Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Hey, I'm a newbie. I didn't think I was allowed to think for myself. :P But I agreed with at least part of SoE's thought process. Also there was one vote on me, so I didn't want to suddenly get bandwagoned. Unless I do, and then I can watch Durarara in spoiler-free peace.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    My guess is that Megafrost and jdarksun are some flavor of mafia together. Jdark, why do you need to keep being evil???

Kilnaga is an odder case. He's clearly not with jdark and megafrost, but he's jumping around all over the place trying to get a bandwagon of his own started. He seems unlikely to be village, but also doesn't seem to have a whole lot of backup. All that switching around screams "desperately trying to stay alive and not caring what connections people make." To me, that says either SK or survival neutral. I've heard there's a ton of neutrals out there, so I'm willing to give kilnaga the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

jdarksun not so much.

If jdarksun turns out to be something. I'm not entirely sure because of this (well Mega at least) obvious stint with @Kilnaga and such. He also wanted you to jump on?

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    And I haven't been PM'd by anyone and don't know what the etiquette is when it comes to just randomly PMing people, so I'm not privy to any of the discussion that's going on behind the scenes, so I'm limited to what I see in the thread.

• Options
    Does talking too much make one a suspect?

• Options
    blahmcblah wrote: »

According to Orange Soda

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular

Everything makes you a suspect. Out of curiosity: are you a first timer?

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    It's fine Blah. Most of us just start out as semi-spammers. One of my first phalla I literally sent a PM to everyone playing in the first 20 minutes. So feel free to go hit up anyone that you'd like to talk to.

• Options

Everything makes you a suspect. Out of curiosity: are you a first timer?

I've seen him around 8-)

• Options
    It's technically my second time, but my first time I was "accidentally" murdered by a fellow mafia member (Alegis) on (I think) day 2. I reacted poorly.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Hahaha was that the one where Alegis withdrew afterwards or did he do it again.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    SLyM

!Duel Megafrost

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Yeah, he withdrew afterwards. It was actually Day 3, but it felt earlier for some reason.

• Options
    And he actually PMed me to apologize afterward, and I never responded because I'm an asshole. So I guess eventually I should tell him that I forgave him for it ages ago. It's just a game, after all.

• Options
    I believe Alegis just wasn't paying that much attention to the game. If it gives you any comfort, I don't think Bedlam forgave him. :rotate:

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Yeah, jdark evil = dangerous.
    !jdarksun
    (If I'm wrong, I claim sheep innocence.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    And I haven't been PM'd by anyone and don't know what the etiquette is when it comes to just randomly PMing people, so I'm not privy to any of the discussion that's going on behind the scenes, so I'm limited to what I see in the thread.

I prefer to just act like a goose in the thread instead of taking the effort to actually PM people. I'm very lazy.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    SLyM

!Duel Megafrost

You haven't provided sufficient insult.

• Options
    It might be a mechanic and you're screwed, Mega :|

• Options
    Given that he !dueled slym earlier and slym is still alive, I doubt it

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    We seem to be missing quite a few votes still for how close we are getting to vote close. :(

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    That child still suckling from his mother did not accept my duel. He will die as an honorless dog.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Don't say that about my mother! Vector Sigma never loved me! :oops:

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    TheRoadVirus clearly doesn't know the first thing about birds! Or voting!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    pigeonking wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus clearly doesn't know the first thing about birds! Or voting!

I know they're best served fried.

• Options
    jdarksun

the silence seems to be the main thing of concern, also the whole @ thing.

• Options
    I hope we're making the right call here.

Everyone is a monster in phalla.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Nah, we're doing the absolutely wrong thing at the moment. We've got a poorly reasone bandwagon that's destroyed all hopes of a vote record today. Not to mention, I think it's fairly likely the jdark is just a neutral, not actually a mafia.

On the other hand, there's no guarantee that as a neutral he's working for the village. And who knows, maybe he is mafia after all and we'll get a little lucky.

I'd still prefer to have some other votes out there.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'll vote when I'm good and ready dag nabbit!

• Options
    This is why you shouldn't vote with your analysis, @SaberOverEasy

• Options
    I mean, my reasoning essentially boils down to "Jdark tried a lot harder to stay alive than a vanillager would. If he were a village special, I figured he'd have mentioned to someone who would be fighting things more."

And now, both Megafrost and EnlightenedBum are trying to kill him. Despite working yesterday to help him survive when they had even less information. Does that strike anyone else as odd? It certainly strikes me as odd. Especially since his surviving is what we're looking at and they both played a part in that.

I would love a better vote target. It just seems unlikely we are going to get one.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    This is why you shouldn't vote with your analysis, SaberOverEasy

Except then people will just say "You're saying a lot but not acutally voting! Mafia!"

Probably worth the risk though.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    TBH the conclusion I drew was more likely that some of people he was asking for help may fall into the neutral category considering how quiet jdark is being (though the public @ is a bit odd) . Though I have no idea how many neutrals would be in this game.

Granted there are always roles ...if you reveal the hunter comes after you or whatever.

edit: that is to say and the village has no real incentive to keep you alive

Egos on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, that got me killed once. Even though my analysis at the time was shockingly accurate. (in response to posting analysis without voting)

Megafrost on
  • Options
    Yeah, I feel jdark's behavior makes it much more likely that he's a neutral than anything else. Though the more information I get on neutrals, the more I feel that working with the mafias are a good move for them. That's why i'm not shedding a ton of tears over killing jdark right at the moment, even though I think it's a bit ill-concieved.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Miller, Thralls, neutrals oh my. Who can really be trusted.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Dangit my phones about to die!
    Vote on jdark in case I this dies before I make up my mind.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Egos wrote: »
    This is why you shouldn't vote with your analysis, SaberOverEasy

Except then people will just say "You're saying a lot but not acutally voting! Mafia!"

Probably worth the risk though.

That is generally true, though it depends on how thorough you are. (See old Figgy who was pretty thorough) .

Maybe it's just better to wait till mid-day if you want to avoid sheeping :D

edit: that is to say if you want to see more vote records

Egos on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I'm going to say jaysonfour

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I'm going to be making some terrible decisions this game.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!