As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect] SPOILER ALL ME3 DISCUSSION. EVERY SINGLE BIT. EVEN HINTS.

• Options
    AsiinaAsiina ... WaterlooRegistered User regular
    Welp, just finished. I heard that the ending was polarizing, but I've liked so-called "crappy" endings before. I can usually look beyond the little nitpick stuff that maybe make the ending make less sense in retrospect if it's at least told clearly while it's happening. I liked the ending of BSG when I watched it the first time. I liked the ending of Lost. I'm pretty easy to please.

That said...I still couldn't like this ending. And I wanted to so much.
    I think the fact that there isn't an ending really ruins it. Yes it's Shepard's story, but you don't even really get to see what happens. You don't actually experience any sort of conclusion. It's incredibly frustrating. I may go back and do the citadel again so I can see the other endings, although I'm assuming they're all equally as unfulfilling (I chose the light-jumping everyone merge option). If they just showed like 5 minutes of aftermath, I would have been happy. I can accept the star-child nonsense, even if it does cheapen the story with A WIZARD DID IT. I just want some goddamn closure.

I guess I'm just really disappointed.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Can someone explain to me something about Rannoch, which I just beat? Spoilers for the conclusion of that quest line:
    Legion had to what now? Divide and upload his parts to deliver the reaper tech? I get that they need reaper tech to avoid being dominated by space squids, but couldn't they just...work it out over a week or something and not kill my favorite geth?

Also, fuck quarians. Man, what a bunch of assholes. I'm just sad you couldn't shoot Han Gerrel, or punch his visor in and throw him in the brig to die of disease. Douche.

Also also, Legion sacrificing himself had me a little sadface because quarians are stupid assholes and the geth were awesome, but then it started reminding me of Mordin at Tuchanka and I got really sadface. Sob.
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Hey I'm trying to do multiplayer right now. Anyone want to join? Origin name is Jazzmess

I am not the best player and I"m doing Bronze, but would appreciate not having to play with pubbies

Oh, that was you; I would have tried a few rounds if I recognized the name. Gotta beat SP eventually though so I can participate in these non-stop spoiler trees!

Well I'm done for right now, but if you ever need a group for MP and I'm online, let me know. I'd much prefer to play with PA folks than pubbies.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    Finished up ME3.

Meh.
    Should have spent far more time on Earth doing stuff, that environment was amazing. If they had spent 1/4th of the game on Earth I think this game would have been amazing. Not enough "finish the fight" and too much "hey stupid aliens, the universe is going kersplode so why do I have to do stupid missions for you?" Also. Ending minus the crucible is tolerable, but still not a good ending really.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    We should all post our fan ending rewrites. Mine would be something like (I went totally overboard putting on my fake dime-store sci-fi writer cap):
    The Catalyst is basically the same, though in addition to looking like the little kid, it should switch between various people that have died as a result of the player's actions as it talks (Virmire sacrifice/Wrex/Mordin/Rachni queen/etc). The Catalyst will admit to controlling the reapers.

It was using the reapers and organics as a means to create the Crucible. It seeded the organic life with the very basic outline for the Crucible and was relying upon the cycle of reapers harvesting organic life in order to force the organics to attempt to develop it further towards completion, like a selective pressure. Each time the reapers would succeed and whatever was left of the plans for a weapon against the reapers would be left over for the next generation. Basically it had been using the galaxy as a selective algorithm to build something so complex that nothing in the universe could understand how it really worked, even the Catalyst. At the same time, the reapers would incorporate the best aspects of the organics they harvested into themselves so that they could continue to have an advantage over the next cycle of organic life. When they reached a cycle of organic life in which the organics were able to dock the weapon to the Catalyst before the Reapers wiped them out, then they would know the Crucible was finally complete.

The purpose of the Crucible is to re-collapse the universe. As it is, the universe would eventually succumb to heat death. The Crucible would reset the universe to prevent this from happening. The Catalyst implies that while it's impossible to know, the universe has probably been restarted this way many times. It also implies that when the universe is restarted, things are likely to happen very similarly to the way they have this time around but with some differences so it's possible that in the next universe Shepard would not have lost all those people (a nod to all the different ways that someone can play through the game), and there is some possibility that the next universe created won't be terminally doomed.

Shepard then has a choice: she can allow the Catalyst to activate the Crucible and restart the universe thereby killing everyone but preventing heat death, or she can back-fire the Crucible to destroy the Catalyst and doom the entire universe to one day succumb to entropy.

If Shepard chooses to destroy the Catalyst, then she destroys the network that connects all the Reapers, making them vulnerable in the same way the Geth were made vulnerable when their connection to the Reaper was destroyed. Your fleet fights against the Reapers and based on your war asset score the galaxy will either be left still strong or almost totally destroyed, and Shepard might die or be rescued.

If Shepard chooses to activate the Catalyst then the ending will change based off the idea that the Crucible took damage if the fleet wasn't big enough. It will show a scene that is implied to take place in the next universe. For low scores it'll imply that the same cycle of reapers will happen over again; for higher scores it will hint at a universe that isn't plagued by the reapers.

• Options
    Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    moocow wrote: »
    Basil wrote: »
    Poorly specced Vanguards are a blight, sir.

This. High Recharge Speed and a healthy barrier boost is the key to winning as a Vanguard. That and a nice reliable SMG. I prefer the Tempest or the Locust myself... For Vanguard, anyway.

Why did you copy half my post and edit the rest?

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    We should all post our fan ending rewrites. Mine would be something like (I went totally overboard putting on my fake dime-store sci-fi writer cap):
    The Catalyst is basically the same, though in addition to looking like the little kid, it should switch between various people that have died as a result of the player's actions as it talks (Virmire sacrifice/Wrex/Mordin/Rachni queen/etc). The Catalyst will admit to controlling the reapers.

It was using the reapers and organics as a means to create the Crucible. It seeded the organic life with the very basic outline for the Crucible and was relying upon the cycle of reapers harvesting organic life in order to force the organics to attempt to develop it further towards completion, like a selective pressure. Each time the reapers would succeed and whatever was left of the plans for a weapon against the reapers would be left over for the next generation. Basically it had been using the galaxy as a selective algorithm to build something so complex that nothing in the universe could understand how it really worked, even the Catalyst. At the same time, the reapers would incorporate the best aspects of the organics they harvested into themselves so that they could continue to have an advantage over the next cycle of organic life. When they reached a cycle of organic life in which the organics were able to dock the weapon to the Catalyst before the Reapers wiped them out, then they would know the Crucible was finally complete.

The purpose of the Crucible is to re-collapse the universe. As it is, the universe would eventually succumb to heat death. The Crucible would reset the universe to prevent this from happening. The Catalyst implies that while it's impossible to know, the universe has probably been restarted this way many times. It also implies that when the universe is restarted, things are likely to happen very similarly to the way they have this time around but with some differences so it's possible that in the next universe Shepard would not have lost all those people (a nod to all the different ways that someone can play through the game), and there is some possibility that the next universe created won't be terminally doomed.

Shepard then has a choice: she can allow the Catalyst to activate the Crucible and restart the universe thereby killing everyone but preventing heat death, or she can back-fire the Crucible to destroy the Catalyst and doom the entire universe to one day succumb to entropy.

If Shepard chooses to destroy the Catalyst, then she destroys the network that connects all the Reapers, making them vulnerable in the same way the Geth were made vulnerable when their connection to the Reaper was destroyed. Your fleet fights against the Reapers and based on your war asset score the galaxy will either be left still strong or almost totally destroyed, and Shepard might die or be rescued.

If Shepard chooses to activate the Catalyst then the ending will change based off the idea that the Crucible took damage if the fleet wasn't big enough. It will show a scene that is implied to take place in the next universe. For low scores it'll imply that the same cycle of reapers will happen over again; for higher scores it will hint at a universe that isn't plagued by the reapers.

The way the game should have gone: http://i.imgur.com/IYgpt.png
    (Not real spoilers)

• Options
    That's another thing, with regards to the player's various WAR POINTS amounts.
    What really changes if you do the bare minimum? Everyone just gets sent into the fight and I didn't see really any moments like in 2 where you are clearly going to lose someone if you didn't do it right.

Also, was anyone else not able to choose the last paragon/renegade option in the conversation at the end with the Illusive Man? I've played through all three games on the same character, done nothing but paragon every single time an option came up, and both options were still greyed out for that last choice.

• Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    Asiina wrote: »
    What really changes if you do the bare minimum? Everyone just gets sent into the fight and I didn't see really any moments like in 2 where you are clearly going to lose someone if you didn't do it right.

Also, was anyone else not able to choose the last paragon/renegade option in the conversation at the end with the Illusive Man? I've played through all three games on the same character, done nothing but paragon every single time an option came up, and both options were still greyed out for that last choice.

You answered your own question with your other question. The first affects the second.

• Options

The fleet gets wrecked and earth gets destroyed.

