As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the strangest thing you have witnessed

1939495969799»

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    BYToady wrote: »
    What if doing things you don't like is your fetish?

Angry and miserable boners everywhere.

Aww man, not the poop again

*boing*

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    We should just talk about how awesome Gangnam style is instead.

• Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Professor do you live up on that cross or is it more of an evening/weekend type thing

I like to think of myself as Baldr, actually

Just hella getting shit flung at him from everybody

ALSO GUYS GUYS GUYS

MAYBE DEACON BLUES LEFT BECAUSE YOU GUYS DID A RACISM AT HIM

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    all i know about the professor is that he at some point made some very accurate remarks about certain peoples posting styles that led me to believe he was some banned/ex-poster who got back on the boards.

if not that he has been a very attentive lurker for quite sometime. you know, the creepy kind.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    Oppa gangnam style~

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I'm disappoint in SE++ for perpetuating the BLACK PPL DON'T KNOW HOW TO INTERNET LOLOLOL myth by suggesting that there is no way a black dude would fire up his computer and come here

Also, I love how it's okay to talk about your sexuality or hobbies but if you discuss being black, OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

That smacks of some racism
    B-but

I am black.

Can you (or someone) actually find the posts that you claim were racist?

Please don't be one of those black people who makes excuses for racism in the system, pleeeeaase.

It's not like they'll reward you with a puppy

Well, shit.

Now what am I going to do with all these puppies?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I'm disappoint in SE++ for perpetuating the BLACK PPL DON'T KNOW HOW TO INTERNET LOLOLOL myth by suggesting that there is no way a black dude would fire up his computer and come here

Also, I love how it's okay to talk about your sexuality or hobbies but if you discuss being black, OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

B-but

I am black.

Please don't be one of those black people who makes excuses for racism in the system, pleeeeaase.

Sure I will gladly do not that, but I really haven't seen any evidence of the racist incident that you're specifically referencing!

It didn't happen

He said a bunch of stupid shit and then people told him it was stupid shit and then he said YOU GUYS HATE ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK

and then nobody could convince him it had nothing to do with him being black

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    bwanie wrote: »
    all i know about the professor is that he at some point made some very accurate remarks about certain peoples posting styles that led me to believe he was some banned/ex-poster who got back on the boards.

if not that he has been a very attentive lurker for quite sometime. you know, the creepy kind.

I am Odin.

• Options
    It's the ultimate trap card.

• Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    It's the ultimate trap card.

I don't think Yu-gi-oh featured any Race Cards.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    We should just talk about how awesome Gangnam style is instead.

I prefer the first video to the remix, it just can't compare to the craziness level of the original

• Options
    Is it no longer possible to link to specific posts?

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Dronus86 wrote: »
    Oppa gangnam style~
    tumblr_m8v7yvFoKO1qkqxw0o7_250.gif

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

B-but

I am black.

Sure I will gladly do not that, but I really haven't seen any evidence of the racist incident that you're specifically referencing!

It didn't happen

He said a bunch of stupid shit and then people told him it was stupid shit and then he said YOU GUYS HATE ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK

and then nobody could convince him it had nothing to do with him being black

You forgot the parts where people screamed themselves hoarse at me for mentioning my blackness

It is also fascinating how, just by mere chance, only black posters say stupid shit. That's mere coincidence, yes? Nary a whiff of racism, of course.

the Professor on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

try clicking on the time of post on top of a post.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular

like this?

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/24025212/#Comment_24025212

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    The timestamps have the link

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    That part also didn't happen

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

It is also fascinating how, just by mere chance, only black posters say stupid shit. That's mere coincidence, yes? Nary a whiff of racism, of course.

What, just cause I'm white I can't say stupid shit? Fuck this reverse racism bullshit

• Options
    The timestamps have the link

Ah, so they do

Here is my favorite post from the last time I remember seeing the professor

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

What, just cause I'm white I can't say stupid shit? Fuck this reverse racism bullshit

Yeah, I can say dumb shit all day if I want. You can't tell me what to do!

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    literally hundreds of people of all races and creeds say stupid shit on here every day

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    we don't need a fucking picture proving he's black for gods sake

oh wait are you guys taking this seriously

is this a serious thing

i thought we've all been giggling this whole time

is it just me

is this just funny because of the drugs

oh

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I'm the poster child for whatever the antithesis of the professor is, young white male spewing stupid shit all day every day.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Dronus86 wrote: »
    Oppa gangnam style~
    tumblr_m8v7yvFoKO1qkqxw0o7_250.gif

Link

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I'm the poster child for whatever the antithesis of the professor is, young white male spewing stupid shit all day every day.

gorgeous

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    As someone with a strong history of caucasianess

Caucasianosity?

As a very white dude, let me tell you, I say some stupid shit. In fact what little recognition I have ever garnered from posting here has largely been me being a moron.

So Mr. The Professor. If that is your real name! I am offended by your blanket statements.

All blankets are wool. Look at that. That shit is meta right there.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    i am a young straight white male

look how readily they tell me how dumb i am

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

gorgeous

"Black people are ugly" -Swordfights, 2012

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    shut up swordfights, you dumb

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    why don't I just lock this a page early so y'all can contemplate how bad you are at ignoring someone who is clearly clamouring desperately for your attention

maybe think about why you feel so clever for falling for it

This discussion has been closed.