As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant Bomb: Great King Caravella won't leave you indifferent. So that just happened.

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Was that recorded?

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure both audio and video was.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    started the persona 4 endurance run

the junes jingle is annoying enough i'm considering stopping

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Even though it only shows up a few times?

• Options
    it's shown up like eight times in five videos
    and yes i'm counting the little girl singing it

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    every day's great at your junes :whistle:

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Dang

Of all the reasons to stop watching something, a relatively minor jingle would be pretty far down my list

Moriveth on
  • Options
    ok chie is charming enough that i might continue

• Options
    Also I think the Junes stuff becomes far less frequent the further you get in

I could be remembering wrong though

Also i guess it depends on if you mean the instrumental theme or the sung version

Because the sung version rarely pops up after the first few hours

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m2524q9brW1qkv3fno1_500.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    sung version

thank god

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    sung version

thank god
    Yeah, that version is pretty atrocious

I quite like the instrumental version though; it's jaunty and dumb like a supermarket theme should be

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Also Persona 4 becomes a video game eventually.

I promise.

• Options
    Haha yeah I forgot that it's a good few hours before you do more than just press X

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    And since I know how Anti feels about this game I'll say that this is a good thing because it gives Jeff and Vinny more to talk about.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular

I played the Japanese version. The Junes Jingle... IS STILL IN ENGLISH.

But it's "Every day young life, Junesu~" (they pronounce the "u" at the end even though it doesn't actually have one. Japanese syllables, you know.)

• Options
    rfilyaw wrote: »

I played the Japanese version. The Junes Jingle... IS STILL IN ENGLISH.

But it's "Every day young life, Junesu~" (they pronounce the "u" at the end even though it doesn't actually have one. Japanese syllables, you know.)

yup yup

i remember the Fly, Gundam! song performed by Andrew WK

FIRE UP YOUR SOUL FIRE UP YOUR SOUL FIRE UP YOUR SOUL GUNDAMU

• Options
    Also Mr Mooroka is hilarious and terrible

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Fly, Gundam! is the best and Andrew WK is the best and they have the best lovebaby

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m2524q9brW1qkv3fno1_500.png

I have this shirt

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Fly, Gundam! is the best and Andrew WK is the best and they have the best lovebaby

hells yes

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    God. The best part of Morooka is really early on, but I'll spoiler it anyway.
    Morooka: "You're going to stay pure as the driven snow."
    Jeff: "Cause I'll be doing a panty check later, and I'll know if you're unclean!"

gets me every time.

• Options

AWK did the American opening? Or did he do the Japanese one?!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i watche dmost of the p4 endurance run, i eventaully lost interest, the story was neat but there was too many episodes of hey we're just going to run around for a while.

• Options
    Sanshee has good merchandise, I wanna get some of those Pokemon badges.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

He made a tribute album.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »

He made a tribute album.

oh geez. that's wild

• Options
    Stilts wrote: »

He made a tribute album.

oh geez. that's wild
    you should check the album out on youtube, it's incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSsvYWa9S30

• Options
    Melding wrote: »
    i watche dmost of the p4 endurance run, i eventaully lost interest, the story was neat but there was too many episodes of hey we're just going to run around for a while.

I eventually skipped through those bs 'we gotta find out more info on this person' sections, see also long periods of re-rolling for persona skills and the early floors of later bonus boss rushes.

• Options
    I watch all of 'em

I don't wanna miss the sweet jokes

Also it's nice for background noise when I'm just browsing the internets

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I had my first drink with Jeff so PAX was a sucess.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    I hope they do another Endurance Run, but they should keep it a total secret and just post it daily after the fact.

• Options

Koh Ikeda did the Japanese opening and ending and it seems like that's all he's credited for. Also the opening has the unique ability to cheer me up without fail whenever I listen to it.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    Sanshee has good merchandise, I wanna get some of those Pokemon badges.

I got that and their slowbro shirt last year at pax

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I watch all of 'em

I don't wanna miss the sweet jokes

Also it's nice for background noise when I'm just browsing the internets

I did stick around for these sections early on, it's just that when so much of the ER is pure gold I don't want to dilute that with 10 minutes of them backing in and out of the fusing menus.

• Options
    I only skipped the fusion sessions, and about 40 minutes to an hour of one of the boss fights. Man those were some long boss fights.

• Options
    The fusion ones I just kept on in the background and only rewound if it sounded like something particularly funny happened, yeah.

Like Abbadon!

• Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I was going to sleep drewbert...

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    The fusion ones I just kept on in the background and only rewound if it sounded like something particularly funny happened, yeah.

Like Abbadon!

You have welcomed Satan into your heart

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
This discussion has been closed.