• Options
    YougottawannaYougottawanna Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

The way the game should have gone: http://i.imgur.com/IYgpt.png
    (Not real spoilers)

100% honest: if they released this DLC I would buy it

• Options
    The_Scarab wrote: »

You answered your own question with your other question. The first affects the second.

I don't see how that's possible since I hit the maximum with hours and hours of the game left to spare. I didn't get 100% on the map with the multiplayer, but I didn't think it mattered since I had basically maxed out the point system.

• Options
    milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    I can confirm Banshee's have a 'magic' frame where charging them WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DEATH. No opportunity to roll, evade, anything. Stunlock-die, no questions asked. And I'm fairly well practiced at that charge-roll back move. It's much much rarer with an Atlas, with Banshees it happens all the time. When they're super saiyan of course.

Pretty much this, yeah. I know that, under most circumstances, you can Charge, then evade roll backward to get away before you get grabbed, but this shit still happens. That's why I suggested never risking the Charge on those big bads. Most of the time, sure, you can realistically get away with it, but sometimes, it's like they grab you while you're still in the Charge animation. Or you Charge directly into their grasp. Sometimes, there's literally nothing you can do about it. And yeah, it's pretty rare with the Atlus Mechs, Brutes, and Phantoms, but it happens with the Banshees like 25-50% of the time, seems like. I just don't risk it anymore. When those things hit the field, I rely on the rest of my squad to burn it down, and I do the best I can do keep heat from the rest of the mooks off them while they're at it.

• Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular

I don't see how that's possible since I hit the maximum with hours and hours of the game left to spare. I didn't get 100% on the map with the multiplayer, but I didn't think it mattered since I had basically maxed out the point system.

It does matter. It's annoying, I know. But your galactic readiness modifies your war assets, and without playing any multiplayer, it halves it at a default 50%.

A seriously dick move.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So, as fun as multiplayering with random internet strangers is, some of them are pretty terrible. It looks like Origin hasn't caught on to the idea of user groups quite yet, so I guess people will need to know I'm NEOFyte if I'm to play with nonrandom internet strangers.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Ending discussion, no spoilers as I've not got there yet but just to make sure.
    Are people's "shitty ending" reactions coming from the fact that they haven't done any MP or is it just the ending as a whole?

No spoilers please, but I imagine 50% will shift the tone of the ending a lot.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular

Hm?
    But I had 7000 readiness and still couldn't get that last conversation option. I'm starting to think it's bugged.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Are people's "shitty ending" reactions coming from the fact that they haven't done any MP or is it just the ending as a whole?

The ending as a whole for most (vocal) people. A (vocal) minority are ok with it.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

The secret ending has little to no effect on the ending.

So most people opinions aren't really changed by it.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Z0reZ0re Registered User regular
    Antithesis wrote: »

Hm?
    But I had 7000 readiness and still couldn't get that last conversation option. I'm starting to think it's bugged.
    What do you mean?

All 3 endings are available with 2800 effective Readiness, or 5600 points without MP. The only thing that changes is an extra scene tacked onto destruction at above 4000 or 5000 effective based on certain choices.

The conversations with TIM rely on something besides Readiness.

• Options
    I think I'm going to give Asari Vanguard an honest attempt. I actually think it might end up being better than Human Vanguard, and I may not have to give up Nova. Check this out: the Asari Heavy Melee attack is actually this, like, biotic scream, right? It's like Colossus from the X-Men Arcade Game. Or some over 9,000 Dragon Ball Z shit. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that it hits a decent-sized area around you. If I train up Biotic Charge, Singularity, Fitness, and the Asari Vanguard talents (forsaking Lift Grenades entirely), I think I should be able to Charge in, unleash a Heavy Melee (not entirely unlike Nova), then repeat. If shit gets hairy, I can toss a Singularity Bubble. The benefit here is that I won't ever sacrifice my shields to Nova.

I think it might actually work out pretty well. I'm interested to see how it goes. There are some nice melee upgrades available, including that Martial Artist talent that grants you something like a 75% melee damage bonus after you drop a target with a Heavy Melee attack. So, yeah. I think this might actually end up being bad ass.

• Options
    If I go back and do multiplayer up to 100% and then reload my autosave from
    inside the citadel
    does anyone know if I can affect the ending? Or is everything basically locked at this point?

• Options
    RaziaRazia Sword and Shield Registered User regular
    Oh, God. I wish I checked out the Blasto ad sooner.

I'm dying here.

blondeshep.jpg
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    Z0re wrote: »
    Antithesis wrote: »

Hm?
    What do you mean?

