As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Take My [Chat] Away!

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Wait does all of that come in the box? How much does it cost!

Eighty of your fascist dollars. So, yeah, it's all in there, and you pay more as a result.

Eh, that's pretty standard for boardgames at least.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    ME2 question, very late game
    when do you trigger the collector attack on your ship? don't you have to do x number of story missions first?

I dont want to use any guides on this playthough but i want to be sure i at least 100% it and save my crew

just don't do the "Reaper IFF" mission

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    I have "Lesbian Seagull" stuck in my head, you guys.

O_o

:winky:

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Witchdr wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    The Hunger Games was a pretty good movie.

I agree, thought it was solid. I thought they did a good job of what to cut. Though I still feel like they should have had a little more about her life in 12.

I haven't read the book but it still seems like a great movie, I'd like to see the other two made into movies to see where this goes. I have a general idea of what's about to happen.

I liked the first 2 books, but i really wasn't a huge fan of the 3rd. I think that they have a chance to do a better job with the movie then the book on the 3rd one

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    synd does your dad's blog now lack the ability to comment? i don't see a button

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I had a dream that I was in Norway. Like walking through a mall. I don't remember much except that you had to go in a little airlock to smoke. Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about Norway.

Thomamelas wrote: »
    I just had an arm spasm while pour my morning orange juice at work. That was odd.

Is this like peeing in the toilet with an erection.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    i snet chu the worst picture

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    What should I make on the side of Tilapia?

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Wild Rice?

Grilled and or steamed veggies?

Something buttery (if you are down with fat)

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    So I have finally given in to Demurist's pestering

We are making a webcomic about video games

It will totally be better than all the other webcomics about video games, though, I swear

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The worst part about video games on the iPad is that they are big and shiny and especially obvious at work.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Winky wrote: »

It will totally be better than all the other webcomics about video games, though, I swear

Over-under four strips.

Donkey Kong on
    syndalis wrote: »

Wild Rice?

Grilled and or steamed veggies?

Something buttery (if you are down with fat)

Hmmm, I will see if I had Wild Rice. I probably have Rice Pilaf...........from a box.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    one time when i met a girlfriend's parents in college her mother commented that tilapia was a poor person's fish

relationship did not last long

919UOwT.png
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    ME2 question, very late game
    when do you trigger the collector attack on your ship? don't you have to do x number of story missions first?

I dont want to use any guides on this playthough but i want to be sure i at least 100% it and save my crew

just don't do the "Reaper IFF" mission

ok thanks dude

919UOwT.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I saw another wrx driver for the first time this morning and we waved

yessssss

Four strips.

Pages, actually, it will be vaguely more comicbook like.

And also, you are shooting a little high there.

I'm thinking three and a half.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Over-under four strips.

6 seasons and a movie

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh, I'm here to confirm that you're an excellent human being and that I'm awful and couldn't even stay up to wait for your response. :P

Thank you very much, and I will endeavour to repay your efforts by giving each and every one of those titles the attention they deserve!

@[chat]

G'morning! How are you all on this fine ... Monday morning?

skippy was like HEY BRO YOU SHOULD TEXT ME AND WE CAN CHAT, HERE'S MY NUMBER ^_^

so i texted him a suggested name for his babby and he just went 'ew :(' and stopped talking to me

what the shit

edited March 2012
    Isn't tilapia yuppie fad fish. I had never even heard of it until a year or two ago.

Sarksus on
    On the upside of things, I have a partner I'm working with to help keep me focused.

But, come on, we're going to be realistic here.

one time when i met a girlfriend's parents in college her mother commented that tilapia was a poor person's fish

relationship did not last long

Someone would've needed to hold my hoops.

Over-under four strips.

6 seasons and a movie

:^:

I saw another wrx driver for the first time this morning and we waved

yessssss

You're in a cult.

Isn't tilapia yuppie fad fish. I had never even heard of it until a year or two ago.

it's environmentally sustainable (which appeals to some yuppies i guess) but it's one of the cheapest fish around. i'm poor and uncool and it's p much the only fish i buy.

All you need to know, is that it is delicious.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The worst part about video games on the iPad is that they are big and shiny and especially obvious at work.

This is what the bathroom is for.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I'm thinking, like, two pages including a chapter intro and "sorry guys, update coming soon" blog posts

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Over-under four strips.

Man, I don't care what odds you offer, even Barkley wouldn't take the over on that.

Organichu wrote: »

it's environmentally sustainable (which appeals to some yuppies i guess) but it's one of the cheapest fish around. i'm poor and uncool and it's p much the only fish i buy.

Maybe that's what happened. It's always existed for the poor people but then yuppies found out about it and now it's everywhere.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    winky try and go get something to eat.

if you make it back from the kitchen with food in hand, mission accomplished, you took your adderall.

like you have to have ADD to forget what you were doing in the kitchen. This is a very inaccurate way of determining this, Organ!

ftOqU21.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I had a dream that I was in Norway. Like walking through a mall. I don't remember much except that you had to go in a little airlock to smoke. Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about Norway.

you have to go outside to smoke here.

ftOqU21.png
    What I love, DK, is that originally it was just a post disparaging my ability to complete tasks.

But then after you posted you stopped and thought "You know what, I could make money off this."

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    skippy was like HEY BRO YOU SHOULD TEXT ME AND WE CAN CHAT, HERE'S MY NUMBER ^_^

so i texted him a suggested name for his babby and he just went 'ew :(' and stopped talking to me

what the shit

:3

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Tilapia fillet is lovely. Only a really nice cod or a true red snapper can rival it for flavor.

People who think tilapia is only for the poors probably also turn their noses up at tap water.

I was going to say Monkfish because it used to be a cheap and amazingly tasty, but apparently it caught on big time and is now more expensive then lobster.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Maybe that's what happened. It's always existed for the poor people but then yuppies found out about it and now it's everywhere.

Has to be, all my dad would fry was tilapia and cat fish and he was about as far from yuppie as you can get.

Lh96QHG.png
    i am so happy smoking is now outdoors only like, everywhere in america. it's bizarre to think how recently it was that people smoked fucking EVERYWHERE. ugh.

This discussion has been closed.