As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant Bomb: Great King Caravella won't leave you indifferent. So that just happened.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    This pre-panel thing is awesome.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Oh god the magic trick

I am dying

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    blakeblake Registered User regular
    Oh god Alex. I don't dislike you, but those laughs/interjections were so awkward I almost had to not watch the video.

What kind of bees make milk?
    Boobees!
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Jesus Alex was an asshole to Richard Gallup

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    fuck alex, i think he really sucks

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    with a little bit of

PRESDITIGIATION

magic trick best trick

edit: also the constant dave lang jokes are great

Biosys on
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Cards Against Humanity TNT this week. That should be... something. Possibly the something that gets all of them fired.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    They already did a TNT of that, but it was pretty funny.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Technically that was a Star Wars The Old Republic TNT.

Where Jeff was playing Trackmania and the others were playing Cards Against Humanity.

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    *snerk*

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I think it was actually a Star Trek Online TNT

then Jeff switched to Trackmania because yeah

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    it was star trek online.

you're a terrible source of information.

• Options
    Oh please, you're lucky I took the time to change it from "Galaxies" to "The Old Republic"... which was also wrong, but marginally less so... because I say so.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    you're lucky i possess no real power to reprimand you for being such a horrible liar and source of information.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    you're BOTH lucky I'm still wearing pants

just cuz

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    also, that guy asking about the endurance run is an idiot.

Ryan: "Don't ask about a new endurance run. Get out of line if you're asking about a new endurance run."
    Idiot: "I LITERALLY KNOW YOU SAID NOT TO ASK, BUT I'M ASKING ANYWAY"

I'm glad Jeff and Ryan explained why it's so difficult, though. I REALLY want a Yakuza endurance run. It's got all the Japanese charm of extremely drawn-out dialogue and convoluted story that's perfect for endurance runs. I'd actually like to play Yakuza myself, and I could play 1 and 2 on my PS2, but I'd feel really remiss that I could never play 3 and 4 because I'll probably never own a PS3 ever

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    Vaguely LightningproofVaguely Lightningproof Registered User regular
    Why did he call it an Extended Play?

Is he a crazy man?

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    God damn it did someone really ask about another fucking endurance run

I can't watch the panel questions now. it never ceases to piss me off when someone does that, just sit on your ass and wait for another one like everyone else. shit's not hard. it really, really isn't.

• Options
    Why did he call it an Extended Play?

Is he a crazy man?

oh god, I was just checking my own post, and I said 'quick look' instead of 'endurance run' in the last paragraph.

i think i can identify with that crazy jerk now

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    They should start an Extended Play segment, featuring connecting as many game cart extensions to sega genesis as they can.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012

I can't watch the panel questions now. it never ceases to piss me off when someone does that, just sit on your ass and wait for another one like everyone else. shit's not hard. it really, really isn't.

He sounded like a real jerk about it, too. "I've been standing in this line all this time, so screw it!"

Yeah the Q&A session had been going for maybe 10-15 minutes. If you have trouble standing for that long, you should probably have come to PAX in a wheel chair.

edit: No offense to actual disabled people. Though I think I'd like to have like a wheel chair or electric scooter thingy if I went to PAX

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    agoaj wrote: »
    They should start an Extended Play segment, featuring connecting as many game cart extensions to sega genesis as they can.

As a kid, Sonic & Knuckles blew. my. mind.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    the more you hate alex navarro, the more I love him

Yes, we get it, you don't like things that are good.

No, Shoe likes things are good.

It's just that he has the mind-boggling opinion that trolling--even inadvertently--is some sort of great calling.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    If that dude that asked about Endurance Runs genuinely cried I felt sorry for him at first.

Until I realised that he had a significant amount of time to think up another question after Ryan shot down that question earlier.

And I think he was calling them extended plays to be a smartass.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    That guy later ran up to Patrick and kept trying to talk to him even though he was busy.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    However, the lady that gave them free leftover pizza, that's the sign of a good fan.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Yeah, you give them free pizza, then send a letter to the office on monday offering the antidote for the extended play videos.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular

You should tweet that to Ryan. I think he'd laugh if nothing else.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure he was just being a smartass.

He later ended up at Kitty O'Shea's and seemed pretty good about it.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »

He sounded like a real jerk about it, too. "I've been standing in this line all this time, so screw it!"

Yeah the Q&A session had been going for maybe 10-15 minutes. If you have trouble standing for that long, you should probably have come to PAX in a wheel chair.

edit: No offense to actual disabled people. Though I think I'd like to have like a wheel chair or electric scooter thingy if I went to PAX

uh well, the line for the questions was that long but the line for the panel was like, almost 2 hours.

and it was just a mistake i mean, anyone can slip up especially when on the spot

• Options
    HyperAquaBlastHyperAquaBlast Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »

You should tweet that to Ryan. I think he'd laugh if nothing else.

Nah he'll just block you forever.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    I hope giant bomb manages to get their hands on this game somehow, if it never comes out in english.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYLlwxSaJc

• Options
    edited April 2012
    rfilyaw wrote: »

uh well, the line for the questions was that long but the line for the panel was like, almost 2 hours.

and it was just a mistake i mean, anyone can slip up especially when on the spot

Well, I imagine the Q&A line didn't form until well after the panel began and everyone had been seated. And I'm not sure waiting a long time for a panel to start entitles you to ask a question you were specifically told not to ask during that panel.

I don't have an opinion on the 'extended play' thing.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Yes

Yes

• Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Biosys wrote: »
    with a little bit of

PRESDITIGIATION

magic trick best trick

edit: also the constant dave lang jokes are great

It's spelled "prestidigitation." See? D&D does teach you things.

And yeah, the guy asking about the next Endurance Run was a jackass.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    AT the end of this video a pack of Pomeranians kill a cow:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvLw-N4uLo&feature=watch_response

• Options
    Now we just need a gif of the magic trick.

Or just Jeff waving his free hand around.

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    And we also need a shirt of Jeff wearing a wizard hat with the word "Prestidigitation" spelled out on it.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Zandracon wrote: »
    I hope giant bomb manages to get their hands on this game somehow, if it never comes out in english.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYLlwxSaJc

oh my god i need this

uc3ufTB.png
This discussion has been closed.