As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    In case I die tonight, my role and what I've done has been passed on to the safest player I can think of in this game.

I didn't get a PM ;)

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Why would I vote for Obi if we were both mafia?

B:L say...

Nah jdarksun is right only jdarksun is mafia.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Why would I vote for Obi if we were both mafia?

So you are mafia?

Because I can promise that I am not.
    Role: Wyrm
    Wincon: Village win with 6 or less people alive
    Powers: none

• Options
    Wyrm!!!

You Mighty Mutanimal, you!

• Options
    I honestly had no idea who what was when I read the PM.

And I was really into TMNT when I was a kid!

Donatello is the best.

• Options
    The cartoon didn't have most of the characters from the comics.

• Options
    According to ObiFett (from your perspective).

But really, If he's right on 5/7 (or even, like, 3/7) that would be pretty accurate.

• Options
    Seems like B:L'a dunalist is pretty inaccurate, because I can win with Obi.

Yay, if we survive tonight you can stop voting for me!

• Options
    edited April 2012

Calling my suspicions a Dunalist is grave insult! B:L shall have your head!

B:L on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    B:L wrote: »

Calling my suspicions a Dunalist is grave insult! B:L shall have your head!
    I think it's time that you and I
    Arranged a heart-to-heart

dqn76o.jpg

?

B:L on
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Daniant leads by my count, correct?

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    My count agrees, 6-4.

Edit: Magic Box also agrees.

MrTLicious on
  • Options

TURTLES UNITE IT'S TIME FOR A FIGHT

Let us form...

splintercellie8.png

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Funny that we voted out the inactive.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    She posted once right after the narration was up (like seconds after) and never posted again. It is possible she was silenced.

It's also possible she simply was inactivus bound, because she was culled as a special in the last main for inactivity.

Assuran on
  • Options
    That's adorable.

If we survive tonight, we should compare notes.

Or you could post your mafia notes now. While there's still time.

• Options
    If I die, I'm not going to care. And if I live, I'll have all day.

That's some mafia talk right thar.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Cudley the Cowlick, Phyphor never expected the little rat man to put a little rat splinter of wood through his brain...

Baidol, Scumbag, had a bad cough. It had been getting worse, but he figured that was CKKKKKKK just a sideeffeckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKt of his increasingly weird body. And then he coughed up a lung. And then the other, and he died!

In the desert, a woman drew bead on a patch of green, fired… and saw it jump, then fall. He snuck up on it, but it was gone… apparently it was too tough to die this time.

Bebop was just walking along, chilling, being a pig-dude furry when a hockey stick took him square upside the head. He squealed and fell unconscious for the day.

Mr. Null had a bad cough. How odd! Maybe he should sit down for a while… this wasn't good.

Ding DONG! Splinter answered the door. "Pizza for one 'Mister Splinter?'"
    "That's MASTER Splinter you little turd."
    "Oh, well, enjoy!"
    "Strange, I didn't remember ordering pizza," the ratman thought as he fell asleep for a day.

Toxzeem had no luck. He couldn't find his target to save his life. He did find Scumbag's dead body and stuff and mount it though, so the day was not a total loss! What an odd creature he had been!

Daniant, Kid Terra, had smoked his last cigarette (sorry for all the cancer/lung/cig references, I was included in that bill requiring graphic depictions of the consequences of smoking) because the mob found him… two minutes later there was nothing left but a trenchcoat.

Cudley the Cowlick, Phyphor never expected the little rat man to put a little rat splinter of wood through his brain...

Baidol, Scumbag, had a bad cough. It had been getting worse, but he figured that was CKKKKKKK just a sideeffeckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKt of his increasingly weird body. And then he coughed up a lung. And then the other, and he died!

In the desert, a woman drew bead on a patch of green, fired… and saw it jump, then fall. He snuck up on it, but it was gone… apparently it was too tough to die this time.

