As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam Thread

• Options
    testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    Now, since youre all feeling charitable, who wants to pay my student loans?

When do they go on sale for 75% off? Maybe then.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'll keep you posted

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    UltimaKay has ascended to rank of Best for his blurry sacrifice in my name.

Now, since youre all feeling charitable, who wants to pay my student loans?

I'll pay off your student loans if you buy me that bank robbin' game.

If you want Payday I think @Cymril has a couple of gift copies to give away
    Cymril wrote:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cymril/inventory/

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to buy some of the games I really enjoyed that are on sale. Considering that most of these are going to be indie games anyway, and as such I want to give their designers as much of my money as possible I'm just going to buy them right now. As I already own them, they will go unused and be sitting around, unloved and without a home.

THAT'S WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN!

If you see something in there, ask and you shall receive! Many of the cheaper ones will be refreshed as they are claimed! The games in there are games I think are worth playing and worth supporting, and I want everyone to be able to have the same sorts of experiences they gave me. Unused copies will be gifted to someone at some point anyway in a "You haven't played X? Fix that now!" sort of way, so you can save me the trouble of having to hoist this on some unfortunate SOB by claiming your own right now here in this thread.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    TEF HAS GIFTED ME PAYDAY

Thanks man! The idea of a L4D-style bank robbery is intriguing to me.
    Oooo I'll get you for this

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    man, steam games

why you gotta be so many

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    If anyone has ever used Direct2Drive, they are being bought by Gamefly, and not all of your purchases might make it through to the new service.

So, if you have bought from D2D, now is the time to backup everything you've ever bought from them and might want to play again in future.
    Also, if you like the strategy guides and stuff, download those, too, because they're definitely getting cut.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Rise of Immortals is still down

I just want the gift c'mon guys

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    WAHWAH Registered User regular
    So E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is 75% off for the next two days. Does anyone else want to try it out? I can buy a four pack.

STEAM | GW2: hamdoughnuts.7359
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Apparently Braid is also secretly on sale? Such a fantastic game. With that and Limbo, I might gift a few copies later tonight, so update your wishlists!

• Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    WAH wrote:
    So E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is 75% off for the next two days. Does anyone else want to try it out? I can buy a four pack.

I'm pretty sure @Edcrab has that. I remember asking him what he thought about it, but I can't recall his answer.

S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    aw geez ah man

thanks for bucketman for limbo and wah for psychonauts

i lost my old copy; itll be good to play thru it again

• Options
    edited December 2011
    gifting is the very best thing

Squall on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i like gifting and receiving gifts

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    FlatEric wrote:
    WAH wrote:

I'm pretty sure @Edcrab has that. I remember asking him what he thought about it, but I can't recall his answer.

It's like a foreign Deus Ex I've been told. I want to play it.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

E.Y.E is something I'd be interested in, a buddy of mine and tried to get me to play a while back and it looked cool but not really 20 dollars cool.

Has anyone here not played torchlight yet? If so someone might get lucky tonight.

• Options
    also props to @smarthero for tweeting about jetpack joyride going free on iphone/ipad

that is a hella slick version of sf cave

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Pharezon wrote:
    FlatEric wrote:
    WAH wrote:

It's like a foreign Deus Ex I've been told. I want to play it.

Pretty much this. It's like a low budget, badly translated Deus Ex with magic and shit and it's hilarious and over the top. I remember at one point I could teleport into a sniper on the other side of the map to explode his body, use a samurai sword to decapitate the dude standing next to him, then pull out a pistol and chop and shoot everyone around me. Shit was cray cray.

Oh, and I could create a squad of clones of myself and they'd run around and fuck dudes up for me while I just sat back and laughed, and all sorts of other stuff I can't remember. The game was janky and parts of it were empty-feeling but I appreciated what they were trying to do with it.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh god E.Y.E looks amazing

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    WAH is offically awesome, and Hullis too.

Especially now that he's not infringing on my paper bag wearing avatar territory.

Now, who can gift me a bigger hard drive?

• Options
    WAHWAH Registered User regular
    Okay I bought the 4 pack. So once Moriveth and Pharezon accept my invites I can send them copies.

STEAM | GW2: hamdoughnuts.7359
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    So this Rise of Immortals game barely works. What?

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote:
    WAH is offically awesome, and Hullis too.

Especially now that he's not infringing on my paper bag wearing avatar territory.

Now, who can gift me a bigger hard drive?

that avatar was the price for my hubris and believing in Zack Ryder

• Options
    holy shit saints row is incredible

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    holy shit saints row is incredible

try doing as many of the assassinations as you can with just the dildo bat.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    does anyone want this coupon for 50% off L.A. Noire? it expires on January 2nd but I don't have any intention of getting it on steam.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I just wish that Origin wasn't a thing so battlefield 3 could be on steam sale.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    does anyone want this coupon for 50% off L.A. Noire? it expires on January 2nd but I don't have any intention of getting it on steam.

Is that 50% off the price it is at now?

I know one of the other coupons works only after the sale is over

edit: okay, google informs me that it is effective january 2nd til march 1st.

So it is not good for 50% off its current price.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    maybe amazon has a physical copy on sale

• Options
    Isoldae wrote:
    I just wish that Origin wasn't a thing so battlefield 3 could be on steam sale.

Yeah, I just wish it was on steam and used steam friends instead of its own bullshit.

I should play it sometime soon

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Guys skydrift is really fun, you should have a look at it.

Marty you're welcome :) I have to admit that it was a gift out of self interest because I need cool dudes to rob banks with.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    signup

I may as well. My steam ID is in my sig

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Skydrift does look pretty fun

• Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    OLIVAW HAS BEEN WELCOMED INTO OUR HALLOWED GREEDY CONTEST HALLS WITH THE ENTRY OF DEMOLITION CORP. (thanks mate, I'll tell you how it is.!)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey @artreus gimme your steam ID for minute.

(I don't have sigs enabled when I'm phone posting)

Tef on

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    oh man I forgot about E.Y.E

me wantee

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote:
    Rise of Immortals is still down

I just want the gift c'mon guys

Their registration server matches the quality of their character design.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Man Rise of Immortals is shitty. I played it right when it went up like at...2? 1?

I lucked out and got into one of those 3-Man PvE matches where another dude needed the achievement and the other guy already got his but was willing to help

I got so many assist kills that didn't register. I would take 1/4 or 1/3 of a mob's health and then NOPE NO ASSIST and if I took half it would just give me the kill

took 45 minutes to get the achievement and I got coal

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tef wrote:
    Hey @artreus gimme your steam ID for minute.

(I don't have sigs enabled when I'm phone posting)

Whatever would you need my steam ID for

Artreus on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh shiiit Braid sountrack is also on sale! I have wanted this since I played the game, like, years ago!

:D:D:D

marty_0001 on
This discussion has been closed.