As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[StarCraft2] Thread closed. Move on to the new thread.

• Options
    fatalspoonsfatalspoons Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    they are pretty ladies but really

watching pop music videos to see sexy ladies was tedious when I was 16, I don't know why you guys bother.

it was hard trying to masturbate to mtv as a young sir, by the time you'd got warmed up through a britney/christina song fucking usher or someone would show up and you'd be back to square one

What's worse is that now he get's hard everytime he hears an usher song. Damn pavlov's dogs and shit.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    have you seen those fucking abs

• Options
    mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    I'm just going to pretend that I never saw this conversation.

• Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    pavlov had some god damn muscly dogs

• Options
    narwhalnarwhal monodon monoceros Registered User regular

watching pop music videos to see sexy ladies was tedious when I was 16, I don't know why you guys bother.

Well for me, it's like, I wonder if I could ever get away with dressing in any of those things.
    Damn, now I wish I owned cute clothes.

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    narwhal wrote: »

Well for me, it's like, I wonder if I could ever get away with dressing in any of those things.

Do women actually dress like that in real life? I thought it was just a music video thing.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular

Do women actually dress like that in real life? I thought it was just a music video thing.

Sometimes... I ask myself why I ever left Korea.

:cry:

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    deportation can be rough

• Options
    KambingKambing Registered User regular
    Hey, if it was your little korean children that was being stalked by the scary mexican, you'd make the same choice too.

@TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    MTV? Pshhh, that was the amateur way to get your jerk on. Real uhhh, young men? did it by finding the softcore noody channels that were "scrambled" by your cable if you didn't have a cable box, or subscribe...but you could get just enough of a signal to see a nipple or a naked butt.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    Gnometank when can we play?

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Generally my students dress similar to some of those dresses and skirts. I see so much cleavage and thighs every day, even though it's winter. I can only imagine it sucks to be a male teacher.
    Also, I told Anzie that pretty much every female student at my school (with the exception of some tomboys) wore uggs to school with regular clothes and he got so confused.

narwhal on
    Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Pics plz

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    jaziek wrote: »
    Saaruto wrote: »
    This sounds like a perfect time for DotA2 or possibly watching some replays/streams jaz

I wanna watch today's GSL, but the VOD isn't up yet.

I have so little else to do when I'm home for the holidays.

No friends around to go do stuff with, so its just me and my PC all day.

And starcraft is sitting right there, taunting me.

Also with roach rushes, how do you deal with it when the zerg does that fake hatch at the natural into roach all in. He has lings out so you can't get anywhere near his base, and he has full map control so you can't see it coming. Throwing down enough cannons to hold it on the off chance that he IS doing a roach all in puts you more behind than you naturally are at that point in PvZ.

Hide a second probe on the map and let him kill the first so he thinks there isn't one.
    Then send it in at 5mins.
    Top GM Zergs check for it. Nobody else will.

• Options
    theSquid wrote: »
    Pics plz

Of my students looking like prostitutes or of all the girls wearing uggs to school? I was in a math class with 11 girls, 8 were wearing uggs. Of those, a few were in mini skirts. And it's 40 degrees outside.
    I just don't understand...

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    crucialityfactorcrucialityfactor Registered User regular
    Pics plz

Of my students looking like prostitutes or of all the girls wearing uggs to school? I was in a math class with 11 girls, 8 were wearing uggs. Of those, a few were in mini skirts. And it's 40 degrees outside.

Ah...to still be in elementary school...

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    And shyly avoiding all the pretty girls!

• Options
    Pics plz

I work at a high school...

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    And shyly avoiding all the pretty girls!

Oh god that just brought back memories of middle school. Some girl saw me sitting alone during a slow dance and volunteered me to dance with the "hottest" guy in our grade. After about thirty seconds of dancing with him I said I had to go, and ran for my life.

I spent the rest of middle school being made fun of because I didn't have a boyfriend.

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    crucialityfactorcrucialityfactor Registered User regular
    Pics plz

I work at a high school...

I know.

It's social commentary.

• Options
    Poor Narwhal. I'll dance with you if it makes you feel better. I may not be the "hottest" guy in the forum, though. That honor goes to Biosys, and his muscles.

• Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular

Generally my students dress similar to some of those dresses and skirts. I see so much cleavage and thighs every day, even though it's winter. I can only imagine it sucks to be a male teacher.
    Also, I told Anzie that pretty much every female student at my school (with the exception of some tomboys) wore uggs to school with regular clothes and he got so confused.

Those thighs and cleavage can totally be a buzzkill, but I manage. I think of Starcraft during those times.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Pics plz

chrishanson.jpg

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular

My 11th grade English teacher was 24 and she dressed in the same fashions as the kids in the class. It started a lot of rude rumors among the students and ultimately the principals asked her to dress more professionally.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    Yilias wrote: »

My 11th grade English teacher was 24 and she dressed in the same fashions as the kids in the class. It started a lot of rude rumors among the students and ultimately the principals asked her to dress more professionally.

Asshole principals.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    i don't know if i could ever be a teacher because every year my hatred for anyone younger than me grows stronger and stronger

soon it will consume me entirely

but at least i'll get to spend a month in busan next summer before that happens! :whistle: gonna KR ladder until my self-esteem is crushed and i want to die

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    i don't know if i could ever be a teacher because every year my hatred for anyone younger than me grows stronger and stronger

but at least i'll get to spend a month in busan next summer before that happens! :whistle: gonna KR ladder until my self-esteem is crushed and i want to die

what will you do on the second day?

• Options
    Joe K wrote: »

what will you do on the second day?

lay face down in the surf on one of busan's picturesque beaches until i drown in bitter seawater

or go whoring

• Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=324766

MLG announced events, dates, and pricing. 2 Arenas, an online qualifer, and the championship for Spring. 50 dollars a la carte, 30 if you buy for all. Seems pretty reasonable and fair.

iG3kv1d.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    30 bux for everything is a decent price to me

though to be honest this comment from TL did cross my mind too
    This is one of this moments, where we can be happy that we have a great community who make all the event great.
    Especially the Russian and polish sc2 community...

815165 on
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular

Not only confused, but also sickened, disgusted, disturbed, all that good stuff.

• Options
    y'all trippin

corny white girls in uggs are the best

• Options
    Ugg boots + mini skirt is kinky as fuck.

Trashy, but kinky.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular

Trashy, but kinky.

And thus totally not appropriate for public wear. In particular at that age!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Asshole principals.

Dear God I hope you're kidding spoons. The principal was not the problem in this situation.

narwhal on
    Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    Anzekay wrote: »

Trashy, but kinky.

tentative agreement with the latter half of your sentence, complete disagreement with the former (freedom etc)

• Options

Trashy, but kinky.

Okay, if 75% the girls in public that you saw for the past 5 years between the ages of 13 and 21 dressed in either:
    a) Uggs and mini skirts
    b) Uggs and skinny jeans
    c) Uggs and short shorts
    you too would be sick of it and want to barf every time you walked through a mall. I can't wait to get out of America if only to get away from all the girls with zero fashion sense. I'm not saying I have the best fashion, but seriously, these girls... THEY ARE CALLED UGG BOOTS CUZ THEY'RE UGLY. WHY DON'T THEY GET IT

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    Anzekay wrote: »

Trashy, but kinky.

tentative agreement with the latter half of your sentence, complete disagreement with the former (freedom etc)

i have enough scruples to think that the idea of lusting over tarted-up jailbait is a little skeezy

but if a college-aged honey wants to get her corn on with some uggs and a short-ass skirt then bring it on over here girl

• Options

Trashy, but kinky.

Okay, if 75% the girls in public that you saw for the past 5 years between the ages of 13 and 21 dressed in either:
    a) Uggs and mini skirts
    b) Uggs and skinny jeans
    c) Uggs and short shorts
    you too would be sick of it and want to barf every time you walked through a mall. I can't wait to get out of America if only to get away from all the girls with zero fashion sense. I'm not saying I have the best fashion, but seriously, these girls... THEY ARE CALLED UGG BOOTS CUZ THEY'RE UGLY. WHY DON'T THEY GET IT

... You are not going to be too impressed with western Australia.

• Options
    no they're called ugg boots cause they make guys go unnnnngggggg