Options

World of Orange Chicken [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I don't actually know if haste is good for wars or not

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    It seems like a swing animation can only get so fast.

Xehalus on
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    The optimal gear for my DPS set has me at like 24% haste.

If I could only change all of that into Mastery.

• Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    Haste is poop for me. So it is a good thing.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Possibly might get you more Strikes of Opportunity procs, but that's it.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Basically I want to get to the point that Hand of Light adds 100% of the damage done as Holy damage.

Although, 40% is pretty damn good.

• Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    1% goblin haste + 10% haste buff is all i need

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    I can't wait to hit Power World: Shield or Levitate and be able to flee like a proper glass cannon.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    We should try to do Glory of the Cataclysm Raider some night

or Firelands Raider but I'm pretty sure you guys all have that already

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Dubh wrote: »
    Hey, @Bogey

I finally buckled and bought TOR because a couple of old friends convinced me to

is this a good decision?

y/n
    YESSSSSS! :o

(Sorry for not responding to this sooner, @Dubh.) So how do you like it so far? It looks like we've gotten a bunch of new blood lately. I'm looking forward to all of us playing together soon.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm still waiting for it to ship, Bogey. My friend let me try it on his account, and I was sold as soon as I heard female hawke's voice (Imperial Agent). I've enjoyed what I've seen so far!

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Walt wrote: »
    Loot doesn't really mean much to me, and I'd rather do an older boss with interesting and fun mechanics than a new boss that's just stupid all for items which will be outdated in 3 months anyway.

But ultimately, I just like having fun with other shamblers, and if other shamblers are having fun with DS heroics, that's what's actually matters.

yes exactly

I love LFR because it lets me destroy more content since I don't consistently have time to raid with my superbros. I don't give a shit about new purps, that's just more money I have to spend transmogging to Judgement.

That's fair

I tend to get bored without challenge, so wiping doesn't really bother me, as long as we're not just spinning our wheels. Annoying mechanics are definitely a thing, but learning fights does require failing, followed by compensating. It's really only when the second part doesn't happen does it become kind of a chore

Yeah I kind of agree, but I think it'd be more fun to get challenge from older heroics like Rag or Sinestra. Largely because they're fights people aren't thoroughly sick of and are still going to be dynamic and interesting to learn but with a gear gap large enough to compensate for not having whatever optimal class makeup was required.

That's my real problem with current heroics. Even with a 15% buff, it feels like despite Blizzard's efforts, we're not failing because of a lack of talent (though I don't claim to be amazing or anything) but because we don't have the best setup. We have ways around that, but it usually involves someone switching to something they don't want to play, which is frustrating.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    While I am happy to add people to the MoP beta generally, there is one thing that will make me quite unhappy:
    Asking me / bitching about not being in it yet.
    If you feel the need to do so if you don't get in instantly, then don't ask me to get you in at all.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Would uh

would this be a bad time to ask?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    As long as you send me your b.net email in a PM and don't bitch / ask me when you'll be added (since I have no idea at all), no it is perfectly fine.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Man what

Neville is being a baller here

Patience

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Hello Shamblers,

I have been talking with some of my buds who play on another server, and with the advent of cross-realm raiding, I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing some Old Raid stuff. I'm talking about anything from TBC up to Dragon Soul. We can pick a night of the week that works best for everyone, depending on how many show up we can do a dungeon straight up, go for some achievements, do a couple dungeons, whatever.

Interested?

• Options
    I would be Down, probably.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Yes absolutely yes

And since I annual pass'd I definitely need some reason to play

I'm good for most evenings except thursdays and fridays

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    possibly

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    yeah, maybe! probably not thursdays since next week I wanna start doing ops again, but any other time I'm down for a thing that does not require too much thought

• Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Well, with current raids on Tuesdays and TOR stuff on Thursdays, it's probably gonna be Monday or Wednesday, just depends on what works for the other folks

• Options
    i have no free time
    :\

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    also i just signed up for the annual pass because i'm weak

YO

like for real, i think we can do cross server instances and stuff

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    oh, i'm in a weird time zone soooo i dunno

would depend on when most people were available

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Did they change wands to be main-hand weapons now with MoP?

I remember something akin to that awhile back, but I can't find anything on it.

• Options
    BaronSamediBaronSamedi Same dude as yesterday. The AlamoRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    i have no free time

Quit yo job. Could free up 40 (60?) hours a week right there.

Course you'd have to move into someone else's house and live off ramen....but the video games!
    Don't do any of this. I don't have good ideas.

"Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit, and your shit is stuff?"--George Carlin
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Oghulk wrote: »

yeah, and hunters mainhand bows/guns
    and they removed the secondary stuff like librams/throwing weapons so everyone just has primary weapons now

at least this is what i remember reading

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    i have no free time

Quit yo job. Could free up 40 (60?) hours a week right there.

Course you'd have to move into someone else's house and live off ramen....but the video games!
    Don't do any of this. I don't have good ideas.

How many hour are in a week

Double that

That is how much Neville works in a week

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    bryar

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options

and they removed the secondary stuff like librams/throwing weapons so everyone just has primary weapons now

I thought they removed wands too and they built the stats into the other gear to compensate

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    nah they are just switching wands to mainhand similar to switching bows to mainhand

but that was a while ago when i read that

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I think they announced it at last years Blizzcon where range slots were being removed, so wands/bows were being promoted to main-hand for casters/hunters.

I've really been hoping they'd actually get rid of the main/off-hand system for most dps/healer classes... where it's only staffs for casters, weapons that drop as dual-wielded, so resto shamans, holy paladins, and tanks can get higher percentage drops on their shields with a shorter loot table, not that anything ever drops ever.

Xehalus on
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular

I thought they removed wands too and they built the stats into the other gear to compensate

Yeah, wands are going in the mainhand now and now in the ranged slot.

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Hey warlocks and paladins, you get more awesome tier gear:

Warlocks:
    tier14_warlock.jpg

Paladins:
    tier14_paladin.jpg

• Options
    jeeez that warlock set is cool

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I can't decide if I like the red/black or white/green lock set better.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    That feels more like "The Jade Warrior" than a Paladin.

• Options
    wait wait wait

i already pre-bought d3 and it's on my account

so am i not able to do the annual pass to get d3 free now? cause when i read the faq all it said is "an account can only have one diablo 3 license on it" which makes it sound like i'm screwed

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    possibly
    ask billing and accounts
    see what they have to say

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg