As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Holy [chat] its my turn!?

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

just watching Ron Paul make sense on the topic of US being a world policer

Somehow he's the most sensible Republican candidate.

not on balance

on some issues he is very sensible

he then wrecks this by being fucking insane about most other things

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Welp, Romney just my brain explode from hate.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

Huntsman is the most sensible
    he also doesnt seem to be taking the process very seriously and is unlikely to win anything

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    My gay gaming friend just sent me a youtube link to Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby.

I wonder if he's trying to send me a subtle message here.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

This is what I don't get. Why doesn't someone not clinically retarded, morally bankrupt or criminally corrupt run for president. Why can't that happen?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My gay gaming friend just sent me a youtube link to Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby.

gay gaming, huh

a real untapped market

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Organichu wrote:

gay gaming, huh

a real untapped market

He's a gay guy who happens to be my gaming bro. He's a nice guy. :)

21stCentury on
  • Options
    man

i don't normally feel this way but i sort of have a crush on one of these chicks on this singing competition

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

I refuse to believe he is more crazy than the rest!

• Options
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

This is what I don't get. Why doesn't someone not clinically retarded, morally bankrupt or criminally corrupt run for president. Why can't that happen?

Because you need to be clinically retarded, morally bankrupt or criminally corrupt to be filthy rich.

• Options
    ...Dammit, we need to get off foreign policy. I'm agreeing too much with Ron Paul.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    I can only guess the post was deleted, or I am blind because I don't see why he was banned

it was a profile infraction

that means it's general and doesn't need to cite a post, right

It's permanent apparently, and he "did something." His words.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    I can only guess the post was deleted, or I am blind because I don't see why he was banned

it was a profile infraction

that means it's general and doesn't need to cite a post, right

It's permanent apparently, and he "did something." His words.

curiouser and curiouser

• Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

Because you need to be clinically retarded, morally bankrupt or criminally corrupt to be filthy rich.

But why do you have to be filthy rich? We live in a world where a 17 year old with $4k can get 10m+ youtube views for an awful song.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

But why do you have to be filthy rich? We live in a world where a 17 year old with $4k can get 10m+ youtube views for an awful song.

Nerds on the internet don't vote.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    matt ryan needs to give tony gonzalez a damn touchdown already

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Especially when you factor in one of his last posts was "test"

• Options
    Cinders wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

Nerds on the internet don't vote.

Yeah, this is why I discount anything the keyboard jockeys on reddit support. They'll never actually do anything about it.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

BECAUSE.

Well I mean who stands a chance of being taken seriously if they run for president? How far do you have to reach your arm into the political machine? And as you go further inside you either get eaten alive or you play the game and turn into a corrupt rich son of a bitch.

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

gay gaming, huh

a real untapped market

My roommate called himself a "gaymer".

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    ...Wait, I'm not in a swing state anymore. I can vote third party WOoooo

• Options
    One of the Giant Bomb staffers is messing with the video overlay of the guy playing the game. Basically a live Mac PhotoBooth

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

• Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:
    hey y'all

not on balance

BECAUSE.

Well I mean who stands a chance of being taken seriously if they run for president? How far do you have to reach your arm into the political machine? And as you go further inside you either get eaten alive or you play the game and turn into a corrupt rich son of a bitch.

This is why I want a Brewster's Millions option on the national ballot.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Hahaha, Galaxies keeps crashing and they were about to play Star Trek Online and Planetside instead.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    question: prodigious, prodigious electricity bills in a normal sized house are indicative of some crazy unusual practice or a meter error, right?

we don't have electric heat. it is winter so noone is using fans or air conditioners... but our bill was like $300.

my aunt is like, upset and cracking down on people forgetting to turn off lights and shit like that. i'm like, ok, fair enough, we shouldn't waste electricity... but that is minor, on the penny stuff. either the meter is wrong or my uncle (with his crazy, house-rocking and lights-dimming bass bins and huge music rack with equalizers and preamps and pro speakers and so on) is largely the cause.

i don't feel like nickel and dime stuff (leaving on a kitchen light a few nights a month, leaving laptops on the charger, etc) can even begin to account for this sort of charge in a meaningful way.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Starting to feel better about my exams tomorrow.

Looking forward to partying afterward.

S'gonna be a good day.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    question: prodigious, prodigious electricity bills in a normal sized house are indicative of some crazy unusual practice or a meter error, right?

we don't have electric heat. it is winter so noone is using fans or air conditioners... but our bill was like $300.

my aunt is like, upset and cracking down on people forgetting to turn off lights and shit like that. i'm like, ok, fair enough, we shouldn't waste electricity... but that is minor, on the penny stuff. either the meter is wrong or my uncle (with his crazy, house-rocking and lights-dimming bass bins and huge music rack with equalizers and preamps and pro speakers and so on) is largely the cause.

i don't feel like nickel and dime stuff (leaving on a kitchen light a few nights a month, leaving laptops on the charger, etc) can even begin to account for this sort of charge in a meaningful way.

What kind of heat do you have?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Wash wrote:
    Starting to feel better about my exams tomorrow.

Looking forward to partying afterward.

S'gonna be a good day.

You'll do great.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

Compare to last month as well as last year, and try calling the power company?

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

What kind of heat do you have?

i believe it is gas?

we don't have oil or coal or anything and i'm fairly sure it's not electric

but even if it is we haven't used the heat yet

• Options
    Sometimes I wonder how Russian immigrants from the 90s feel about our country.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I have a headache

a sore throat

and a new car.

My credit is solid, gooses.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    The US department of state are douchebags and I hate everything they do.

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote:
    Sometimes I wonder how Russian immigrants from the 90s feel about our country.

They think it's pretty cowabunga.

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular

What did they just do?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    South host wrote:

What did they just do?

My company does consulting for them. They wanted me to fix some errors in a program that auto-generates some forms they use for accounting purposes. But they can't give out the details of those forms to people who don't work directly for them without getting some pretty high up permission. No idea why, some kind of confidentiality thing. So they're basically saying "Fix this program so it has the right output. No, you don't need to worry about what that output is supposed to be."

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Did Justin do something really stupid or can we someday hope to see him again?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.