As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[StarCraft 2] THIS THREAD IS OVER. POST IN THE NEW ONE PEOPLE!

• Options
    shwaipshwaip Registered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    did nani say something in game at the end of game 1? I only heard the commentators saying he was upset with the game

Think they are just assuming it, since nani tends to get frustrated when he doesn't play up to his potential. As far as I know at least.

He said something at the end of G2. Nothing super BM, just complaining about the MU.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    did nani say something in game at the end of game 1? I only heard the commentators saying he was upset with the game

Think they are just assuming it, since nani tends to get frustrated when he doesn't play up to his potential. As far as I know at least.

He just gg'd in the first game. Second loss was "this matchup makes no sense." Third loss was "congrats you play zerg."

He mad.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    'Congrats you play zerg'

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    That is a craaazy result, though I didn't see any of the matches: just got in. Worth looking up the VODs later?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Sounds like classic nani overall, he was saying something about an headache in his first series lost against sortof as well :P.

I do hope he sorts his PvZ issues before the next GSL, or gets lucky with matchups.

• Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    The matches weren't that great, it was mostly interesting for the story of JohnnyRecco beating Nani imo

Really excited for Fraer Kas and Life Elfi though, Life is always brilliant and Kas Fraer should be close

TannerMS on
  • Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    Fraer vs Kas should be the best match of the night. Or at least the most balanced. Kas is super good in online tournaments, but Fraer isn't bad either. And, of course, the other matches are super lopsided T.T

iG3kv1d.png
  • Options
    I don't know why I haven't seen more of the dts-> snipe zerg 3rd, 7gate blink followup after you've killed the zerg's production. nani sniped the lair in one of the games, but didn't do any quick followup push to take advantage of all that damage.

• Options
    I don't see the koreans losing the last two games either.

But this is the TSL, so it could happen.

• Options
    I don't see the koreans losing the last two games either.

But this is the TSL, so it could happen.

It's the TSL, and one of them is elfitaya. I'm just saying, he shouldn't beat /anybody/ he beats, but he does it. I will be very surprised if he beats Life, but man, sometimes it looks like if I picked a player at random off this thread that person would give elfi a good fight.

• Options
    holy shit this is awesome from fraer

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I got hit by a couple 4gates the last week or so, I assume because I'm cc first in that matchup

but with blink? that's fucking scary.

wow he got the obs!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    stim is done; gg

• Options
    I don't like the decision from kas although it may work

• Options
    Clearly a bad decision, but his advantage was big enough that it wasn't bad enough to cost him the game.

• Options
    mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    Kas is just so solid, he doesn't make mistakes and never misses a beat on his macro. As soon as his opponent slips up he just takes advantage and doesn't give them a chance to get back in the game.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Heh, Fraer's weakness is being disqualified from TSL2 for giving Dimaga free wins?
    ^^'

also, is anyone getting ads?
    I don't have TSL+ and I've yet to see an ad, same at my friend's place yesterday

ed: I only ever see that twitch ad, but that doesn't seem to count.

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    Jesus, what a beatdown. Other than that mindboggling decision in game 1 by Kas, he steamrolled Fraer

iG3kv1d.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    shwaip on
  • Options
    that was a savage series.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
  • Options
    That game made no sense, and in that way it was exactly what was expected.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Elfi refuses to die to shennanigans.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    What the hell, Elfi should not be winning this series. The story of Elfi's life.

• Options
    This is stupid...

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    JibbaJibba Registered User regular
    What the hell...

• Options
    wat

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    Elfi threw away a decent lead there, going for that 5gate instead of just expanding and taking advantage of his stronger economy.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    I'm wondering if Dhal's current avatar got mod changed. I swear it used to say "unacceptable", because you know, forum changes are serious business.

i updated it myself when they changed a lot of the really retarded stuff

the update to Ye Olde Style also cooled my rage

if people wanna be dumb and use default forum styles, ain't my problem no more

• Options
    This is as it should be.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I see the "agree" button is there now. What else changed?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Nydus Worm!

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    Meh, my good old razer diamondback is giving up after a few years of hard use. Time to see what I can get hold of locally to replace it. I should have bought a few more of these to have lying around, since I will really miss it. Been using one for almost 10 years now.

• Options
    Meh, my good old razer diamondback is giving up after a few years of hard use. Time to see what I can get hold of locally to replace it. I should have bought a few more of these to have lying around, since I will really miss it. Been using one for almost 10 years now.

I have a Deathadder lying around if you want it really cheap.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    handed in my resignation today. 4 weeks of notice starts today, new job starts 27th August.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    handed in my resignation today. 4 weeks of notice starts today, new job starts 27th August.

I'm super torn right now. Active Duty starts Sep 30th, which I found out in July, on my birthday no less. The only person who hired me post graduation was the one guy who I didn't tell the truth about being a butter-bars in limbo. I'm the only programmer who can do my part of the project, so my counselor suggested I wait until Labor Day to break the news. That gives the boss time o find a replacement. But I would love the extra weeks off to work out more thoroughly, yet I need the money.

EDIT - I come back from a meal and TSL4 is over. Was it not at 6pm EST or was it just really really short?

Cantido on
  • Options
    mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    definitely not 6pm EST, started way earlier

ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
  • Options
    itswebitsweb Registered User regular
    In regards to todays TSL matches:

Not surprised one bit re: Keen/Welmu

Elfi is dumb and I hate him, I can't believe I watched that whole series

Kas showing why I think he is the number one foreign terran

Naniwa's PvZ still weaker than it should be, but JRecco played really well too

• Options
    mastman wrote: »
    definitely not 6pm EST, started way earlier

I...planned my whole day around this. What the fuck was I reading...

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Elfi almost certainly would have taken g3 if he thought to hard wall off before nexus, yeah?

Didn't quite catch the particulars but it seemed like a lost opportunity, and even then his desperation 5 gate looked like it might break through for a moment.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.