Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What music do you like that I might like I would like to listen to it

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Kito is a lady DJ who is pretty damn great

Reika Lee is a vocalist who does a lot of work with her

They made this and it is really good. Anyone who is put off by the big DUBSTEP cover on the video should know that it's not crappy WUBWUBWUB random noise crap but actually has a melody, good vocals, is well put together and well worth the effort. So give it a go anyway!

Solar on
  • TamTam Le Buggeur Risible Registered User regular
    hey fuck you Assolar
    give me those harsh grating sounds and maniacal bass distortions if you don't like 'em
    grrrrrr!

• TamTam Le Buggeur Risible Registered User regular
    uh let's see here
    most folk I've exposed to this guy have found him agreeable

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Solar wrote:
    Kito is a lady DJ who is pretty damn great

Reika Lee is a vocalist who does a lot of work with her

They made this and it is really good. Anyone who is put off by the big DUBSTEP cover on the video should know that it's not crappy WUBWUBWUB random noise crap but actually has a melody, good vocals, is well put together and well worth the effort. So give it a go anyway!

I'm not a fan of melody and good vocals

Darmak on
    uWpxMId.png
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    sometimes i want something delicate

and sometimes i want something crazy

Tam wrote:
    uh let's see here
    most folk I've exposed to this guy have found him agreeable

snip

holy shit this guy's videos are amazing

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Loving this band.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    You guys remember the Who is Arcade Fire thing from last year's Grammys?

Well

Who is Bon Iver?

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Well

Who is Bon Iver?

tumblr_lzbgwtOXAD1r7xwe7o1_500.png

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Registered User regular
    "new artist"

heh.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    Antimatter wrote:
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Well

Who is Bon Iver?

tumblr_lzbgwtOXAD1r7xwe7o1_500.png

just popped my enrage timer

hCpR4ri.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    tumblr_lzbgn5y1JX1r7xwe7o1_500.png
    tumblr_lzbehvjFTT1r7xwe7o1_500.jpg

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    bon iver's greatest moment is the part where he croons during the breakdown on That's My Bitch. otherwise his music is worse than skrillex

uekIEp1.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Well

Who is Bon Iver?

Even better:

tumblr_lzbe1dv3ye1qbtrryo1_500.png

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Rory Farrell is my hero

uekIEp1.png
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Well

Who is Bon Iver?

Even better:

tumblr_lzbe1dv3ye1qbtrryo1_500.png

No

No, I can't... I just can't accept this

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    You've killed me

QRK7dOP.gif
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    you know I knew it was a bad idea to open this thread for the very first time

like I already hated people younger than me but this is

One of mom's coworkers texted her during the Grammys to tell her that her son didn't know who the Beach Boys were

QRK7dOP.gif
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Ah shit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN

Anonymous is the worst thing they have ever done.

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Ah shit.
    "God Hates A Coward"-Tomahawk

I enjoy their 'Anonymous' album.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    ON A LIGHTER NOTE

Favorite song of 2011

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:

vOv

I'll agree with ya on stuff like Red Fox and Sun Dance, which seemed pretty lazy. But I dig Crow Dance, and the Cradle Song pretty good. Mostly I enjoyed that they were playing around with native american themes and giving them modern elements. Seemed refreshing.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Tonkka wrote:

vOv

I'll agree with ya on stuff like Red Fox and Sun Dance, which seemed pretty lazy. But I dig Crow Dance, and the Cradle Song pretty good. Mostly I enjoyed that they were playing around with native american themes and giving them modern elements. Seemed refreshing.

Okay you miss my frame of reference.

Anonymous is pretty rad, but way sub par for what they could have done instead.

Dude from Jesus Lizard went and hung out with Native Americans and had to take notes on traditional songs because they wouldn't allow him to record them (which, in my opinion is super silly if they want their culture to spread and flourish but I am a stupid white man) so he had to take notes and blah blah blah they made an album out of it.

I appreciate the concept and I bought it, I still listen to it, but everything else they have done is thousands of times better.

Because Tomahawk is awesome.

Also

Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:

vOv

Dude from Jesus Lizard went and hung out with Native Americans and had to take notes on traditional songs because they wouldn't allow him to record them (which, in my opinion is super silly if they want their culture to spread and flourish but I am a stupid white man) so he had to take notes and blah blah blah they made an album out of it.

I appreciate the concept and I bought it, I still listen to it, but everything else they have done is thousands of times better.

Haha okay I agree with you on every level then.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:

vOv

Haha okay I agree with you on every level then.

I am correct on all things involving Patton.

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote:

i see your slobberbone and raise you lincoln durham

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock

hCpR4ri.jpg
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    I

fucking love

The Sheepdogs.

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • existexist Registered User regular
    haha yeah, they were great on project runway

UmPiq.png
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • FeriluceFeriluce Adrift on the morning star. Aberdeen, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    ZombieLee wrote:
    Terrified to give birth to a baby post in this sea of 50 page thread titans. I'm looking for some new music and I don't see a thread about music and I want some new music and oh god I'm sure this thread exists somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyway does anybody have any catchy Rock / Mellow stuff to recommend to me? I'm pretty big fans of groups like Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Coheed and Cambria, John Mayer, City & Color, The Damned Things, Dispatch, The Gaslight Anthem, etc to give you an idea of what I like.

I think you would like The Dear Hunter

Feriluce on
    XBox Live= LordFeriluce
    Steam: Feriluce
    Battle.net: Feriluce#1995
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote:

good muzak

Cdcniho.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Also

I still owe you for this pro, 4 year old recommendation.

This discussion has been closed.