Options

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I prefer an orange soda float to root beer float.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    who wants to come to my apartment to have root beer floats and play board games tomorrow night

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    who wants to come to my apartment to have root beer floats and play board games tomorrow night

Do you live within 20 minutes of Brainerd, MN?

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I made a DrPepper float once. It was not good.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Yeah totes mozzarella.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

no

but that's closer than I expected!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

I do

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    Yeah totes mozzarella.

Fresh mozzarella is so fucking good

• Options

no

but that's closer than I expected!

Well then I probably can't make it.

I really want to play some board games too.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    My favorite Lil B songs are as follows.

Im God
    I Own Swag
    Violate That Bitch
    Ellen Degeneres
    Im Miley Cyrus
    I Love Video Games
    BasedGod Fucked My Bitches
    Im Heem
    Pretty Boy
    Pretty Boy (Remix)
    Motivation
    Free Lil Wayne
    Revenge Of The Nerds
    Pretty Bitch
    Wonton Soup
    Watch Yo Bitch
    Ridin' 4 My N****z
    Hipster Girls
    February Confessions
    Pussy On My Face (BASED FREESTYLE)
    Sex in Japan (BASED FREESTYLE)

• Options
    edited February 2012
    My favourite drink to sip and enjoy is Royal Chambord on the rocks.

My favourite drink to get totes blotto on is Skyy Vodka and Grape soda.

My favourite non-alcoholic drink is English Dr Pepper with Cane Sugar.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    My favourite Keith is @Keith.

My favorite butts are fuzzy

• Options
    My favorite sandwich is this sandwich at a shop near where I lived in Philly.

It was literally across the street from me for a year and I didn't know it was there and a couple coworkers hyped it up and I was like "no way is it that good" and I got it and bit into it and went THIS IS AMAZING

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    my favorite noise is when my lady is stretching by me in the morning after a good nights sleep and she makes some strange little noise when she does it.

• Options
    my favorite noise is when my lady is stretching by me in the morning after a good nights sleep and she makes some strange little noise when she does it.

That's a fart

your girl farts in the morning

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    My favourite sandwich is cheese and gherkin.

My favourite food is homemade lasagne.

My favourite band is Powderfinger and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1JcILCvVQc

this is my favourite song.

My favourite movie would be Back to the Future

My favourite tv show is Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, of course.

• Options

I can't not laugh at the word gherkin

• Options
    My favorite mustard is stone ground.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

"Where my money at?"

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    Coke float is the best float

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

It's amusing and delicious!

• Options
    Keith wrote: »

It's amusing and delicious!

I wouldn't laugh at your gherkin

That's just rude

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

That's a fart

i blame all my farts on her, it's the best

• Options
    That's our Keith.

Taking a positive outlook on gherkins everywhere.

• Options
    Keith wrote:

That's a fart

i blame all my farts on her, it's the best

You shouldn't mess with her short-term memory loss like that!

• Options
    My wife LOVES relationship fart humor.

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    I had to fart so bad on the train this morning, but I was able to keep it in

I was gonna be on that train for another half hour with those people

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    My crockpot has become one of my favorite things.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Hmm, as for explanations
    My favourite sandwich is cheese and gherkin. I tried this combination several years ago and it just works for me, it's an unusual taste but that's why it's great.

My favourite food is homemade lasagne. When the pasta mixes with the mince just right I am in heaven. I've got to stop having microwave ones for lunch, they're just not the same.

My favourite band is Powderfinger I love Australian rock, and their music is great for getting me pumped up (which is why Bless My Soul is my favourite song).

My favourite movie would be Back to the Future. I'm a big Michael J. Fox fan, and this movie is clever and funny and ridiculous and I love all of the differences/similarities between the two timelines that are hinted at.

My favourite tv show is Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, of course. Fantastic retro cop dramas with a mind-bending coma element, and holy fuck every episode of the final season of AtA is dynamite.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Tea and comic book s is my favorite way to spend a lazy sunday

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular

all over it

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    Favorite Shakespeare Hamlet

Favorite book Infinite Jest

Favorite drink screwdriver

Favorite paint oils

Favorite Wu tang the Method Man

Favorite underwear none

• Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    the title of this thread made me think this would be a Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas thread

which is one of my favorite movies

if not one i enjoy watching while stoned off my gourd or i start throw up crying

i rate it along with Evangelion in that sense

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Is this thread about boobies now?

Because I really like boobies.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    why

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    my favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

my favorite tv show is Avatar: The Last Airbender

my favorite video game is uhhhhh jeez putting me on the spot like this UGH I dunno maaaaaaaybe New Vegas or Skyrim I might have once said Tales of the Abyss but I haven't played it in a long time so I dunno how it stacks up these days and I don't want to be biased here

my favorite song is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60

my favorite band should come as no surprise to anyone

my favorite twitter is crwth, he make good tweet

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Zay wrote: »
    my favorite band should come as no surprise to anyone

Journey?

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    ugh jeez Pipe it's like you don't even read every single post I make

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Eternal Sunshine was really damn good.

• Options