Options

Something in the [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Eddy wrote:
    I actually am a Khajiit IRL

I'm post-op now, got the tail and errything

is there khajiit ghetto in skyrim. there better be.

No, they actually don't even let them into the cities. They have to camp outside.

No joke.

ah, a shanty town. neat.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Not going to lie; I want to buy an N7 hoodie now even though I have no intention of buying ME3 since EA are dicks about the whole Origin thing.

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Arch wrote:
    Hrm

So my school has a collaborative teaching thing with a neighboring campus, and one of my classes is there.

Except their "online campus" thing is a horrible mess- passwords have to be full of letters and special characters and expire every 90 days

So today I need to download the requirements for a paper I am working on, but my password expired and I think the entire IT department there is away for thanksgiving holiday, so I can't change it

I hope one of my classmates has the assignment :/

ugh, that sounds like the absolute worst

in my limited experience there doesn't seem to be any sort of gold standard to online course stuff yet. every school I've taken one at has had a completely different way of half-assing it.

Is the password thing meant to deter cheating or something?

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    i want my nord to knot inside a khajit

Luckily he's not a redguard. That would be disgusting.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Eddy wrote:

tigerman.jpg

awwww....why is this a real thing?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    a) My Black Panther Khajiiti is breaking down all sorts of social barriers; much like 1960s Bill Russell he is saving the world while not being considered a sentient being

b) Have you known a more deep-seated fury than feline revenge

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Here is a picture of Neville eating Aaron's finger.

IMG00596.jpg

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    What's nice about owning cats is that you don't need to pay for their grooming.

• Options
    Winky wrote:
    Eddy wrote:

is there khajiit ghetto in skyrim. there better be.

No, they actually don't even let them into the cities. They have to camp outside.

No joke.

ah, a shanty town. neat.

I mean, pretty much just a tent.

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote:
    a) My Black Panther Khajiiti is breaking down all sorts of social barriers; much like 1960s Bill Russell he is saving the world while not being considered a sentient being

...Bill Russell is one of the most respected NBA players ever. What are you even blathering on about?

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote:
    That's a big ole dog noggin

their heads are pretty tiny! they just have lots of fluffy hair

also great danes are fun to watch!

IMG_1739.jpg

they are very big but are not really aware of it which is a comical discrepancy indeed!

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    It's about time, Cass! KITTY!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote:

My first cat was owned by my ex. We gave him a bath once. He came out, came over to my chair and looked up at me. He then loosed the loudest and largest stream of urine possible while maintaining eye contact for the entire minute plus it took to pee.

My girlfriend was on the couch. Both of our mouths hung open in shock and surprise. We were too stunned to move or say anything until he finished and went into the other room.

What a butthole.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    What is the PS3 Home thing like these days? I remember people not liking it at all when it first launched though Sony made a big deal about it.

• Options
    I cannot express adequately how loud and long he peed.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    cass's kitty has elephantiasis

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    c24ab692.jpg

dis cat

• Options
    I cannot express adequately how loud and long he peed.

are we talking a torrent here?

• Options
    Eddy wrote:

...Bill Russell is one of the most respected NBA players ever. What are you even blathering on about?

He wasn't allowed to go to the same bathroom as you would for the first half of his career. He wasn't allowed to marry a white person. A lot of progress was made since Elgin Baylor not being allowed to play in certain arenas, but still. And especially considering how racist and petty Boston was back then...

Yeah, everything is illuminated in the light of nostalgia, but in his contemporary time he was a second-class citizen. And he still put on that jersey to win a million titles for you white people!

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    sark's cat is so stoic

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh my god eddy

no offense but that's the true reason i regret missing your pool party: i missed seeing the great dane

looks gorgeous!

• Options
    Speaking of impressive peeing, I don't know if anyone who hasn't experienced it first hand can really comprehend what it means to "piss like a race horse".

It is seriously absurd how horses piss.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    danes are p adorable

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote:

My first cat was owned by my ex. We gave him a bath once. He came out, came over to my chair and looked up at me. He then loosed the loudest and largest stream of urine possible while maintaining eye contact for the entire minute plus it took to pee.

My girlfriend was on the couch. Both of our mouths hung open in shock and surprise. We were too stunned to move or say anything until he finished and went into the other room.

What a butthole.

If I could laugh, I would laugh right now.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Winky wrote:
    Oh god.

Could you imagine being pepper spray cop?

I've been out of the loop the last few days. The only references to the pepper spray cop I've seen is a series of pictures on reddit. Unless there's a lot of other stuff, would it even be likely he's aware of all that? And would the other stuff be anything he would really care about?

My dad is watching Fox, and I guess the right-wing consensus is "Those smelly jobless hippies were breaking the law and deserved it." They're pissed off the police chief was put on suspension for everything. I'll bet pepper spray cop doesn't really feel any distress.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Eddy wrote:

What a butthole.

i lol'd for you mim

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    my lol came out in a strong stream

• Options
    I had a great time with that dane

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    my cat loves to cuddle

sometimes she lies down on my foot just because it's all she can get

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    my cat loves to cuddle

You need to post more pictures of your cat! Your cat is awesome!

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Y'all are making me sad that I don't have a pet; so I'm going to play Skyrim and slay dragons.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote:
    I had a great time with that dane

tumblr_luq2tygAVb1qe7g6l.jpg

• Options
    People mistake dogs affection for anyone they meet as being deeper or more loyal than cats. Cats bond to their owners in my experience. There are certainly friendly cats just as their are unfriendly dogs, but to say cats only care about food is just a joke like being a crazy cat lady.

Well, except I know some crazy cat ladies.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    my cat loves to cuddle

My dog usually wants to cuddle when I lay down on the couch and play XBOX. I have to pause the game and chase him around for fifteen minutes until he's tired and out and happy before I can get back to my vidjagames.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Hello, chat.

Looks like I'm going to foolishly wreck my sleep schedule once again. Staying up all night for no reason, woo!

• Options
    People mistake dogs affection for anyone they meet as being deeper or more loyal than cats. Cats bond to their owners in my experience. There are certainly friendly cats just as their are unfriendly dogs, but to say cats only care about food is just a joke like being a crazy cat lady.

Well, except I know some crazy cat ladies.
    *cough*

Like the crazy cat lady that lives in the mirror?

• Options
    everyone had a great time with the dane

we call her cuddle slut!

she's a slut for cuddles

• Options
    If I could own a cat farm I would

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Eddy wrote:

What a butthole.

i lol'd for you mim

Thank you!

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote:
    If I could own a cat farm I would

but the diseases

This discussion has been closed.