As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Skyrim: Make sure to inspect the smell of your children’s finger nails on a daily basis.

1939495969799»

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    So, question about the Forsworn
    If you kill Madranach in prison, who gives you all your items back?

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    i've been having lots of fun just going to the greybeards and asking for shout locations and fast traveling there. Finally got enchanting up and put three pieces of +archery on and am now wrecking things more than before.

They tell you where they are??

rfilyaw wrote: »
    "Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away"

I had an ice spike stuck in my hip for more than an in-game day, even after reloading the game, fast-traveling, shutting down/restarting the game, and basically going about my everyday business. It was more amusing than anything.

I don't like having an arrow stuck in me for days on end.
    Looks ridiculous!

• Options
    moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    one of the dudes who got you in prison in the first place. People in Markath are dicks.

imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

Tip for that quest:
    I let him help me get to the exit and got all my stuff back, he gave me some enchanted rewards, and THEN I killed him before he left the dungeon, because fuck him.

So I got rewards from him, and then some kind of enchanted ring from a guy outside because I had killed him.

Double reward!

• Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    So, uh, didn't realize Lydia could die....

Whoops.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    skettios wrote: »
    Langly wrote:
    i've been having lots of fun just going to the greybeards and asking for shout locations and fast traveling there. Finally got enchanting up and put three pieces of +archery on and am now wrecking things more than before.

rfilyaw wrote: »
    "Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away"

I had an ice spike stuck in my hip for more than an in-game day, even after reloading the game, fast-traveling, shutting down/restarting the game, and basically going about my everyday business. It was more amusing than anything.

I don't like having an arrow stuck in me for days on end.
    Looks ridiculous!

find the guy who talks to you, and select "found any words of power?"

and he'll be like "we have heard the whisper of a word, in here"

and a new one will pop up on your map as a side quest. you can only do one at a time.

• Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    I have an arrow in each shoulder. looks odd

tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Langly wrote:
    skettios wrote: »
    Langly wrote:

find the guy who talks to you, and select "found any words of power?"

and he'll be like "we have heard the whisper of a word, in here"

and a new one will pop up on your map as a side quest. you can only do one at a time.

I didn't do this on my first character but I spotted the option this time around and he was like "sure, we know where there's a word alright"

shearpoint

thanks a fucking lot, dude

Arang on
    thenews.jpg
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Hooray appears as though the patch broke weapons displays. Now I can't activate any of them.

Awesome

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    [L][L] Lincoln, NERegistered User regular
    Ha, I just overheard a conversation between Alvor and his wife about how he got too drunk last night, and was just now getting up to go to work...

I strolled into riverwood at about 9:30.

...at night.

I love this game.

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote:
    black star is the best star

nah, I like regular Azura's star, then I can just kill a wolf or moose or something to refill my weapons.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yeah, but it won't be a grand soul.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    jwalk wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote:
    black star is the best star

nah, I like regular Azura's star, then I can just kill a wolf or moose or something to refill my weapons.

Yeah, have fun with your scrub petty soul that you could put into a petty gem. Meanwhile if I kill a scrub bandit in hide armor and using iron weapons, I still get a grand soul in my black star.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Use black star to recharge Mace of Molag Bal.

Use Mace of Molag Bal to soul trap bandits.

Use black star to fill all my other enchanted weapons.

And always leave the black star full when I've finished so I never run out of charges on the mace.

Renegade Wolf on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Looks like I'll have to go talk to the greybeards then.

As far as companions go, I tend to travel solo, unless they really wanna go with me.
    Had that Lioness chick for a lil while. Now I got Aela with me cause of some quest.

I think I want to get married.
    Maybe I'll hook up with that chick from the companions who kills bears all the time.

skettios on
  • Options
    [L][L] Lincoln, NERegistered User regular
    Oh man, I just heard that song from Daggerfall being played by the bard in Riverwood. I think it was the shop theme. I want to hire this man to follow me around and just play Daggerfall music all the time.

• Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    My favourite companion is Kharjo because he is a Khajiit like me

And I can't find any other companions who are Khajiit so he will do for now.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    [L] wrote:
    Oh man, I just heard that song from Daggerfall being played by the bard in Riverwood. I think it was the shop theme. I want to hire this man to follow me around and just play Daggerfall music all the time.

Hah, oh man. That would make a way better companion than a fighting one. Just every so often he breaks out into song, maybe he chases around baddies with a dagger and casts a bit of support magic.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I kind of want to make a Dark Brotherhood OP.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote:
    [L] wrote:

Hah, oh man. That would make a way better companion than a fighting one. Just every so often he breaks out into song, maybe he chases around baddies with a dagger and casts a bit of support magic.

I would love for a Bard to follow me around and play songs as I murder the shit out of everything that dares raise it's hand against me.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Hahahahaha, that's hilarious

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Only if the bard can sing songs about me and how awesome I am.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Buddies wrote:
    rfilyaw wrote:
    [L] wrote:

I would love for a Bard to follow me around and play songs as I murder the shit out of everything that dares raise it's hand against me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    So if you have the Ebony Mail, don't get into tavern brawls while wearing it. While hilarious, it does quickly lead to a completely murdered town populace if you take things to completion.

This discussion has been closed.