As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East: I contracted PAX Pox...

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    What is best cab company, I have to airport soon

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I had a really great time tonight at fancy dinner and the times! Thank you for convincing me to stop being lame and come along. Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    How is it already Sunday?

(Also, I am glad I stayed to do drinkin' times, but I will still be buying an LRR shirt out of guilt for missing the panel.)

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    PS: @Zonugal, I told Jaime you said "Hi!"

Her response was "Hi, Jimmy-Dean, I am bummed you are not here, but not really."

I believe the clinical term is "Sick Burn."

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I have been hurt in such a way...

I will burn her life down!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Well, she's actually expanding Child's Play to cover women's shelters as well.

So I think she earned that one.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oh.... Oh!!!!

I will get back at her!

• Options
    Zonugal: Heartless?

(No, just Coulson.)

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    GUESS WHO WON ALL THE DARTS IT WAS ME I AM DARTS CHAMPION

• Options
    Zonugal: Heartless?

(No, just Coulson.)

Rawrghg!!!!!!

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Made it back home

I had a wonderful time, and I want to give a big thank you to @Otaku for making fancy dinner possible

It was a real pleasure to meet new people as well, and I just want to say that @zucchini @lexxy @erics @effef @peccavi @ironknuckle all own and I hope I will be seeing more of them this weekend

Also I totally got RMED to drink a long island. He took it like a champ

xet8c.gif

• Options
    @Sal, you are a good man.

• Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Because WOBURN, I assume.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Wow, I was a little more intoxicated than I thought when I lfet the bar, and u totally just broke a glass and ran.

Fortunately, I managed to shamble my way to south station. Still, feel like a dick.

Apparently my phone was intoxicated too. "lfet"? Autocorrect should've caught that.

Back at my hotel. Holy shit, I'm sorry about that guys.

It's cool, it's not like anyone's purse/wallet thing was in the path of the drinks you spilled and then ran from.

For some reason after I picked up the broken glass and dropped it off on the bar I was worried they'd blame me, so I ducked back to the tables in a hurry, but then watched to make sure nobody cut themselves on it.

Apparently I get easily concerned / cautious when I'm drinking.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Good times.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Wow, I was a little more intoxicated than I thought when I lfet the bar, and u totally just broke a glass and ran.

Fortunately, I managed to shamble my way to south station. Still, feel like a dick.

Ahaha.

@Ruby_Rhod and you have something in COMMON!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    My feet, they are killing me.

I think I have some awesome blisters.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    tonkka stop by philly instead of pax tomorrow

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Yeah it was pretty impossible to get from Woburn to anywhere so I didn't get to see anyone

If any of you are at the airport now, we can maybe hang :(

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Ouch my liver

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    My feet, they are killing me.

I think I have some awesome blisters.

It's from all the dancing we did

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Shots?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    First in line for signings

Huzzah

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh hell. I forgot about the signings.

• Options
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Shots?

Yes. Always yes.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah this year theyet did signing before q&a 2

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Waiting at the tables for Borderlands 2. If anyone wants to meet up later let me know!

• Options
    Ugh, is the sun up already?

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Well, aside from stumbling into everything as I tried to hug Keith last night, I had an awesome time! And fancy dinner had some fucking stand up folks, only $10 short in a fifteen person party.

• Options
    You all looked very handsome when you joined us at The Times

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I ducked out of the bar last night after a shot of tequila, was dog tired and not really feeling like standing around like a creep

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    GUESS WHO WON ALL THE DARTS IT WAS ME I AM DARTS CHAMPION
    That totally wasn't fair, you intimidated us with your fierce throwing stance.

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Now I'm on a packed train back to Philly

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Andrew called me darling. He might be my new favorite.

Sorry Tonkka.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Looks like you guys had a nice time!

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    No words can explain just how much joy I get watching people do dance central. I can't leave!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Also I've seen a buncha people in hoodies that make them look like Pokemon. Where the eff can I buy a blastoise hoodie?

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    I'm not flying out until tomorrow - anyone else still in town this evening want to meet for dinner?

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »
    Andrew called me darling. He might be my new favorite.

Sorry Tonkka.

It's official, I won all of PAX.