As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] pooped on the floor again

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I slept 4 hours last night. I was dead tired all day yesterday. Got to bed at 11:30, fell right asleep. Woke up at 3:30am. Now it's 4:15, and all tiredness is gone.

I just want to sleep. Why the fuck can't I get a good night sleep these days? :cry:

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    jake

are you free this weekend?

hi ell!

I should be around Saturday and Sunday nights

during the day I will prolly be working

good. Now I need to figure out if @RiemannLives can do Saturday or Sunday evening

@Elldren
    most likely yes. What time zone of "evening" we talkin' bout?

Yours probably

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    meh, depressed. probably gonna go to bed soon.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    .net programming seems to work best in a certain state of mind

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    I'm playing against "dps professor ja".

He is the professor of damage per second.

What a baller.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    I slept 4 hours last night. I was dead tired all day yesterday. Got to bed at 11:30, fell right asleep. Woke up at 3:30am. Now it's 4:15, and all tiredness is gone.

I just want to sleep. Why the fuck can't I get a good night sleep these days? :cry:

Any other symptoms aside from being unable to sleep? Do you have difficulty getting to sleep in the first place, or is it just the waking up early?

Morning all!

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    There is a very pretty church with a boat pulled up on the bank of the Thames near where my train crosses. I should take a photo

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    penis

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I swear I'm the only classicist who doesn't have a raging hard-on for Judith Butler.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    uRI3J.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    [img]htt p://i.imgur.com/uRI3J.jpg[/img]

my god

• Options
    advanced dog photography

i has a degree in it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I swear I'm the only classicist who doesn't have a raging hard-on for Judith Butler.

Is this because you is a lady?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »

Is this because you is a lady?

Totally the opposite. I just think her gender/queer theory is not as awesome as most 'feminist' classicists do. I mean, it is good and useful and at the time seminal, but I think it totally gets overused.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Good night, all

I leave you with one of the greatest spectacles ever committed to television

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZW4groJro

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    FLEX MENTALLO IS HERE

i jelly
    FUCK YES YES YES YES YES!

I just got a very sweet email that I cannot talk about because as part of the nda I cant say what it is.

Congrats!

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    dog.jpg

Is it wierd that the first thing I noticed in this picture was that those pants might Be tucked into those socks?

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Mornin' [chat]! - how are we all this morning?

Finally finished ME3 last night, now I can finally look at all those spoiler heavy threads about the game and it's ending..... or I could not do terrible things to myself, for once.

sig.gif
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

Finally finished ME3 last night, now I can finally look at all those spoiler heavy threads about the game and it's ending..... or I could not do terrible things to myself, for once.

I still havent finished it im about 75% through because I want to have a high percentage from multiplayer but I have a hard time finding parties that stick together.

• Options

I still havent finished it im about 75% through because I want to have a high percentage from multiplayer but I have a hard time finding parties that stick together.

I'm looking forward to the Multiplayer now - I've only played a little bit but it seemed like fun. Plus there's Krogan Vanguards now!

sig.gif
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    doot doot doot

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

I'm looking forward to the Multiplayer now - I've only played a little bit but it seemed like fun. Plus there's Krogan Vanguards now!

brobox?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

brobox?

PEEE CEEEE

sig.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Some fucknut from the True Finns (they're as crazy as that sounds) in Finland suggested that... foreigners bear a mark while on Finnish ground.

Muslims should wear a crescent, Russians the hammer/sickle, Cambodians a land mine (...) and Americans a hamburger.

She defended herself with "this is obviously satire!"

The internet is now informing her about Poe's Law.

• Options

brobox?

PEEE CEEEE

Blah.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Echo wrote: »
    Some fucknut from the True Finns (they're as crazy as that sounds) in Finland suggested that... foreigners bear a mark while on Finnish ground.

Muslims should wear a crescent, Russians the hammer/sickle, Cambodians a land mine (...) and Americans a hamburger.

No, that is pretty obviously satire. Jeez.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Self Godwinning Satire?

• Options
    Anyway, how don't they stick together?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Splitting up is usually the best idea. Enemies tend to come from more than one direction.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Although in a lot of cases on a lot of maps, that "splitting up" just means that a couple of you shift fire left

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Also I need more godamn guns for MP!

I didn't get any in the premium spectre pack

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Hello. Like our resident Mr. Kosh, I couldn't believe my eyes when I held the Flex Mentallo TPB in my own hands.

• Options
    To promote my level 20 soldier or not to promote.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

The True Finns have already made sure that non-Finnish residents get brown identity papers, while "real" Finns get blue ones.

They're the third biggest party in the Finnish parliament.

It's obviously satire, but they're still racist and xenophobic as all fuck.

• Options

The True Finns have already made sure that non-Finnish residents get brown identity papers, while "real" Finns get blue ones.

They're the third biggest party in the Finnish parliament.

It's obviously satire, but they're still racist and xenophobic as all fuck.

Well duh. They're called the "True Finns".

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    a cursory examination of wikipedia tells me they're the finns FrP.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Well, a true Finn would never.... wait, where've I heard that before?

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

Scotland!

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

Somewhere near Glasgow, I'd imagine.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Och, yer right.

This discussion has been closed.