As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHA/LLA WARS] Cyberspace WEBGAME :: Iteration 1, GAME OVER

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    There may well have been behind the scenes diplomacy I'm just not aware of, but I haven't seen a ton of diplomacy

more just a mad dash at whatever faction had the highest number next to its name

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    the meta is young

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Truth. I can't wait to see how different scenarios affect things.

Either way, the mad dashing has been quite fun

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Diplomacy is only a thing when you can give someone something they want. How do you negotiate when you have nothing to offer?

Edit: Imagine a game of Diplomacy where one player has no objective. Their only purpose is to mess around with the other players.

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    So, you don't have any information, or money, or macros, or the willingness to leave such and such a region to the other party? Nothing you could offer? Not even help in bringing down whomever they most blame for their downtrodden position?

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Not that helps them win the game. By assumption they can no longer win. What good is money or macros?

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    also, my favorite game is VENGEANCE

my favorite game is NINJAS vs SAMURAI

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Diplomacy is only a thing when you can give someone something they want. How do you negotiate when you have nothing to offer?

Use your imagination ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omQikQYmgY

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Baidol and his team went from adamantly refusing to interfere with MM's inevitable victory to where we are today.

So yeah, some sort of diplomacy certainly did happen.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Baidol and his team went from adamantly refusing to interfere with MM's inevitable victory to where we are today.

We're the only ones who did anything about them in the first few days, and then were ganged up on in response

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I have to say it was pretty funny watching everybody go all GET BAIDOL THAT SONUVABITCH RRRRRRAAAAAAA ARGLEBLARGLE every night. Must be some pheromone he secretes.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Spoit wrote: »

We're the only ones who did anything about them in the first few days, and then were ganged up on in response

Maybe you contributed more, even the most, but that's not the case as written. I know at least Taya helped out with MM.

And I was talking about the last couple of days of play where MrT is claiming that people who can't win anymore should just be eliminated. At that point you guys were fed up with the lack of effort on our part and stopped interfering with MM...and now you are again! Clearly you guys just abruptly changed your mind for no reason :rotate:

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    Gaslight wrote: »
    I have to say it was pretty funny watching everybody go all GET BAIDOL THAT SONUVABITCH RRRRRRAAAAAAA ARGLEBLARGLE every night. Must be some pheromone he secretes.

It's the beard...and everyone has daddy issues.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    To all PP out there, this one is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6E4Oy6pFKQ

• Options
    Darian wrote: »
    So, you don't have any information, or money, or macros, or the willingness to leave such and such a region to the other party? Nothing you could offer? Not even help in bringing down whomever they most blame for their downtrodden position?

An aside. You know when you have the game's equivalent of Michael Meyers criticizing your people skills , you have problems.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Is there a macro that gives you a increasing amount of credits every ten minutes?

: O

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    ONE HOUR REMAINS

By the way, the points mean nothing, the winner would be decided all along by who could obtain the MYTHICAL MACRO.

PONY.png

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    oh cool, i won

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    D:

• Options
    Okay I might be kidding about that points thing.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    oh cool, i lost

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    ONE HOUR REMAINS

By the way, the points mean nothing, the winner would be decided all along by who could obtain the MYTHICAL MACRO.

PONY.png

He's lying. That's only an instant win if you manage to activate it.

• Options
    @Egos what are you doing?

I am not that cheap, mister.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    ONE HOUR REMAINS

PONY.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I FINALLY WON A GAME

also, @Infidel, i queued it up, but it didn't even give me a fail message.

• Options
    Taya wrote: »
    Is there a macro that gives you a increasing amount of credits every ten minutes?

: O
    @Egos what are you doing?

I am not that cheap, mister.

curses! you caught onto me!

• Options
    Ahhh so many random quantities of credits!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    LOL at whoever decided to pulse me just now.

That's sort of, you know

Pointless

• Options
    i used static on you

i mean

why not, right?

• Options
    Ahhh so many random quantities of credits!

but is it random! dun dun dun

• Options
    I have to figure out this puzzle...

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Sorry for being a bad leader, CKs. We had a chance their, but apparently mine and Gumpy's thirst for Baidol's blood was too much to overcome.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    23:50
    Record spoofed, paydata worth ¤360

This is....this is not a pony macro!

• Options
    GAME OVER

I'd like to thank everyone for playing, the majority were very active and doing some great stuff. It was amazingly close late in the game as well.

Will be announcing the scores and winner shortly, and then giving a bit of a teaser for the next iteration.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    ponyparty.png

• Options
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »

Those who hear the truth fear the truth.

I would like to thank Gaslight and Cayrus for being the ever-dependable Control Macro people.

B:L, Lucedes and TRV for being team invisible motherfuckers.

Kay, SLyM and Spoit for being the guys without useful macros but still did anything I asked.

Warban for being Moontime guy who was not even close to the same timezone as me, but still did what I asked.

Void Slayer for (eventually) coming to contact me, while being shady as all hell.

And the last guy of our faction who never contacted me: I am coming for you.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Good game Sanguines. We did our best with what we had. Apologies to @Alegis for my constant insubordination.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Also, if any of the people I previously mentioned were spies, I will not grudge you, but those of my faction who never contacted me that allowed you to infiltrate my ranks.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Props to all the sanguines for having all of the control macros! Or maybe just something ridiculous like 5-7 spread among us.

Could've used them better, hopefully we managed to stop MM's attempt to stop our point gain today with them.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Seriously, three of you didn't contact three people revealed in the thread. You should be damned ashamed. This is not FurReal Phalla.