All 3 endings are available with 2800 effective Readiness, or 5600 points without MP. The only thing that changes is an extra scene tacked onto destruction at above 4000 or 5000 effective based on certain choices.

The conversations with TIM rely on something besides Readiness.
    Oh, then does anyone know what lets you get the final paragon/renegade option? Did you need to use every special option that showed up in conversation prior? I know that I found at least one that didn't pop up immediately by asking one of those "left-side on the conversation wheel" questions, so maybe there was another one of those squirreled away?

• Options
    VisserianVisserian Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

For me I would do...
    Only two Options I would like.

1 - Keep everything the same up until Hackett contacts Shepard saying the Catalyst isn't working. Shep pushes some buttons and dies just as he sets off the catalyst. It wipes out the reapers. The characters mourn Shep. With a nice epilogue for the characters, ending with Shep's love interest giving a VO eulogy at his grave, and saluting him.

2 - Keep it all the same, up to and including the Star Child. After the Star Child gives him his 3 options, Shepard turns to him and says no. He would say something like "Synthetics and Organics can hate each other and try to kill each other, or they can grew to be more than that. EDI is a crew member and a fully realized person in her own right. And I would lay down my life for her as she would for me. The Geth and Quarians have hated each other for centuries, but they have moved past that, and are trying to build a stronger future. Sure the road may be bumpy but its our choice, our successes and our failures, that should determine who we are and what we do. Not you. You have murdered trillions or more over the course of history. I won't play your game."

Shepard would then contact the Hackett, he would tell Hackett something like "Admiral, I figured it out. Pull all your forces off their attack on the Reapers and destroy the Citadel. Its the central hub that controls the Reapers (similar but grander in scope to the Geth one). Its the key to everything. The Crucible was just a Reaper trap."

Then have the forces assault and destroy the citadel.

Depending on your EMS.
    Too low, Reapers overpower the fleet and win the war.
    Moderate, Fleet wins but takes massive casualties, including the Normandy.
    High, Fleet wins, Shepard dies, Normandy survives.
    VERY high, fleet wins, Shepard escapes, Normandy survives.

Enter Epilogue.

Visserian on
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    milk ducks wrote: »
    I think I'm going to give Asari Vanguard an honest attempt. I actually think it might end up being better than Human Vanguard, and I may not have to give up Nova. Check this out: the Asari Heavy Melee attack is actually this, like, biotic scream, right? It's like Colossus from the X-Men Arcade Game. Or some over 9,000 Dragon Ball Z shit. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that it hits a decent-sized area around you. If I train up Biotic Charge, Singularity, Fitness, and the Asari Vanguard talents (forsaking Lift Grenades entirely), I think I should be able to Charge in, unleash a Heavy Melee (not entirely unlike Nova), then repeat. If shit gets hairy, I can toss a Singularity Bubble. The benefit here is that I won't ever sacrifice my shields to Nova.

I think it might actually work out pretty well. I'm interested to see how it goes. There are some nice melee upgrades available, including that Martial Artist talent that grants you something like a 75% melee damage bonus after you drop a target with a Heavy Melee attack. So, yeah. I think this might actually end up being bad ass.

Thing about that is like...

Asari's heavy melee staggers them after use. So you're a sitting duck for quite some time.

Not to mention you don't get that 100% boost to armor damage.

I also don't know if it has the force boosts that Nova does.

So...I don't know.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    So I do not think the internet has actually discovered the secret NG+ ending yet.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    So I do not think the internet has actually discovered the secret NG+ ending yet.

I'm pretty sure it's
    just the Shepard is actually still alive gasp scene. I think you can get enough war assets to get that ending, 8000, which goes down to 4000 if you don't do the multiplayer.

• Options
    Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    I'd say Stasis and Stasis Bubble are what make Asari Vanguards good. Close off a tougher enemy then prepare to charge its buddy.

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • Options
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    milk ducks wrote: »

Thing about that is like...

Asari's heavy melee staggers them after use. So you're a sitting duck for quite some time.

Not to mention you don't get that 100% boost to armor damage.

I also don't know if it has the force boosts that Nova does.

So...I don't know.

I'll check it out. Worst case scenario? It blows, and I don't use the character anymore, lol.

• Options
    Lemming wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it's
    just the Shepard is actually still alive gasp scene. I think you can get enough war assets to get that ending, 8000, which goes down to 4000 if you don't do the multiplayer.

Yes. That is it.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012

I'm pretty sure it's

Nah, it's actually
    Buzz Aldrin as the stargazer at the end. You don't need NG+ for it, you can get it with an ME2 import. Frankly I think the game is better without that part, so I'm sorry I can't turn it off somehow.

