As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MLP: FiM: For the New Lunar Old Republic

• Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »

I think this confirms I'll be maining Rarity. I hope they take out infinites, I can't say I'm a huge fan of them in fighters.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    RE: Hurricane Fluttershy.
    Ok, Angel slightly redeemed himself this episode.

• Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    Having finally caught up with the webcomic Homestuck, I just discovered . . .

Hoofstuck.

It is exactly the crossover you think it is, and is cool and awesome and also radical.

• Options
    BebopSamuraiBebopSamurai Registered User regular
    Blendtec wrote: »

I think this confirms I'll be maining Rarity. I hope they take out infinites, I can't say I'm a huge fan of them in fighters.

I think it's just meant to be a catalogue of the bugs they had to fix more than anything (that we happen to get more character footage from as well). Infinites are usually something that gets patched out, so it's good that they're catching this stuff early.

Gamertag: DrinksYurMlkshk
    PSN ID: suzukaGongen
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Riokenn wrote: »
    Just submitted a T-Shirt design to the Welovefine MLP contest based off my avatar. I hope it gets submitted, spent all of Saturday working on it. D:
    3113-design-submit_mail.jpg

Perhaps I could get some criticism on this, I would love to hear what other people think of it at the moment. Still have 23 hours left to fix and submit stuff.

I think the line extending from the 'B' in 'best' looks a bit ugly/wrong, but otherwise that's great.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Just submitted a T-Shirt design to the Welovefine MLP contest based off my avatar. I hope it gets submitted, spent all of Saturday working on it. D:

Perhaps I could get some criticism on this, I would love to hear what other people think of it at the moment. Still have 23 hours left to fix and submit stuff.

I think the line extending from the 'B' in 'best' looks a bit ugly/wrong, but otherwise that's great.

Alter the rays in a way that it's not obvious you're stuck in a rectangle. Keep the word layers exactly the same, but make an oval barrier on the ray layer

kinda like this? just anything so it's not super obvious

KOoFg.jpg

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    This episode was pretty great. The scene with the animals wearing pony masks was really unsettling for some reason though.

• Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    PikaPuff wrote: »

Alter the rays in a way that it's not obvious you're stuck in a rectangle. Keep the word layers exactly the same, but make an oval barrier on the ray layer

KOoFg.jpg

I agree, so I made a white variation.
    3160-design-submit_mail.jpg

What do you think? Still have 10 hours left to fix and submit stuff.

Riokenn on
    OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    Wandering IdiotWandering Idiot Registered User regular

I feel like the original color scheme fit better with the vaguely 70's/early 80's theme. Maybe a less intense shade of pink on that one?

• Options
    edited March 2012

KOoFg.jpg

I might make the top most beams smaller, so that the beams are just in an even circle around the inside one. Otherwise awesome.

Blendtec on
  • Options

I feel like the original color scheme fit better with the vaguely 70's/early 80's theme. Maybe a less intense shade of pink on that one?

Something about how WLF compresses the image made it look like that, its definitely not that strong in the original.

KOoFg.jpg

I might make the top most beams smaller, so that the beams are just in an even circle around the inside one. Otherwise awesome.

Done and done, meet the red variation.
    3186-design-submit_mail.jpg

6 hours left with two more submissions, wonder what else I could change...

• Options
    WarbleWarble Registered User regular
    People genuinely liking something simple and cute? That's crazy amirite

• Options
    Quake MattQuake Matt Registered User regular
    Well, on the bright side, she pretty much just says that she doesn't get it. Nothing to be upset about, there.

• Options
    From the newest music post on EqD, this one was pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSib_FNTwx8

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

I'm still trying to figure out how growing up with Monty Python and David Bowie makes one more attuned to irony.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options

Well all, it was fun while it lasted.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I'm a hopster, it's like a hipster but we only show up around Easter.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/25/my-little-pony-royal-wedding-tori-spelling_n_1378351.html
    Right on the heels of the news that she's pregnant with her fourth child, Tori Spelling has another important announcement: She's hosting the "My Little Pony" Royal Wedding.

• Options

Something about how WLF compresses the image made it look like that, its definitely not that strong in the original.

KOoFg.jpg

Done and done, meet the red variation.
    3186-design-submit_mail.jpg

6 hours left with two more submissions, wonder what else I could change...
    brown > red > white. really not feeling the white version. can you repost the revised brown version? and it doesn't matter anyways since you get to send all three in as a set, correct?

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    There isn't an option for that, just the rules stating I can only send in five entries. But sure give me a sec.
    3266-design-submit_mail.jpg

Riokenn on
  • Options
    hm yeah looking good. I still think somethings up with the rays, but I can't think of anything better.

but yeah if I bought many many pony shirts I would totally buy that brown one.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/25/my-little-pony-royal-wedding-tori-spelling_n_1378351.html
    Right on the heels of the news that she's pregnant with her fourth child, Tori Spelling has another important announcement: She's hosting the "My Little Pony" Royal Wedding.

What the what?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    My thoughts exactly.
    Spelling will host a "bridle" shower event at the Tea House in Culver City on Saturday, April 14 and appear in the commercials for the wedding special.

I suspect the whole thing will be scripted just like the show (If not already recorded and ready to go). This whole cometary thing seems risky and I can't understand how it could honestly work.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Seriously, Tori Spelling?

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Seriously, Tori Spelling?
    Wiki wrote:
    Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings is a reality television series from Oxygen that premiered on April 6, 2011. The show follows celebrities turned wedding planners Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott as they turn one lucky couple's wedding from ordinary to an extraordinary Hollywood affair each week. The series is a spin-off of hit show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    hm yeah looking good. I still think somethings up with the rays, but I can't think of anything better.

What happens if you just ditch them entirely?

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

Is enjoying things unironically the new enjoying things ironically?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I unironically enjoy things ironically

...or was it ironically enjoy things unironically? fuck

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    eh, a little of column A, a little of column B.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options

Hehe, thanks for the vote of confidence.
    jothki wrote: »

What happens if you just ditch them entirely?

If I did that it would just be a white circle with a pony in it. Not really the theme I wanted to go for ya know?

• Options
    Cool, no one has posted this yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8F5Pi185SI&feature

There's an awesome Fluttershy as Lightning picture headlining the most recent drawfriend on EqD, but it's massive, so see it here.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    That's not how you pronounce "neigh!"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    That's not how you pronounce "neigh!"
    cyZeg.jpg

• Options
    Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    It's just a sound-alike of You're The Best, from The Karate Kid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho
    Really? Sounded more like "Eye of the Tiger" to me.
    [/quote]
    I mean, it's in the same key as You're The Best, with the same chord progression in the chorus. It could be an amalgam of the two, though.

• Options
    nLxiG.png
    That moment when you realize those are pinkie pie's eye color. Which explains everything.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cm5f97pOWg

I'm surprised how well these 2 synch together.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
This discussion has been closed.