As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Gravity Falls] Summer is over.

1596061626365»

• Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    im betting money the statue is at the oregon vortex house of mystery

Fans started checking there as soon as it became clear the statue was real. Apparently there's nothing there. It makes sense that they wouldn't pick something that easy to guess.

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    YggiDeeYggiDee The World Ends With You Shill Registered User regular
    The clue has been found, (though it took two hours and a bonus map by Alex Hirsch) and now one of the streamers is taking the key they found to LA tomorrow.

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    someone's going to stumble onto it while playing pokemon go

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    My pre-order of the Gravity Falls Blu-Ray set is supposed to arrive tomorrow! I'm so excited I could... BLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

eppzanjazwzf.jpg

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I seriously miss this show

Does Alex Hirsch have any projects in the making?

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    he helped write Into the Spider-verse and the Detective Pikachu movie, but I don't think he's announced anything that he's in charge of

it takes awhile to get that kind of thing going and he probably took some time off after finishing up on gravity falls

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    i think alex hirsch has stated that being a show runner really burned him out (and that's part of why the second half of Gravity Falls took so long) so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's just not interested in directly running a big project like that again.

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    There's also the new Gravity Falls: Lost Legends comic out with 4 new stories written by Hirsch. It's kind of like new episodes!

ly5m727eteeg.jpg

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    My SO will be ordering the DVD box set soon so we'll have these on tap. We were both sad when the show was cancelled, it was so good.

steam_sig.png