Options

wow, it's [chat]!

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote:
    I know Passer didn't get me either.

I will slowly eliminate all possibilities until I figure out who it is!!

But I will probably end up getting the present before that happens.

It is entirely possible that I am bullshitting about my santee. I did that last year precisely to fuck with people trying to deduce theirs before getting their present.

(Thank you for the link.)

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Looks like our boiler is yet again about to be borked. Apparently the radiator pipes are full of metal fragments, from the radiator and so when cold weather comes along and we turn the radiator, the boiler becomes flooded with the fragments. Repair guy said that the whole system needs flushing and the boiler replacing. I wish one of his 25 colleagues who have visited us to fix in the last two years had told us that. Instead, most of the boiler has been replaced piece by piece, for only a temporary fix!

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Mmmm, I think part of the reason why I love tribes is that it has such a different take on future combat than most games. Admittedly it's a pretty silly, unrealistic take on super combat but man, what other game has heavily armored warriors zipping around at high speeds using jet packs and the ability to make themselves frictionless while trying to hit each other with relatively slow moving explosives?

Gushing about tribes aside, how is you all?

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Well that... that didn't help much at all. Even with... Drat.

SANTEE, Y U SO COY?!

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Passerbye wrote:
    Do you know how many of the participants live within what I would consider a reasonable distance of me and are married?

Seriously. At least 1/3 of D&D lives in the Pacific Northwest.

Is.. is it me...?

Because really if being engaged is half way to marriage I'm like 50% of a bigamist.

I expect 1.5x presents.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I can safely seduce that none of you are my santee.

Or santa, whichever.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Damn. I wish it actually showed Link carrying all of his shit, he looks bad fucking ass, if a little encumbered:
    tumblr_luvomvqMH51qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    my ex showed up at my door in the cold no idea how she got here, in a 10 minute span she went from begging me to come back to her, telling me how much she loves me more than anything, then switched to telling me how she has never disliked someone as much as me and never wants me to talk to her again, then tells me she loves me and maybe in a few days we can be together again

WHAT IS GOING ON

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Passerbye wrote:

SANTEE, Y U SO COY?!

Well I know you didn't get me, because I think I've been rather explicit. :P

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    I can safely seduce that none of you are my santee.

Or santa, whichever.

Who are you seducing for this information?
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Do you know how many of the participants live within what I would consider a reasonable distance of me and are married?

Seriously. At least 1/3 of D&D lives in the Pacific Northwest.

Is.. is it me...?

Because really if being engaged is half way to marriage I'm like 50% of a bigamist.

I expect 1.5x presents.

Alas, it is not. That would be so much easier.

• Options
    WHAT IS GOING ON

Does she do drugs... or need to...?

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    I am in agreement with your original point. However, the real challenge is that a lot of these complicated systems aren't well defined. That's the major barrier to good testing. If the functionality is properly defined as the black-box abstracts up-wards in the tree (Unit-test->integration->end-to-end), then testing can be fully fleshed out fairly well. Unfortunately, functionality is rarely defined properly.

In the case of Excel, it just has issues like not showing the proper text in the proper column. Some sort of weird refresh issue or something that can make you think that column B's text is suddenly in column A.

Beyond that, alas, NDA NDA NDA. Ruins all my fun.

Race conditions suck.

• Options
    Man, I meant deduce. Freaking Freud.

My ability to conform coherent thoughts has been shattered ever since I was getting a scalp massage while someone was trying to explain the rules to a boardgame to me tonight.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    WHAT IS GOING ON

Exactly. She needs to get a check-up from the neck up.

• Options
    Passerbye wrote:

SANTEE, Y U SO COY?!

Well I know you didn't get me, because I think I've been rather explicit. :P

Man, if I'd gotten you.

Dude.

So many things I would give you. So many. <3

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Man, I meant deduce. Freaking Freud.

My ability to conform coherent thoughts has been shattered ever since I was getting a scalp massage while someone was trying to explain the rules to a boardgame to me tonight.

Oh shits scalp massage.

