As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dog VS Baby [CHAT]

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    If Whomp isn't part of Strip Search I'm gonna be disappointed.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Whenever I see the word pomade I think of a drink made out of squeezed pompom from Homestar Runner

don't know why

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @Thomamelas are you doing what I think you are doing?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The "too embarrassed to turn around" thing doesn't happen to me, but that's because I get afflicted with Quests.

I'm like "Oh no, if it takes all day I am finding this place!"
    Totally don't care if I walk past the same dude from 3 different directions.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    If Whomp isn't part of Strip Search I'm gonna be disappointed.

Isn't Strip Search for new webcomics?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    One time, I turned down the wrong road downtown and called off an entire trip of errands because I was too embarrassed to try again.

I've done this. Anxiety is no fun.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry but Whomp is only funny if you've never been that guy. For me, that comic is a psychological drama, for you it's just Tuesday.

I am that guy.
    I find it HIGH LARRY US

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The "too embarrassed to turn around" thing doesn't happen to me, but that's because I get afflicted with Quests.

Maybe that was the dude you were supposed to talk to. Did he have a yellow ! over his head?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm sorry but Whomp is only funny if you've never been that guy. For me, that comic is a psychological drama, for you it's just Tuesday.

I did that last week

I overshot my apartment, so I walked for three hours.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Spool doesn't get embarrassed from going in the WRONG DIRECTION? News at 11.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    @Thomamelas are you doing what I think you are doing?

enhanced-buzz-10890-1345584605-0.jpg

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have totally been ronnie in that situation. sometimes when i'm downtown (at a new subway stop i haven't used before) i'll come up and start walking... only to find out i'm on the west side of broad or whatever.

and rather than turn around once i realize it, i'll get to the block, make a right, another right, etc

:c

"is anyone watching me and pointing and laughing and going 'LOOK AT THAT GUY TRYING TO HIDE HIS SHAME! CANT EVEN TELL DIRECTIONS WHEN UNDER GROUND!!' oh god oh god better walk another few blocks"

Real New Yorkers are part dwarf.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    enhanced-buzz-18261-1345649938-12.jpg

If this is going where I think it's going, it is brilliant.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Computer monitor died :( using iving room tv as a monitor, blah

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Thomamelas are you doing what I think you are doing?

enhanced-buzz-10890-1345584605-0.jpg

yesssssssssss

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Dammit, I lost an appeal and I don't yet know why. That's aggravating.

Back to the slammer with you!

Time to flee I guess. We'll see you when your alt arrives in his new city...

;-)

It reminds me of this scene from My Cousin Vinnie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdCkrHa-pfY

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

I am that guy.
    I find it HIGH LARRY US

oh well good for you. I'm glad YOU don't have an overinflated martyr complex. I'm glad YOU can just enjoy being mocked for being fat and awkward.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I don't do any of these things.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Whenever I see the word pomade I think of a drink made out of squeezed pompom from Homestar Runner

don't know why

This pomade certainly smells like it could be made from fresh-squeezed Pom Pom.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    enhanced-buzz-21359-1345584608-5.jpg

• Options
    Dammit, now I gotta listen to the song and put on my sunglasses while smiling like a smug pimp.

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    one must leave one's house before one can do these things.

• Options

;-)

My Cousin Vinny!

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    At this point I just expect to get lost everywhere I go, but I have perfected my lost puppy look.

Eventually someone just goes up and tells me where to go.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    At this point I just expect to get lost everywhere I go, but I have perfected my lost puppy look.

You're going to get directed into Yakuza territory one day and be ill-prepared for sharp suits and sweet sunglasses

and oh you probably will die

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I used to not be able to remember classrooms in grammar school so I'm fairly used to asking around

that's how long I've had a bad sense of direction

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Mim wrote: »

;-)

My Cousin Vinny!

Best damn cross-examination in cinema.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm a more sandbox game type guy, so if I walk the wrong way I often just keep walking just to see what's there

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

I'm guessing this was a useful skill to have when moving to Japan.

• Options
    My wife was awesome and got me the Game of Thrones Board Game as a present yesterday. So I was happy.

Then I found out it is 3-6 players. So then I was sad.

• Options

There is a thread on 2chan about you that coordinates everyone in your area so they can better direct you.

• Options
    enhanced-buzz-10394-1345584606-4.jpg

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have totally been ronnie in that situation. sometimes when i'm downtown (at a new subway stop i haven't used before) i'll come up and start walking... only to find out i'm on the west side of broad or whatever.

and rather than turn around once i realize it, i'll get to the block, make a right, another right, etc

:c

"is anyone watching me and pointing and laughing and going 'LOOK AT THAT GUY TRYING TO HIDE HIS SHAME! CANT EVEN TELL DIRECTIONS WHEN UNDER GROUND!!' oh god oh god better walk another few blocks"

Real New Yorkers are part dwarf.

it is crazy

mostly i would just come out of the subway and take my phone out like i'm checking my email but nooooooope compass app on the sly

919UOwT.png
  • Options
  • Options

I am that guy.
    I find it HIGH LARRY US

oh well good for you. I'm glad YOU don't have an overinflated martyr complex. I'm glad YOU can just enjoy being mocked for being fat and awkward.

Someone should make a series of "It Gets Better" videos for fatties.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

You're going to get directed into Yakuza territory one day and be ill-prepared for sharp suits and sweet sunglasses

and oh you probably will die

Nah I doubt there are really any Yakuza out here, I mean... this would be like, super small time for their style of crime.

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    one must leave one's house before one can do these things.

I go to work.

And then Wendy's.

• Options
    My wife was awesome and got me the Game of Thrones Board Game as a present yesterday. So I was happy.

That game is frustrating as fuck. I love it.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I keep track of all the chicks I've gotten with in clubs. Tally ho.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

If you play 3-4 players. Just know that Baratheon will win... every.. damn.. time.

This discussion has been closed.