Options

99 pages already for the STEAM thread? Yikes. Go find the new one.

• Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    signature.png

• Options
    testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    How do you make those box things for the giveaways?

To get the image it's the URL of the giveaway + "/signature.png". I've heard strange ramblings about there being some way of pulling that up via Steamgifts UI, but I haven't found it yet.
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Okay, since there were a few folks interested in this, here it is. Enjoy!

signature.png

Dang.
    Can someone invite me to the main PA Steam group so I can enter this? Pretty please?
    Any aforementioned promises of no face-biting remain valid. I will not bite your faces. This I swear.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    where you see comments below your giveaway there's a button that says forum signatures. click that

• Options
    where you see comments below your giveaway there's a button that says forum signatures. click that

:oops:

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Quoting this while our classy chocobo is asleep.
    Because I need to even out my karmic scale:
    Short contest. Prize is a copy of the new Rainslick game.
    Rules are draw me a picture of Sonic the Hedgehog in MS paint and PM it to me.
    Contest runs til I wake up, so at least 5 hours from now probably.
    Someone else should like, quote this in a couple pages so others can see it, since I'll be asleep and all.

• Options
    NintenNinten Registered User regular
    Just finished the 2nd game, so EP3, here I come!

Or maybe not tonight. I've played through EP2 from beginning to end in one sitting.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Dang.
    Can someone invite me to the main PA Steam group so I can enter this? Pretty please?
    Any aforementioned promises of no face-biting remain valid. I will not bite your faces. This I swear.

I THINK I sent you an invite to it. I considered doing this for Adventure Team only, but I thought it might limit the audience too much.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    Ninten wrote: »

Or maybe not tonight. I've played through EP2 from beginning to end in one sitting.

oh man, I should actually beat one. I've spent so much time killing hobos i don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing in that game.

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Damn, why did I forget to pick up 1 & 2 when they were on sale a few weeks ago?

The summer sale needs to start so I can play through the first two before I buy 3. I know, I know, you don't have to play the first two but I don't want to jump into a series in the third game.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular

The summer sale needs to start so I can play through the first two before I buy 3. I know, I know, you don't have to play the first two but I don't want to jump into a series in the third game.
    They're 75 percent off currently.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular

According to Steam, the first 2 ARE on sale. 3 bucks for both?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7135/

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Oh well, damn, danke

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

THeyre on sale now! 2 bucks each, or 3 for both!

• Options
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Dang.

I THINK I sent you an invite to it. I considered doing this for Adventure Team only, but I thought it might limit the audience too much.

Thank you good sir, your classiness knows no bounds!

Now, let the face biting giftening begin!
    That is... in a few more hours when I'm at home and have access to a browser other than goddamned IE. It really hates the Steam site.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    hah i guarantee you that most of the people in your contest will have that game before 4 more days run up...

top men will see to it
    top men

• Options
    Dire JayDire Jay Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    hah i guarantee you that most of the people in your contest will have that game before 4 more days run up...

top men will see to it
    top men

With top hats?
    TOP HATS

Dire Jay on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

top men will see to it
    top men

yeeeah i meant to set the cstw to 5 days and the rainslick to 1, but whoops!
    can't end it early huh?

• Options
    NintenNinten Registered User regular

oh man, I should actually beat one. I've spent so much time killing hobos i don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing in that game.

Poor, poor hobos :P Go for their meat!

• Options

Poor, poor hobos :P Go for their meat!

There's huge chunks of the stuff on the undercarriage!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Question: If I buy extra copies of PAA3, do I continue to get the gift pack per copy, or is it a once off?

I believe the deal applies to each copy, though I am unsure. In the inventory it is listed as "Penny Arcade's on the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 Launch Bundle" so I would assume that you get the extra games

Thanks to @bigdes for newcleer dawns!

you get the bonus games when you add ep3 to your account and you can only do that once. I assume that the giftee would receive all 3 but I haven't been able to test yet.
    That is indeed how it works. I got gifted Ep 3 and now have spares of the first two.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    oluapoluap Registered User regular
    I have a spare copy of Nuclear Dawn if anyone is interested.

• Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    oluap wrote: »

nukular

its's pronounced nukular

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Question: If I buy extra copies of PAA3, do I continue to get the gift pack per copy, or is it a once off?

I believe the deal applies to each copy, though I am unsure. In the inventory it is listed as "Penny Arcade's on the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 Launch Bundle" so I would assume that you get the extra games

Thanks to @bigdes for newcleer dawns!

you get the bonus games when you add ep3 to your account and you can only do that once. I assume that the giftee would receive all 3 but I haven't been able to test yet.
    That is indeed how it works. I got gifted Ep 3 and now have spares of the first two.

I had a mini-heart attack when I saw "ep3" ("I CAN PREORDER IT FINALLY?!) because my mind automatically goes to HL2: EP3.

vamen on
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    A big thanks to Viking and his D20 for my brand new copy of PA episode 3. Thanks again, man!

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    A big thanks to @Viking and his D20 for my brand new copy of PA episode 3. Thanks again, man!

What he said! Thanks man!

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    Malakaius wrote: »
    heenato wrote: »
    A big thanks to @Viking and his D20 for my brand new copy of PA episode 3. Thanks again, man!

What he said! Thanks man!

^ yeah that

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    So how good ARE the PA games? I've never had a chance to play them and I'm not even sure what they're about. Not to mention the game type seems to change with each game?

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    So how good ARE the PA games? I've never had a chance to play them and I'm not even sure what they're about. Not to mention the game type seems to change with each game?
    No, only the third one changes type, I believe.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    what happened to the player's character after 2?

do they turn up in 3 at all?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    RetroGamer42RetroGamer42 Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

I really like them, though I thought the first two were more challenging than typical RPGS. (It didn't help that I was playing on an SD TV which made a lot of the text really small.)
    The first two are actually very similar in type, but the 3rd is a drastic departure, largely due to being done by a completely different company.

And speaking of which, I really enjoyed the voice acting of the "Mysterious Stranger" from Eps 1 and 2. Is he back for 3? Is there any voice acting at all? Will I ever get to go Windsurfing?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Hrm, ok. I'll see if I can barter with some people. I do like RPGs and all.

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »

nukular

its's pronounced nukular

Nu-clee-er.

• Options
    JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    BigDes wrote: »

nukular

its's pronounced nukular

Nu-clee-er.

N-uck-lee-yarr

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Knuckle Jar Dawn?

That makes no sense.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Yesterday I told myself I was going to wait for a sale on PAA3.

This morning at work I told myself I was going to wait for a sale on PAA3.

This afternoon at work I told myself I was going to wait for a sale on PAA3.

I just got home from work. PAA3 is installing now. Willpower = 0.

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    Nuke-you-ler, dummies. The S is silent.

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    Nuke-you-ler, dummies. The S is silent.

Nuclear
    Clee. A second U does not exist in this word.
    New-Clee-Er

Kadoken on
  • Options
    RetroGamer42RetroGamer42 Registered User regular
    Okay, we've gotten bogged down in pronunciation debates. Steam Sale needs to start now.

...Noo-clear.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    what happened to the player's character after 2?

do they turn up in 3 at all?

You know, I asked about this from Zeboyd in the Rain Slick Forums and they told me there were 'plans' for the PC and he/she hasn't been forgotten.

I am in the business of saving lives.
This discussion has been closed.