As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I would like to know more about your personal lives.

123457»

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    No, we don't get paid per click. it's just straight-up display. But clicking is always nice because those folks supported us, and we like those games. :)

Anyway, it appears we hit the cell limit of Google SS, hence the errors. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Well that makes it easier for me. I'm much too lazy to click on things. I'd rather absorb light rays with my eye sensors instead of activating the seven muscles it takes to move the mouse and click it the button.

If you could just start beaming adverts directly into my brain, just place the knowledge in my head, so that I can support you guys while I nap in front of my laptop, that would be super convenient, okay?

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    looking is SO overrated

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    i like that we broke Google :D

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    peterdevorepeterdevore Registered User regular
    Like a lot of others, I don't block ads, I just block flash and ad-network javascript, and I feel a lot safer doing it. If you want to serve ads to me, put regular old fashioned ad image links up there if loading the flash stuff (or the google script thing that wants to load the flash thing) fails. If you got Adsense Premium, tell them to hook you up with noscript ads, problem solved.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I've always had PA whitelisted on adblock.

Since the ads are not obnoxious like most other sites.

And because it helps the site stick around.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    One thing I've discovered since the PA Report went up, is I leave the news page open longer.

My old routine was get up in the morning, the forums would be open in a tab from last night; check my bookmarks, go to the newspost on a new comic day, read the comic, then move off to RPS or another of my daily sites. With the PA Report box there, what I do is leave the tab open to come back to in an hour or two when I have time to read the linked articles, if they sound interesting.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Speaking of ABP, apparently ABP somehow lost my exception for PA and only PA. All my other ones are intact. WTF.

steam_sig.png