    2nd game

Bans:

Kass, Fiddles, Zilean + Karthus, Amumu, KohMaw

Lineup:
    Morgana, Nocturne, Alistar, Akali, Vayne

vs

Urgot, GP, Janna, Cassiopeia, Udyr

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    That top team sounds scarrier than the bottom

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    HOLY SHIT THIS GAME.

First minion wave somehow turned into a an all summoners used teamfight that ended up 2-4.

Now it's 3-4. Both teams just out for blood and violence

God damn shit going down bottom AGAIN.

6-7 at 9:30.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I had a game recently where there were roughly 50 kills before 20 minutes

so much fun

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    o look it's treeskimo lewl

nice binding bro

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I don't care now if it makes me a douche when I play kog'maw on dominion

got a quadra-kill

so close to dunking

• Options
    GO ARCH

SHOW THEM THE POWER OF YOUR VOMIT

I really want rainbow kog'maw who vomits rainbows and sings happy songs and is surrounded by spawning flowers and when he ults it drops a unicorn on enemies

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GO ARCH

SHOW THEM THE POWER OF YOUR VOMIT

I really want rainbow kog'maw who vomits rainbows and sings happy songs and is surrounded by spawning flowers and when he ults it drops a unicorn on enemies

would buy

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    one time i got an ap shaco pentakill

• Options
    AP shaco is so goddam annoying

his boxes do so much damage and his little clone does more damage than kog's passive on death

:(

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    also he has a stealth blink and he can kill you from full at any point in the game...

• Options
    and he is handsome

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Dominion game about to start on IEM New York between v8 and SK.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Dominion eSports for RPzzzzz.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Nice work Shaco!

...Except you didn't capture your own bottom -.-

Characters
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Team global ult.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Usually I live in fear of AP Shaco... except for my last game as malz with 1/3 health a full health Ap shaco comes out of the jungle gets to me and I drop a pool on us flash away and suppress him. while running away at a sliver of life my dot got him. it was glorious.

Umm... is dominion part of the tournament or is that just more of a fun distraction?

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    Next game didn't start for another hour so they're showing some Dominion.

Characters
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Which game was it exactly with the Rammus yesterday?

• Options
    Fanatic v Dignitas I believe.

Characters
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Double Akali-Yorick erry game? Double Akali-Yorick erry game.

I need to start playing draft.

This discussion has been closed.