As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[StarCraft 2] THIS THREAD IS OVER. POST IN THE NEW ONE PEOPLE!

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    I played a 50 starcraft minute game last night. My opponent maxed on thor banshee raven (plus a few tanks for defense and a small number of marines) and brought 20 scvs.

Time to spam feedback.

Then we'd repeat.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    If you upgrade warp prism speed, do hallucinatd prisms have the new speed?

can you hallu a mothership?

y'all need to abuse hallu a lot more
    so much potential

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Hallucination cannot create sentries, DTs, observers, motherships, or carriers. Hallucinated units gain all passive abilities that have been researched for the original unit but cannot use active abilities (which is the same way that illusions functioned in WC3).

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    narwhalnarwhal monodon monoceros Registered User regular
    See, the reason pelvic thrust boy is so disturbing is I find him cute, but he has a mustache.

So conflicted.

Narwhal#1834
  • Options
    fatalspoonsfatalspoons Registered User regular
    you no like-a the mustache?

SadMario.jpg

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Naniwa apparently was released from his contract with Quantic at his request? And nobody knows what the fuck is up with him. So, status quo then.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    STNaNiwa!

I can hope!

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Really weird.

He probably ends up in EG :P. Coincides with a slump as well, so would be a perfect fit.

• Options
    mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    EG hates Naniwa, so not likely. I think Naniwa and MajOr will end up forming their own team called Teamhoppers.

• Options
    TL guy wrote:
    Naniwa is chaotic-evil, while EG is lawful-evil.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    i showed my mother gangnam style and now she won't stop asking me about k-pop

what have i wrought

• Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    MMMig wrote: »
    oldie but still goodie

and not that THAT goodie
    >.<'

rHxnv.gif

That is what I look like when I wink.

It's how come I don't wink.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    i am the same sceptre

cant wink, i end up either having an eye twitch, or blinking

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Really weird.

He probably ends up in EG :P. Coincides with a slump as well, so would be a perfect fit.

he's having trouble pvz but top 8 the last two gsls isn't what I want to call a slump!

I'm not surprised though, dude seems to have demons. I just hope he finds a team and can stay in korea/gsl.

I don't even like the guy really but foreigner in Korea... hard not to cheer for.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    oh shits it's a new swedish team

EDIT: on review it might be a troll. can't tell yet

Invictus on
  • Options
    Yeah, that's a troll. Atleast it's a really funny one though.
    ICATT1 - Head Chef

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    amazing how many people in that thread don't get it.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague

Squirtle vs. Illusion on IPL fightclub. Squirtle currently up 2.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    By the way, is there a link somewhere I can watch the Teaja vs. Bomber finale to the IGN teamleague thing, with Liquid vs. Startale?

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Illusion is playing mech TvP on Daybreak now.

• Options
    crucialityfactorcrucialityfactor Registered User regular
    By the way, is there a link somewhere I can watch the Teaja vs. Bomber finale to the IGN teamleague thing, with Liquid vs. Startale?

Doesn't look to be up yet on their Youtube. :(

• Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/07/29/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-bomber

VoD and replay are at the bottom. Also a super cool analysis of the game.

iG3kv1d.png
  • Options
    Euphemon wrote: »
    http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/07/29/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-bomber

VoD and replay are at the bottom. Also a super cool analysis of the game.

Consider yourself awesomed... in my heart.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I watched the rebroadcast of the Liquid vs Startale games earlier today. Having not read the results, I was shocked at Teaja's performance. A reverse all-kill?! Too good.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    illusion outclassed by squirtle so bad

not even a fun series to watch

• Options
    edited July 2012
    It was not a reverse all-kill. It was a four-kill; he came in with Liquid already on the board.

Invictus on
  • Options
    I think I've found our perfect house.

Its not yet on the market, I saw it today - its a 3bed 2bath house, of similar size and quality to our current house, but it has a three car garage instead of twocar, it has a backyard, and its priced well enough that we could afford to keep our current one as an investment property.

Oh, and, yeah, it has HFC connected to it. Perfik.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Early aggression GAAAH. Gotta remember to make two lings....

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    SaarutoSaaruto Registered User regular
    Obviously the most important part of this new house is the internet connection.

If you can chill, chill.
    Steam ID
  • Options
    Saaruto wrote: »
    Obviously the most important part of this new house is the internet connection.

That's why I left it to mention last.

• Options
    hehehe

kas tvz raging on his stream. and he was right, and of course the zerg felt entitled to the win because the game lasted a long time, as usual.

• Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular

Axslav talking about PvZ strategy and analyzing his own replays atm.

iG3kv1d.png
  • Options
    mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    I'm sorry to hear that Cantido
    Variable wrote: »
    hehehe

kas tvz raging on his stream. and he was right, and of course the zerg felt entitled to the win because the game lasted a long time, as usual.

Stephano and Kas play very often, I watch Stephano's stream a lot. Stephano beats him probably 90% of the time. It's very lol.

ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
  • Options
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    hehehe

i never hate zergs as much as when i'm playing terran

played a game last night where I thought I was playing a Protoss, so I went for the Flash TvP that you showed me

because of that I decided fuck it and went mass marine with hardcore upgrades.

I ended up winning at the end of 20+ minutes of back and forth marine splits vs baneling ling muta and then infestor.

At the end?

"LOL, such a joke, make marines and medivacs and a-move to win"

Uh, actually, Zergs are the ones who are a-moving their lings and banelings into my marines that are being furiously split.

Seriously, I can't believe any Zerg ever says "a-move, lol". Zerg is absolutely the race with the LEAST micro required out of them all.

• Options
    mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    It is hard as fuck to play Terran. I admire any person who can do it. So much micro. I could play Terran so much better in BW, -- creeping tanks, sci vessels, vulture shit, so goddamned fun-- but I've just hardly played it at all in SC2, so that's probably why I'm so god awful at it.

mastman on
    ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Played some SC2 tonight for the first time in like a month. Got 2 Zergs and 1 Protoss. Lost all three games and rage quit.

I've come to the realization that I'll never get out of gold without putting in a lot more effort. At this point in my life, that's probably not going to happen. Therefore, it's probably best that I simply enjoy watching the pros play rather than play myself. :/

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    Noooo Dover NOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    I definitely understand Dover's reasoning.

• Options
    SaarutoSaaruto Registered User regular
    Dover let us find the snake oil required to get to GM, Dhal has it stashed away in Australia...

If you can chill, chill.
    Steam ID