Bebop was just walking along, chilling, being a pig-dude furry when a hockey stick took him square upside the head. He squealed and fell unconscious for the day.

Mr. Null had a bad cough. How odd! Maybe he should sit down for a while… this wasn't good.

"Oh, well, enjoy!"
    "Strange, I didn't remember ordering pizza," the ratman thought as he fell asleep for a day.

Toxzeem had no luck. He couldn't find his target to save his life. He did find Scumbag's dead body and stuff and mount it though, so the day was not a total loss! What an odd creature he had been!

Daniant, Kid Terra, had smoked his last cigarette (sorry for all the cancer/lung/cig references, I was included in that bill requiring graphic depictions of the consequences of smoking) because the mob found him… two minutes later there was nothing left but a trenchcoat.

The Dead
    Phyphor, Cudley the Cowlick
    Baidol, Scumbag
    Daniant, Kid Terra

Questions or problems? PLEASE YELL

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

"Oh, well, enjoy!"

"Oh, well, enjoy!"

The Dead
    Phyphor, Cudley the Cowlick
    Baidol, Scumbag
    Daniant, Kid Terra

Questions or problems? PLEASE YELL

ooooOOOoOOoo

Quoted for host narration copy-paste fail!

ooooOOOoOOoo

• Options
    So, Daniant was a neutral?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I would fix it but phyphor screwed me over good.

Alegis and Mr. Mojo are STRONGLY encouraged to post 5+ times today. You guys have been awful, postwise, so we need some MVP numbers from you both. Or I will do something hideous to you.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I would fix it but phyphor screwed me over good.

oooooOOOOOOOooooooooo

You would think you would learn after Day 1.

OOOOOooooooOOOOOOooo

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    So, Daniant was a neutral?

Should be BLACK (bolded) not black.

She was SK.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Players left:

1.Assuran
    3.Mr. Mojo Risin
    4.Segatai
    7.Cayrus
    10.Jdarksun
    11.Shiny New Toys-'Ava
    14.MrTLicious
    15.Alegis
    17.Vertroue
    19.Retaba
    20.B:L
    22.AkimboLegs
    27.ObiFett
    30.Cythraul
    31.Romanqwerty
    32.The Anonymous

• Options
    I am very surprised at this results. No mafia kills, and a lot of blocked hits.

I think everyone should post asap so we can determine who fell asleep. I'm Guessing B:L is the rat, but we'll see.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Right so Im going to jump on the romanqwerty wagon again today and I suggest that some of you join me this time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Two players should be out for the day, if I'm reading this correctly. One fell asleep due to pizza, one was hit in the head with a hockey stick.

• Options
    I got the same thing, Assuran.

This could be one of the benefits of killing all the silent people :P

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I did not fall asleep.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Addition to narration (dunno why I thought this didn't need to be NARRATED, just b/c of how it occured):

The turtles were furious. First a sword-weilding psycho had driven them back and then an old man somehow outran them through a forest! This planet is TOO WEIRD.

I appologize guys... next time I'll get a proofreader or something :(

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Two players should be out for the day, if I'm reading this correctly. One fell asleep due to pizza, one was hit in the head with a hockey stick.

Yeah thats the way im reading it as well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Well, that explains the mafia fail for the night. Two swings and misses from them.

• Options
    I'm also going to say that Alegis probably didn't get KO'd either, because the host publically called him out.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Same with Mojo. Edit: but since posting has already occurred we could rule that out anyway...

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    Also, with Pyphor being a villager and Daniant a SK, that doesn't really help us identify mafia. Mafia wouldn't care about either of them being voted off.

• Options
    I think it's hilarious that Scumbug is Scumbag.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    tehehe runs away!!! Stupid turtle pizza is for kids....o wait you are waaaaaaa ahahahahhahaha...

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    So one of the silent people today is Splinter?

That gives us a pretty small pool to vote from.

I vote for B:L until he starts posting.