Shep being alive is, I believe, just part of the regular Destroy ending if you have enough war assets.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I'd say Stasis and Stasis Bubble are what make Asari Vanguards good. Close off a tougher enemy then prepare to charge its buddy.

You actually charge the one thats in stasis so you cause a biotic explosion

• Options
    Visserian wrote: »

For me I would do...

1 - Keep everything the same up until Hackett contacts Shepard saying the Catalyst isn't working. Shep pushes some buttons and dies just as he sets off the catalyst. It wipes out the reapers. The characters mourn Shep. With a nice epilogue for the characters, ending with Shep's love interest giving a VO eulogy at his grave, and saluting him.

2 - Keep it all the same, up to and including the Star Child. After the Star Child gives him his 3 options, Shepard turns to him and says no. He would say something like "Synthetics and Organics can hate each other and try to kill each other, or they can grew to be more than that. EDI is a crew member and a fully realized person in her own right. And I would lay down my life for her as she would for me. The Geth and Quarians have hated each other for centuries, but they have moved past that, and are trying to build a stronger future. Sure the road may be bumpy but its our choice, our successes and our failures, that should determine who we are and what we do. Not you. You have murdered trillions or more over the course of history. I won't play your game."

Shepard would then contact the Hackett, he would tell Hackett something like "Admiral, I figured it out. Pull all your forces off their attack on the Reapers and destroy the Citadel. Its the central hub that controls the Reapers (similar but grander in scope to the Geth one). Its the key to everything. The Crucible was just a Reaper trap."

Depending on your EMS.

Enter Epilogue.

..how do I give this more thumbs up? I want to give this more thumbs up.

• Options
    Cambiata wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it's

Nah, it's actually
    Buzz Aldrin as the stargazer at the end. You don't need NG+ for it, you can get it with an ME2 import. Frankly I think the game is better without that part, so I'm sorry I can't turn it off somehow.

Shep being alive is, I believe, just part of the regular Destroy ending if you have enough war assets.

Uh, no. The
    stargazer
    happens to everyone I believe.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Stasis lets them slap around any of Cerebus's elites, Rocket Geth and Marauders. Against Geth and their Pyro's or like half the damn Reapers squad they have to be a bit conservative.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    finnithfinnith ... TorontoRegistered User regular
    Great. At least the fanfic we used to get was ironic.

Bnet: CavilatRest#1874
    Steam: CavilatRest
  • Options
    You know something I've been wondering.

80% finished game spoilers.
    In the video where TIM has that Reaper tech put into him he already planning that Sanctuary place. So I wonder. Was Sanctuary originally meant to be a safe haven or did he plan to use those people as guinea pigs all along.

I wonder.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    2 should have some sort of requirement. Non-awesome Shepards get a crappy ending. Maybe persuasion?

• Options
    Z0reZ0re Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Visserian wrote: »

For me I would do...

Depending on your EMS.

Enter Epilogue.
    Eh, while 1 is okay I guess 2 is godawful and totally undermines the entire point of the game and every sacrifice of every character.

You can't beat the Reapers conventionally, you barely wipe out a dozen out of millions through extreme sacrifice and effort. To have that all thrown out at the end of the game makes the entire game fucking pointless and completely contradicts the fact that at least two fleets were wiped out to a man just getting you to the Crucible.

Seriously, the Reapers are not defeatable by conventional methods. Thats why they threw so much at the crucible in the first place. If its not their only hope the game doesn't work at all and you have to throw out a hell of a lot more.

I mean shit, it took the entire Quarian Fleet several volleys to take down one Destroyer class Reaper while hitting its weak spot while it wasn't firing back at them. Reversing that at the end of the game is absolute shit writing for the sake of having a happy ending.

It also means Mordin, Thane and such died for absolutely nothing because we could have just beaten up the Reapers from day 1.

Congrats, here your choices are so pointless that literally the only thing you can do is make everything worse!

It amazes me that people who hate the ending always write out alternatives that exacerbate the problems they identify with the original.

Z0re on
  • Options
    Death_ClawDeath_Claw Registered User regular
    Ok just finished the game...
    Man Fuck that. I can´t even phrase how disappointed I am. So I will just take Hitler´s words and say who the fuck thought this was a good idea??? Hey everyone you know how invested you were during the 3 games because choice does matter? Well screw you, no you can´t just destroy the Reapers and have a good ending where you see the outcome of your galaxy, the one you made through all the games. But hey you can choose the color of the the explosion in the end!

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.