The only thing worse for thinking straight is if afterwards they used the top of your head as a chest rest.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    WHAT IS GOING ON

well...i helped her get off of drugs soo...i hope not?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    my pain is receding

thank the lucky stars

• Options
    Speaking of scalp massages, time for me to take a shower.

Be good to each other, [chat].

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    dayum!

remember that neighbor that I was hooking up with for a while, who developed a hella crush

I think her best friend is trying to bone me

it would be easier to brush off if she weren't super cute

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    I was reading the Secret Santa thread from last year.

It's so nice to see all of the happy people posting up the stuff they got. :D

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    this captain crunch is cutting the roof of my mouth

podly, i'll give you 125 dollars a night to just call me every 15 minutes and scream

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

• Options
    well...i helped her get off of drugs soo...i hope not?

To be blunt, it sounds like she needs therapy, or at least an extremely patient friend. Could just be going through a short-term anxiety attack, too, but limited information and all.

• Options
    Goddam it High Court! Refuse to rule on privacy of taped conversation between PM and political candidate of another party, at a public meeting, they've called media in for, then made a complaint to the police when accidentally recorded! This makes us look like a banana republic, where the PM can call the police in after he feels his privacy has been invaded at a public meeting. Having police execute warrants at the major media outlets of NZ is unprecedented, especially in an election, yet here we are all the same

I make it clear that I have not reached any view on whether this was a private communication … Because of the timing of this hearing I would add to the considerations identified … the risk that such a declaration will have an inhibiting effect on an on-going police investigation, and eventually upon the exercise o the prosecutorial discretion, (should the matter proceed that far) … The plaintiff’s application, for a declaration that the discussion between the Prime Minister, the hon. John Key, and the Act Party candidate for Epsom, John Banks, at the Urban Cafe on 11 November 2011 was not a “private conversation” as defined in s216A of the Crimes Act 1961, is declined.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    this captain crunch is cutting the roof of my mouth

podly, i'll give you 125 dollars a night to just call me every 15 minutes and scream

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

you should move to nyc and we would be awesome gym buddies

also, homegirl just said this
    i've been sitting on this gayass cam site for two hours and no one wants to pay me to show them my tits

I was this close to being like "well I'll buy some beers and you can show me your tits"

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    thehumandignitythehumandignity Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    my pain is receding

thank the lucky stars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dic_TIFv6mg&amp;feature=fvsr

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

It is now coffee time (thank fuck).

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    reading a paper and feeling stupid

augh

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronya wrote:

augh

sorry, i like to use big words when i talk about economics :c

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    ronya wrote:

augh

sorry, i like to use big words when i talk about economics :c

Any time I read something and don't understand it I just remember that no matter how smart someone is, there is something that they don't know, and that might be something that I do know.

And then I feel better.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    I am voting by fax today! Technology is exciting!

• Options
    chu , this girl is super cute

encourage me to stay in and not do anything I'll regret

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Also, it is tempting to see agency when the train is just late enough that the first connecting train will depart a minute before I arrive at the next station and the second choice connecting train will be pulling out of that station as I arrive on the right platform

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Podly wrote:

i'mma be straight with you: the sex would be fantastic but you would contract HIV

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I'm currently thinking this a lot: okay, I can follow the math, but what does this mean? An x exists such that so and so conditions, but does this x have any actual meaning or is it being used to make some other point?

the string of proofs by contradiction is not helping the "but what does this meaaaaan" moaning

I cannot help but feel I am being asked to accept a lot of handwaving where the actual heavy lifting toward the conclusion is being done in how the stylized facts are formulated, not in the content of the argument as presented, and some brief Googling of citations of this work is supporting my suspicions

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Podly wrote:

i'mma be straight with you: the sex would be fantastic but you would contract HIV

hrmmmmm

dilemma

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Feline HIV is no laughing matter

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
  • Options
    Looks like the credit reporting agencies are finally starting to understand that my Dad and I are two separate people. I only had one of my Dad's delinquent accounts on my credit this year!

:D

Steam
This discussion has been closed.