Options

Skyrim: Now with realistic horse vaginas! Dragonborn DLC out 12/4.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    By the time I finished my vampire playthrough of daggerfall I must have killed something like 3000 guards.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I played a vampire character once, and it broke the main questline, because some court person didn't want to deal with me, and the quest to cure vampirism wouldn't progress, so I avoided it like the plague after that.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Also, Sara was going through a closet the other day and found my Daggerfall box with the foil artwork and was joking that she was going to hang it on the wall as art.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Well yes but there was never a time where said countries would just hand out cash because you asked nicely.

edit: And you PINKY SWORE to pay them back eventually.

Taking out loans and not paying them back was actually some kind of sport for people of power in the 16th century.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    In Oblivion I managed to contract vampirism pretty early on and then joined the gladiatorial fighting ring.

So the fights would start and a screaming man would run out, start bursting into flames, kill his opponent as quickly as possible, and then scurry back into the barracks.

• Options
    I'd watch that show

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    In Oblivion I managed to contract vampirism pretty early on and then joined the gladiatorial fighting ring.

So the fights would start and a screaming man would run out, start bursting into flames, kill his opponent as quickly as possible, and then scurry back into the barracks.

Aaand now I'm laughing audibly in a library. Thanks.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    picked this back up with the steam sale! I have a house outside Falkreath, but I would like to move because I have neighbors performing human sacrifices. also a giant keeps attacking my cow and that is plain rude

also I modded the hell out of it before I even started. know what's awesome? an automatic crossbow. an automatic crossbow is awesome.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    can you recommend me some mods?

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    More Realistic Horse Anus is a must

Improved Female Models too

Sexy Beast Form/Vampire Form are pretty good for revitalizing the late game

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I've been doing daggerfall all wrong

Make own class
    -rapid healing
    -regenerating health at all times
    -ban all armor
    -take hand to hand and dodge as primary skills
    -turn reaction speed to vey high

Turn into the Hist Avenger, the Horror from Blackmarsh

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Oh my god I can't play a game with a real economy
    I barely understand the one I'm dealing with every day

Listen I don't think you can like, take a loan for a million dollars from the Bank of France, leave France, then never have to worry about repaying that loan because France has no recourse.

This economy is not real at all. It is just eminently exploitable.

I think probably there was a time in actual history where not physically being in a country meant that country could not touch you

roman polanski committed statutory rape decades ago so

What roman polanski did doesn't require the qualifier of "statutory"

Only France understands that sometimes artists drug and rape 13 year old girls, it is just a thing they do

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
  • Options

well I mean, whaddya want?

one mod that I really like that has no effect on the game is open face helms. no more robot guards

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    All the guards in my game are naked anyway

• Options
    I love cloaks of skyrim, because it makes the guards have lore-friendly cloaks. Each hold has its own specific one.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    monsterror wrote: »

Dance of Death
    Cloaks of Skyrim
    Immersive Armor
    A Quality World Map
    Enhanced Night Sky

And if you aren't using SkyUI you obviously hate yourself.

I'll add some of my favourites. These won't affect gameplay, just the world.

Environment mods? Environment mods!

Project Reality: Climates of Tamriel
    Skyrim Bigger Trees
    Skyrim Flora Overhaul

These 3 mods are my absolute faves. I cannot imagine playing without them now, especially bigger trees has a huge impact. Around the Rift you actually feel like you're in an ancient forest, it is awesome.

More varieties of monster - Skyrim Monster Mod
    Patch for the monster mod to remove non-lore friendly additions - SMM lore friendly
    More variety in horsies - Slof's Horses
    Better and more varied wildlife - SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    Ugh, the beta for Elder Scrolls Online needs to happen like, now. I've been waiting patiently for entirely too long now.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I can't conceive of it not being terrible

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    I don't use SkyUI cause I play with a controller, but it looks nice

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    SkyUI is nice, even if you use a controller. You just can't filter by keyword, is all.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    holy shit @smof some of those things in the monster mod are fucking terrifying

@monsterror I'll check it out tonight, then. keyword filtering is not a big priority

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Also, my dad is on the dev team for ESO, so I've been hearing about all the stuff they haven't released yet. Should be a lot better than most people think, though.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    holy shit @smof some of those things in the monster mod are fucking terrifying

@monsterror I'll check it out tonight, then. keyword filtering is not a big priority

I wholeheartedly agree! Some of them make some scary-ass noises as well.

It is pretty jarring the first time you run into something from that mod. They are designed a lot grosser than the vanilla monsters. Personally I think they're great.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'm so glad my lock picking broke

I hated that mini game

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Aw I love lock picking.

I should really look into skyrim for the PC, all these mods sound awesome. Maybe post-Christmas sales. Kind of like the Xbox otherwise though.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    So, I'm pretty excited to start a new game next week. By then I'll have a brand new motherboard, processor, SSD, and memory. I'm pretty certain that I'll be able to run it on at the very least significantly higher settings, if not max.

What kind of make-your-game-pretty mods do you guys use?

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    So, I'm pretty excited to start a new game next week. By then I'll have a brand new motherboard, processor, SSD, and memory. I'm pretty certain that I'll be able to run it on at the very least significantly higher settings, if not max.

What kind of make-your-game-pretty mods do you guys use?

I get super high and then play it on 360

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    yeah that'd do it

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

anything that says "clean" and "females" is a must

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Also, my dad is on the dev team for ESO, so I've been hearing about all the stuff they haven't released yet. Should be a lot better than most people think, though.

Interesting.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    now before I stamp these papers, make sure this information is correct

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Ask your dad if they will allow prostitution mods in eso
    don't actually do this please

• Options
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

anything that says "clean" and "females" is a must

"skimpy" "sexy" "revealing"

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    if it actually looked like something I want to play I could unfocus my eyes and not pay attention to the mishandling of the universe, but from the 10-15 minutes of gameplay footage I've seen elder scrolls online looks MMO as hell and bleh

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    ...clean? do I even want to know

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Also make sure you get the mod that gives all the horses realistic looking buttholes & vaginas

Yes that really is a thing

No there are no male horses

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I refuse to believe that is a real thing

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    yeah basically that 10 minute preview was damning for me

it looks like it might be a decent MMO but it is most definitely a MMORPG and will innovate in exactly zero fucking ways

so

no thanks

i don't like MMOs, and this is absolutely a MMO

This discussion has been closed.