The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Did you just kill Chloe? Awesome!

167891012»

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Romanian My Escutcheon IS WOW HOT GOOD SHOTA

BRB, buying chastity belt.

2cf4m6f.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Antimatter is gross, wow too old
    yeah

yeah

• -Tal-Tal The history of Hyrule is the history of the Calamity Ganon. Registered User regular
    Tal is too buff and not one year
    -Tal is an excellent shota

yGivUB5.jpg
  • Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Master of the House of Lust Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Everything written by Dongs is read in Michael Palin's voice from the Romans skit.
    New forum rule, let it be known.

I'm okay with that

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill is a woman, get out of here.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    misc.insanity is pretty damn shota, keep up the good work

• Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    pass

yeah, ok, whatever

one of the most important/best novels of the last hundred fucking years but sure whatever

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    it's actually an incredibly good novel

pretty damn perfect

the subject matter is grotesque but it's supposed to be

I am so glad nabakov decided to write things in english

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • UbikUbik another one of the law guys i also like kanye westRegistered User regular
    there's plenty of great novels i have no interest in and the great thing is i can reap the benefits of their contribution to literature without ever reading them

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    I feel like this exchange has happened before.

how the

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • UbikUbik another one of the law guys i also like kanye westRegistered User regular
    haha awesome

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    TrippyJing is a woman, get out of here.

W-what?

b1ehrMM.gif
    i like this post i made:
    everyone should read my web log

it's a piece of wood where i write about video games using spider webs

who says you have to look back on your old work and cringe

Seems Lolita is a recurring subject of discussion around these parts.

certainly not nabokov

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Skull just wants to have guilt-free sex with little girls, and talking about Lolita online is how he deals with his urges.

2cf4m6f.gif
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    lolita is really excellent and also as dense as a dying star

mensch-o-matic on
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    also the shota content of these boards being so pure makes me really happy thank you everyone : )

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular

awarding you the Archivist's Star for excellence in precedence-finding

sig.png
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I think Mensch rigged that site.

I am, like, the least shota, yet the site tells lies about me!

Tossrock wrote: »

awarding you the Archivist's Star for excellence in precedence-finding

ccIM3.png

i'll treasure it forever

167891012»